Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Just make an introduction thread?

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen? No.. Hello haters and flamers!

Hello, I'm Zombies and I've been lurking since around 2010. I figured it was time to make an account.

o/

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    This isn't a introduce thread for Jargs, this thread is for new members that want to say "Hey" and so on.
    Sup gorgeous?

I like mudkipz.

Hello, I am Charted. And I want a forum name change for Christmas.

Better late than never I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Faded View Post
    Better late than never I suppose.
    You are so right my good sir. It would be quite a scandal if I would've came out with this past date!
    Last edited by ZerpenT; 05-02-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Smile Hello.

I'm antodan. I am experienced in WoW modding, administrate MySQL servers, configuring IP.Board, and I have created many websites with CSS and HTML only. Trying to learn JavaScript, PHP and C++ languages. I am currently working on the InAevum project.

Quote Originally Posted by antodan323 View Post
    I'm antodan. I am experienced in WoW modding, administrate MySQL servers, configuring IP.Board, and I have created many websites with CSS and HTML only. Trying to learn JavaScript, PHP and C++ languages. I am currently working on the InAevum project.
    Welcome to Ac-Web antodan323.

Hey everyone!
    Fusion-WoW here, looking forward to bringing you all a great private server.

Somewhere between abstraction and encapsulation.
    My name is Petio.I live in Bulgaria,I am high school graduate this year. With 2 years spent in retail Sylvanas EU, 3y. in private servers ( WoWScape,ToxicWoW,NeverendlessWoW etc.) and i guess 2 years in WoW emulation and counting.I can grade myself as a noob in Coding and WoW emulation. I have little experience(afraid of making a Dev application because i don't deserve that title yet and the fact of not having any Emulator API experience. Still doing my best to learn something every day. Here i want to Give a shout out for Rochet , QQROFL and the ac web community for helping me) with C++ (reading a book atm.),I know the fundamentals of C (C for dummies FTW- awesomebook)and have some basic knowledge of(starting to read a book about it these days) reverse engineering and cracking.
    (+MySQL nothing special basic stuff)

Love coding,amazed by the "C" family.Able willing and ready to learn MORE
    Domi out
    Last edited by Dominent; 05-23-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Hey, my name is Dale, I live in the United Kingdom, about 30 miles from Sheffield to be precise.

Currently doing a Quality Assurance course with Train2Game to help build up experience and a qualification that should hopefully land me a full time career in the games industry, in the mean time I work full time as a Traffic Management Operative, it's a shit job but I'm sat around for 6+ hours a day so plenty of time to study for my course.

I've recently just landed a contract at Litfuse Games as a Quality Assurance Tester & Community Manager, which I'm really really looking forward to

In my spare time I DJ on DancetownFM, walk my dog, do a little exercise, and spending time with my girlfriend

I have been on this forum now since December 2007 which is when I started in emulation and have played World of Warcraft since May 2005, among many other MMO games such as Runescape, Lord of the Rings Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Everquest 1, Everquest 2, Defiance, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Dofus, RIFT, Tera, Forge, APB:Reloaded, Age of Conan & many many more.

P.s. Been on the forum for a while just thought i'd introduce myself

Find me on Facebook

Hey, mine names cp45. I just joined this forum and hope to CnC a lot of my work here

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    This isn't a introduce thread for Jargs, this thread is for new members that want to say "Hey" and so on.
    *gasp* are...are...are you sure?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello, everyone. i know I'm not quite new on ac-web. I would like to take the time to introduce myself.

My Forum name is: Lightning blade. I have been here on ac-web since January 2011. I decided last year in august to support ac-web and purchase the donation package.

I'm mainly doing wow projects with great ideas. Or projects for the learning purpose only .

My main part in wow development is ( Database / SQL , Balancing ) and i can do ingame stuff but i wouldn't really call it being a developer when your just executing commands ingame.

Once again Hello everyone. Hope to be chatting or talking with you soon. ^^