Welcome to AC Web.
Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1999

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey peeps! Looking forward to learning with you all. This seems like a very healthy community. I'm excited!

Hi there.

Been a lurker on this forum for quite a while, now that I wanted to actually partake in a post i thought maybe a good idea to do the introduction thingy first

We develop almost out of box and user centric mobile apps for our clients which help them
    to scale their Business for present as well as future perspective.
    Mobile app Development:click here
    Digital Marketing:click here

Greetings to all.
    I had another account but, do to other circumstances in my life that went from the emerald dream to the emerald nightmare.
    I no longer have access to my other email and had to create a new account.

First time in a few years I have had the opportunity to return to the world of WoW emulation.
    I hope to relearn stuff and return as a contributing member of AC web.

Name is Ghostlyend. been playing WoW since Vanilla and been on private servers for about 4 years now, mostly just 3.3.5

New here and figured I would make this my first post before asking some stupid questions. in the process of setting up my first WoW server and learning a lot in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

Delete this post by all means but not sure how else to ask this. I just posted in here to introduce myself but can not create a new post in any section. I know some forums require a certain amount of interaction before opening up more features and I get that but not being able to post a new message at all even after creating an account makes it a little hard to interact on the forums lol. Not bitching just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Hello.
    Last edited by lulaby; 01-19-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Hi,

I'm completely new here. I'm working in WoW emulation scene as C++, SQL developer since TBC.

https://jonsguide.org/best-karaoke-machines/
    H!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey! Been a long time lerker. I play a lot of Single Player Project, and sometimes I want to comment, so here I am.

Cheers.