Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Hacked by ca1n

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hacked by ca1n
    Last edited by Sephirofl; 10-25-2016 at 09:54 AM.

What if the account has been banned and the person already tried sending an email several times, being rejected? Would that make any difference.

Good luck with your service!

Chaos, Pain & Misery

And what if the account we're talking about is a League of Legends permabanned account?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempah View Post
    What if the account has been banned and the person already tried sending an email several times, being rejected? Would that make any difference.
    Is this for World of Warcraft? I will need to see further details on the email messages / ban history.

What I will need from you is your original ban letter(Or the reason you had been banned), any tickets you submitted with their responses, and what you were doing at the time of ban. Also, has this account ever been banned before? IF so, why? Please gather all this information and email it (in one email message) to zardoling@gmail.com, and I can get started.

Quote Originally Posted by Urkey View Post
    Good luck with your service!
    Thanks mate! It has been very successful elsewhere, so though I would expand here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydranox View Post
    And what if the account we're talking about is a League of Legends permabanned account?
    Again, can depend on the account history and ban reason.

What I will need from you is your original ban letter(Or the reason you had been banned), any tickets you submitted with their responses, and what you were doing at the time of ban. Also, has this account ever been banned before? IF so, why? Please gather all this information and email it (in one email message) to zardoling@gmail.com, and I can get started.

Very Trusted.
    I would contact him if I'd be banned.
    /vouch

Banned

This is either
    Illegitimate beyond my best comprehension skills
    Legit and VERY illegal
    or Legit, legal and a way to get money
    I bank my bets on 1 or 2

Server Management

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrider View Post
    This is either
    Legit and VERY illegal
    I bank my bets on 1 or 2
    Well you just lost your money on both 1 and 2.

Hell yeah!

Goodluck with the service!

Quote Originally Posted by Axxaz123 View Post
    Very Trusted.
    I would contact him if I'd be banned.
    /vouch
    Thank You for the Vouch

Quote Originally Posted by Mac121 View Post
    Good luck !
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrider View Post
    This is either
    Legit and VERY illegal
    I bank my bets on 1 or 2
    1. This is a real service, and has been conducted for over two years.
    2. This is Legal. I am merely socially engineering a letter, along with using some trade-skill knowledge to assist in Unbans. I am not hacking any type of systems.
    3. Again, this is Legal, Legitimate, and has been a good service for over two years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbi View Post
    Its really nice O.o
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by /Barrow\ View Post
    Goodluck with the service!
    Thank You!

This is easy to get unbanned lol...

Banned

i'd like to get a lord of the rings online account unbanned because I spent a shitload of money on it. I've sent a lot of appeals only to get them blatantly ignored or sent off with a few generic statements such as "your ban cannot be appealed."

Any way you can help me with that?

Here's the statement I get whenever I write out a well-thought out essay on what really occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine Support
    Greetings Nashawn,
    Your account was suspended permanently due to multiple issues of harassment and hate speech. It cannot be appealed.
    For some reason they keep calling me Nashawn even though thats not the name on my account. I appealed that my account was hacked because this is obviously not me yet they won't stop sending generic messages. I can continue further if you provide an email and some of your unban magic.
    Last edited by Dakilven; 07-01-2013 at 09:31 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakilven View Post
    i'd like to get a lord of the rings online account unbanned because I spent a shitload of money on it. I've sent a lot of appeals only to get them blatantly ignored or sent off with a few generic statements such as "your ban cannot be appealed."

Any way you can help me with that?

Here's the statement I get whenever I write out a well-thought out essay on what really occurred.

For some reason they keep calling me Nashawn even though thats not the name on my account. I appealed that my account was hacked because this is obviously not me yet they won't stop sending generic messages. I can continue further if you provide an email and some of your unban magic.
    I can review the account a bit and give you an honest opinion up front if you are interested. I will need some information to do so.