Welcome to AC Web.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

between the top and bottom of the 3rd rock

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitus View Post
    Thanks for sharing the script. I have changed the spell of Harpoon Surfing but there is a problem. People can attack when flying on that harpoon. How can I change the spell to act like "you are mounted"?

I've tried to change the modelid1=24931 of the Harpoon but it morphs players into that thing instead of riding it.Sorry for my english.
    Yes it will only work with mount type ids you sit on like dragons etc. Things like harpoon and flying carpet put you in the middle as its trying to sit you on the object in a horse riding position

Ashamane Contributor

@Obitus - make a check when a player enters combat if the player has the harpoon surfing aura dismount the player, i can do this for AscEmu coding style im not really familiar with trinitys

- - - Updated - - -

if (plr->HasAura(44140) && plr->IsInCombat()) //Harpoon Surfing Aura
    plr->RemoveAura(44140)

something along that line.

anyone tested it for the last trinitycore revision ?

Quote Originally Posted by Broxigan View Post
    anyone tested it for the last trinitycore revision ?
    I've not checked Trinity Core tables lately worst case it throws an error while applying the sql

Does not work on newest trinity ive tested it stoped working.

Quote Originally Posted by wowadiction View Post
    Does not work on newest trinity ive tested it stoped working.
    Im using on newest Trinity and it works fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kealvan View Post
    Im using on newest Trinity and it works fine for me.
    Confirmed still works

Or just edit any flying mounts flags within Spell.dbc to 0x0 and then you can use it anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by griffinr0608 View Post
    Or just edit any flying mounts flags within Spell.dbc to 0x0 and then you can use it anywhere
    Yes you can do whatever you like

I just made this for my own server years ago as a way my friends could buy something so they could fly in old world at level 45 and shared it here.

BUMP !!!

Works perfectly on last TC sources ; But, if i use an .aura spell, players dismounts when changin' zone. Is there a way to change the mount ? Cause' i dislike the Flyin' black quiraji tank....I wanna use a griphon

Thx !!!

In the SQL script there's section that changes 'modelid' or look up Flying Black Qiraji Tank in creature_template and change the modelid

Quote Originally Posted by Render1982 View Post
    In the SQL script there's section that changes 'modelid' or look up Flying Black Qiraji Tank in creature_template and change the modelid
    I'm dumb. works perfectly !

Thx !

FYI everyone this still works with the latest trinity core.

Just 1 little bad thing :S players will start flying in bgs ... if you realy wantou to make an creature can fly you must create an script and add some checks for pvp areeas and instances where riding is enabled

DELETE FROM `disables` WHERE `sourceType`=0 AND `entry`=31700;

INSERT INTO `disables` (`sourceType`, `entry`, `flags`, `params_0`, `params_1`, `comment`) VALUES (0, 31700, 49, '443,489,529,30,566,607,628,618,617', '3702,85,3518,3522,3698,3968', 'disable Tome of Flying in Arena and battlegrounds');

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is very cool. Thank you!

I changed the models to alternate between three different Gnomish rockets and named the book "Amateur Rocketeer 2nd Edition" "A burned an blackened handbook that promises to teach the reader how to fly everywhere".

How can I edit the text that appears in the pet/mount window when you hover over the icon? (Specifically I want to change the text "Black Qiraji Battle Tank" to say something else.)
    Last edited by Amscram; 03-12-2020 at 06:10 AM.