Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi, progame64 here, I'm new to ac-web I hope this place Is safe :S

= JOKE =

Hey guys! It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I've been a core dev at Crusade Gaming for about 7 months (n00b). I've been a member here for awhile apparently, but never was active till very recently. I'm a biologist/bioinformatician by profession, but I enjoy coding game features. It's a good way to hone my c++ skills. I use python for work/school otherwise! You can see some of modest attempts at WoW features at: wiki.crusadegaming.com/Ectomy

Hey everyone Real name's Randy (everyone calls me Randolf or Ghost lol). Former USMarine, currently a sarcastical cigar smoking gamer Lol. I found this site just last weekend looking to relive the oldschool raid days with a couple good friends and very glad to find this community, you all are good people

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzon View Post
    Hey everyone Real name's Randy (everyone calls me Randolf or Ghost lol). Former USMarine, currently a sarcastical cigar smoking gamer Lol. I found this site just last weekend looking to relive the oldschool raid days with a couple good friends and very glad to find this community, you all are good people
    Hello Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by @MyTwitterName View Post
    Hello Ghostcrawler
    Yes! Ghostcrawler, got a new one. xD

Quote Originally Posted by @MyTwitterName View Post
    Hello Ghostcrawler
    Because there is only 1 Randy / Ghost in the USA?

I am leet pr0hax0r 2013.

If there was two of me.. :O! And Caio, leet Haxzor, all your hands are belong off teh my pc

Certainly Profitable

Sup eveyone, My real name is unknown, I have no introduction of myself, except the fact I love playing video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoniminus View Post
    I am leet pr0hax0r 2013.
    That's why you're banned, what a pro... WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAWHAHAAHAA

I am new to this forum. I am finding and collecting info about different stuff related to graphics. So i have join this forum because i have seen here lot of interesting and informative threads, so help me and guide me where i put mistake. Hope i 'll enjoy here, thanks to all in advance.

graphic designing melbourne
    Last edited by Milano305; 06-22-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Hi everyone, nice to meet U.
    I'm new here (got a link to a repack that can be found here from a friend - he thought that repacks have source code :>).

Anyways I'm a WoW Dev since 4-5 years already, been a part of many projects (mainly Polish ones, the only not Polish one was Mystery Project - changed to Gamer-District). Now I'm a Dev on a small Cata Blizzlike Server.

Used nicks - Raskol, Jenova, Grimreaper.

Nice to meet ya all.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    banned..... :d