Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I don't know details. But I do know that both are corrupt systems and do not work.

  2. #92
    socialism! Vodka, Bear and Balalayka!!!!

  3. #93
    what socialism, what capitalism? There should be a powerful King that cuts arms of every thief, pulls and cuts tongues of corrupt and lying bastards. There is a need of a holy Monarch that will purge this rotting shithole of politician mafia, bank owners and the 8 families who have 93% of all of worlds money while the rest fights for remaining 7%. Just kill the bastards and distribute their money over the world

  4. #94

  5. #95

    Let me tell you something, buddy. Capitalism and Socialism are the both sides of the same coin.

  6. #96
    cd ..

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Exileḏ View Post
    Neither ideology will be able to cover all grounds, so this in itself is a flawed topic. It has never been capitalism vs socialism. The fact that you would even put a "vs" between those words is frankly absurd. It isn't a dick measuring competition, so stop acting like it is.
    It's a question regarding what you would prefer. Do you know when to use the term dick measuring contest?

  7. #97
    everyone has their own opinion on this

  8. #98
    I would want socialism since for my country it worked very good if you ask me.Now all fucked up so,capitalism...no thanks.

  9. #99

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It's a difficult choice between the two. I think the mix of the two of them will work fine.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •