Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Web Update.

azer-cms.com

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I am leaving because of the style update. This is the ugliest style you could of chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Azer View Post
    I am leaving because of the style update. This is the ugliest style you could of chosen.
    Congratz Ac-Web! Congratz....

I think the theme will be changed in time.

Quote Originally Posted by MoltenX View Post
    Congratz Ac-Web! Congratz....
    It's a theme that's just been added, literally JUST BEEN ADDED, it's a test run to see how people feel, leaving over the choice of a theme is a tad over the top, all that needs to be done is edit the red bars to be the same as the black button for "Reply to Thread" and underneath that, it's not all that bad considering it used to be bugged to fuck previously. If people want to leave just because a new theme to counteract this one hasn't been added in a split second afterwards then... well yeah.

Hmmm.I'd love a Super-P-User account. lol

P.S This is not a reason to leave.They will most likely add more styles and we will be able to chose any,I guess.

azer-cms.com

Don't have time to wait. At the rate of Jargs, no offence to Jargs, it will be lightyears before a new style is added.

www.project-zenith.net

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.
    What can I say more than Azer? I guess nothing, I'm doing the very same thing.

Don't have time to wait. At the rate of Jargs, no offence to Jargs, it will be lightyears before a new style is added.
    DAT is true ... End of the story.

I wish good luck to everyone else using ac-web furthermore. For those who like the changes, congratulations! For those whose opinion is like Azer's and mine, we definitely gotta seek a new forum to be active on, or more likely I will now have all my time for myself ... I see nothing worth anymore in staying at ac-web.

For those who know me personally, see ya guys somewhere else.

AwkwardDev.
    Last edited by AwkwardDev; 09-13-2012 at 05:39 PM.

/sigh
    It's been a few hours, at least give it a few days before you think of leaving a forum because they decide to go for an update once in a while. Hell adds security and more to the php pages defined, should be happy for that layer of protection.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDev View Post
    What can I say more than Azer? I guess nothing, I'm doing the very same thing.

DAT is true ... End of the story.

I wish good luck to everyone else using ac-web furthermore. For those who like the changes, congratulations! For those whose opinion is like Azer's and mine, we definitely gotta seek a new forum to be active on, or more likely I will now have all my time for myself ... I see nothing worth anymore in staying at ac-web.

For those who know me personally, see ya guys somewhere else.

AwkwardDev.
    Indeed. I am with you guys on this one, sorry to say.

- Korrigal

Don't sell your soul

http://www.youtube.com/user/ aek21valerios ( Video Designer )
    So much drama rofl ! *pop corn*

www.project-zenith.net

Living in real time, dreaming in digits, thinking in binary, talking in melody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erogath View Post
    So much drama rofl ! *pop corn*
    You are making the drama with your spam post mate. I'm just saying my opinion on the recent changes as requested in this thread.

I can't login to my accoun't any more.
    Can someone help me?

Name: Tunes
    E-Mail:
    dionpool@hotmail.com
    xitunes@hotmail.com

LordCraft | Retail WoW

Account back

Hey guys don't be ugly
    Let's give some time
    They really need something...
    Maybe we can offer our opinions
    Don't worry Be happy..

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadymn View Post
    Hey guys don't be ugly
    Let's give some time
    They really need something...
    Maybe we can offer our opinions
    Don't worry Be happy..
    All we can do is wait and give them time, they can't singlehandedly overhaul everything as it is. Jargs said in the chatbox he's looking into the red boxes, just need to wait. Given time maybe there will be another theme added, just won't be instantanous after like 7 hours of the update hitting tis' all.