Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Free is better in my opinion ^.^

Funny how this thread is still up, shows how inactive the mods are.

Not hating, but I follow by the rules. That's why you don't see any other release of honorbuddy on here, other people have tired and it got deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    Funny how this thread is still up, shows how inactive the mods are.

Not hating, but I follow by the rules. That's why you don't see any other release of honorbuddy on here, other people have tired and it got deleted.
    chillax, Devo is MIA, Unlimited is busy trying to get jargs out of his per-week retirement so he can fix things that unlimited has to hear people bitch about. Also Unlimited is running a development team, while having buckets of reports to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by xXDeathXx View Post
    chillax, Devo is MIA, Unlimited is busy trying to get jargs out of his per-week retirement so he can fix things that unlimited has to hear people bitch about. Also Unlimited is running a development team, while having buckets of reports to go through.
    Indeed they are busy, but there are two more mods other then Devo, and unlimited. And as unlimited told me many times. " I don't do mod work"

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    Indeed they are busy, but there are two more mods other then Devo, and unlimited. And as unlimited told me many times. " I don't do mod work"
    He has to right now because all the other mods are doing what ever their doing.. I haven't seen Sdyess, Xcynic, or Devo in weeks.