Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by DropTheBeat View Post
    Bump!
    Awesome Services!
    /VOUCH!
    Thank you, kindly!

/vouch

Best servers around in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg View Post
    /vouch

Best servers around in my opinion!
    Thank you very much! I was able to get your friend set up with a server this evening, and so far he's very happy! Thanks for telling him to look at Pulse Servers.

Quote Originally Posted by DropTheBeat View Post
    E>Bump<3
    Thank you!

The staff here at Pulse Servers wants to wish you and yours a happy holiday season! We wanted to announce a new promotion to our valued clients each week, but we're just too excited.
    With that being said, we're announcing all of our December promotions at once! We're running multiple promotions simultaneously to make sure there's something for everyone.

• All new orders for the VPS 1 - VPS 4 packages will cost only $1 for the first month using coupon code WINTER1.
    • All new orders for any VPS package will receive 50% off their first payment using coupon code WINTER50.
    • Any active servers can be upgraded to a higher package for 50% off, with a recurring 10% discount on the upgraded package by submitting a support ticket.
    • Any clients that adds credit to their account through the customer billing panel will receive an additional 15% bonus credit by submitting a support ticket.
    • These offers may be combined to increase savings and bonuses, and are valid until January 1, 2015.

We will also have a Christmas present for every client that has an active server in good standing on Christmas Day!
    If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. Visit our website at www.pulseservers.com for more information on the servers or to access the all-in-one panel for server control, billing, and support.

I'm online and more than happy to answer any questions.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

good shiet

I'm online and more than happy to answer any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkie View Post
    Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Thank you, the same to you!

Flash promotion!

Use coupon code AC98H32IUB to receive a VPS 8 (valued at $55) FREE for one month.

This coupon code is limited to one use, and is first come, first serve.

The coupon code has been used. We randomly post flash promotions, so stay tuned!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    We recently acquired a new node, and have lots of room for our new customers!