Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1

    Cracked Honorbuddy


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey guys,

    I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I just went ahead and posted it anyway.


    Since Honorbuddy is a pretty cool bot and can be quite expensive (unless you buy the 1 dollar 24 hour version) you don't wanna pay that much, when you can get a cracked one that does the same thing!

    Also, this will probably get patched very quick, but once they update it on the website, I'll be sure to post it here for you guys as soon as possible ;]

    Here is the URL, you will the download at the bottom of this post:
    Not Allowed

    When you open it up, it should say as the username and password something random like, 123 or something, just continue it will still work!

    Good luck and have fun! =D
    Last edited by QQrofl; 09-21-2012 at 02:04 AM.

  2. #2
    I have the 4.0 version, but if you find the cracked 5.0 let me know!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathXx View Post
    I have the 4.0 version, but if you find the cracked 5.0 let me know!
    Hey,

    I'm using this on the latest retail patch at the moment mate, test it out! xD

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite-Gaming View Post
    Hey,

    I'm using this on the latest retail patch at the moment mate, test it out! xD
    My just came. Thanks mate! I don't use honorbuddy much, only to farm ^.^

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathXx View Post
    My just came. Thanks mate! I don't use honorbuddy much, only to farm ^.^
    Np, GL! =)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite-Gaming View Post
    Np, GL! =)
    could u geif me ur account. The confirmation email is taking foreva.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathXx View Post
    could u geif me ur account. The confirmation email is taking foreva.
    On the honorbuddy, i'm just logging in as user:123 pass: 123, which confirmation email bro? I'm not sure you need to do it with the cracked one, just login as anything(:

  8. #8
    It's against the rules to post cracked software on ac-web, does no one read the rules these days? ??

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    It's against the rules to post cracked software on ac-web, does no one read the rules these days? ??
    In all honesty I've never sat down and read the rules. Anyways, I'm sure Unlimited / Jargs will remove this soon, until they do I wanna keep this up mate, will save people some money I hope xD

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    It's against the rules to post cracked software on ac-web, does no one read the rules these days? ??
    Hm, I didn't even know this ^.^

    Rules are like Terms of Service.. Everyone always peaks, but never reads.

  11. #11
    wow guys, if you really want to use a cracked version of HB at the moment go ahead but i wouldn't expect your retail accounts to stay open for long.

    Also it's not expensive rofl and the sub is for 1 year ^^

  12. #12
    Yeah.. It doesn't work on 5.0 :\

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathXx View Post
    Yeah.. It doesn't work on 5.0 :\
    Very strange, I'm using it on 5.0.5 right now.

    Your clearly doing something wrong, I can help you on teamviewer if you want.

    I also must note, try not to update it when it asks to do so.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by chalky609 View Post
    wow guys, if you really want to use a cracked version of HB at the moment go ahead but i wouldn't expect your retail accounts to stay open for long.

    Also it's not expensive rofl and the sub is for 1 year ^^
    I've been using this cracked version for ages now, it functions and operates no different to the official one. Yes the original one isn't the most expensive thing you can buy on the internet, but why pay for it when you can get it for free?

  15. #15
    ℋℰℓℓ ᶣᵉᵃ

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ℋℰℓℓ ΠΘ
    Posts
    4,194

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    You pay for the best software, and most up to date. Subscription is for 10 years, not just one. It's $32 USD to buy. I'd rather spend the $32, than risk this. /reported

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •