Welcome to AC Web.
Page 26 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    hi ppl an other spirited player here

Quote Originally Posted by Sanktorius View Post
    Heyho
    Hi and welcome to AC-web. Enjoy your stay!
    - - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkis76 View Post
    Hello or whatever
    Good afternoon, good evening or good night?
    - - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by spirited89 View Post
    hi ppl an other spirited player here
    Welcome to AC-web, hope you find some of what you are looking for here.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by esciar View Post
    Hi there!
    Hi, welcome to AC-web!

zafirehd.deviantart.com

I have not introduced myself yet. Hello! I am Zafire and I like icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I have not introduced myself yet. Hello! I am Zafire and I like icecream.
    Nice! Cool of you to drop by and say hello. By the way, since last time I introduced myself, I have acquired the taste of Asian food with sweet chilli sauce.

Hello, I'm Tru and I'm an alcoholic...

wait...

I'm a former Forum owner, Im a tech, I love Computers, servers, and especially Private servers.. I have built many of RS server and may i say I hate java because of it...
    I recently started trying my hand at WoW servers, even though I have never really played WOW at all..
    C++ is a pain but fairly easy to pick up once you get the hang..
    I love this forum already a great vibe here, I plan to be active and learn and help as much as possible.

Haidur I'm new, hue.

Quote Originally Posted by tru209 View Post
    Hello, I'm Tru and I'm an alcoholic...

wait...

I'm a former Forum owner, Im a tech, I love Computers, servers, and especially Private servers.. I have built many of RS server and may i say I hate java because of it...
    I recently started trying my hand at WoW servers, even though I have never really played WOW at all..
    C++ is a pain but fairly easy to pick up once you get the hang..
    I love this forum already a great vibe here, I plan to be active and learn and help as much as possible.
    Nice, good of you to drop by, cool that you have got some skills and are optimistic about using AC-web. Welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EEnope View Post
    Haidur I'm new, hue.
    Welcome to AC-web, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by tkrokli View Post
    Nice, good of you to drop by, cool that you have got some skills and are optimistic about using AC-web. Welcome!
    Why thank you kind sir!!

My name is Mythilogic. I've been here since 09' where I was immature. I got my rank throughout supporting people with various things, not only wow emulation. GG

Hello, my name is Nexpoena (after one of my characters from retail WoW). I'v been in and out of private servers for quite a few years, mostly for fun (when I got bored on retail). I tried almost everything about private WoW servers (scripting, world editing, database editing, dbc editing). I'm not an expert though

Quote Originally Posted by Mythilogic View Post
    My name is Mythilogic. I've been here since 09' where I was immature. I got my rank throughout supporting people with various things, not only wow emulation. GG
    Well, seems you have a very good standing! now i get to bug you for help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexpoena View Post
    Hello, my name is Nexpoena (after one of my characters from retail WoW). I'v been in and out of private servers for quite a few years, mostly for fun (when I got bored on retail). I tried almost everything about private WoW servers (scripting, world editing, database editing, dbc editing). I'm not an expert though
    Well practice makes perfect, and any insight is better then none

hi guys i m Mickie James. I am 29 years old. i live in New York. i work for.. but my hobby is to play computer games. And I love Ben Ten I know it sound silly 29 years old boy watch cartons..
    and the its not me in avatar its just a picture of someone i found on Google.
    right now beside my job i am working on my very own blog about pc games gamespotpick.blogspot.com. you guys can check it and give my some suggestions about improving it because my mind has stopped working cant think what should i do on it now. i dont wanna copy any one.

hi guys i m jerry m heaton i live in new york i have a job. but i also play games sometime oh sorry i play games alot. i also have a blog about free pc games download mickie gamebuilt.blogspot.com. i checked your i dont think it needs any thing else just keep posting games i mean good games use google for their rating small games which have no rating dont post them its just a waste of time.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexpoena View Post
    Nevertheless, welcome to AC-web! Hope you find it interesting, especially since you know a bit about the stuff already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickieJames511 View Post
    hi guys i m Mickie James. I am 29 years old. i live in New York. i work for.. but my hobby is to play computer games. And I love Ben Ten I know it sound silly 29 years old boy watch cartons.. and that its not me in the avatar, it's just a picture of someone i found on Google. Right now beside my job I am working on my very own blog about PC games gamespotpick.blogspot.com . You guys can check it and give my some suggestions about improving it because my mind has stopped working can't think what should I do on it now. I don't wanna copy any one.
    Wishing you good luck with your blog. You will _never_ be too old to read comics. It's more a matter of making sure you're not missing out on any other source of entertainment or information. Just look at the ComiCons!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jerrymheaton View Post
    Hi guys I'm Jerry M Heaton, I live in New York, I have got a job, but I also play games sometime... oh sorry, I play games a lot. I also have a blog about free PC games download, Mickie: gamebuilt.blogspot.com. I checked your I don't think it needs anything else, just keep posting games, I mean good games, use Google for their rating small games which have no rating. Don't post them it's just a waste of time.
    Welcome to AC-web to you too! Hope you will enjoy your stay here and maybe learn a little more about the emulation scene.