Welcome to AC Web.

How do I unlock the city door in Vale of Eternal Blossoms?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey,

I used a bot to get to 90, doing battlegrounds slow but saved me time doing quests. Now I've just heard that there is a city in Vale of Eternal blossoms where you can buy PvP gear and flying in Pandaria (which I need to buy) but people are telling me I need to do a quest chain, I've done no quest chain. Where do I start, how long is it, where is it etc?

Thanks! ^_^

What I did: (I botted too ) So I went to: Shadowpan Fallback in Kunlai Summit. I went on top of the wall. And then I just went over to the zone and jumped down into it.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonboy360 View Post
    What I did: (I botted too ) So I went to: Shadowpan Fallback in Kunlai Summit. I went on top of the wall. And then I just went over to the zone and jumped down into it.
    Haha, what the hell, how do I do that and does it still work now?

If you are on EU real id me.

Connorcide@hotmail.co.uk

Here:

データベース

Your graphics really suck

I have them on low because my computer lags when I run multiple WoW's

Elite-Gaming,

As a Horde player you will have to quest in "Kun-Lai Summit" until you reach the "Temple of the White Tiger" after proving your worth to Xuen he will then say the following: "Meet me at the Gate of the August Celestials at the southern edge of Kun-Lai Summit and speak with me there." You are now able to go to this gate, turn in the quest, and make your way into the Vale. You will then make your way to the "Golden Pagoda" once you are there you must speak to Sun Tenderheart. Pick up the quest "Shrine of Two Moons" and travel there.

As an Alliance player you will have to quest in "Kun-Lai Summit" until you reach the "Temple of the White Tiger" after proving your worth to Xuen he will then say the following: "Meet me at the Gate of the August Celestials at the southern edge of Kun-Lai Summit and speak with me there." You are now able to go to this gate, turn in the quest, and make your way into the Vale. You will then make your way to the "Golden Pagoda" once you are there you must speak to Sun Tenderheart. Pick up the quest "Shrine of Seven Stars" and travel there.

Good luck!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thank you everyone, thank you so much!!!