Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephs View Post
    Fail, still 10 million active players -_-
    Not a fail as such, because Blizzard have still lost/losing players.

there is still more a way to get over it, it's again by flying but not from Tanaris

Stormwind City, Elwyn Forest, Eastern Kingdoms
    Some day..............................

I am really going to kill one of those "panda" haters I am going to run my finger through his nose until I tear it, then I will pull some meat from the inside of his nose and put it in his mouth while pulling his eyes out 1 by 1, I will put those in his mouth too. Then I will put my whole hand in his mouth until it gets stuck in his throat then I will watch him straight in the eyes while he is unable to breathe and finally dies. But don't worry, I'm a really positive person, yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Some day..............................

I am really going to kill one of those "panda" haters I am going to run my finger through his nose until I tear it, then I will pull some meat from the inside of his nose and put it in his mouth while pulling his eyes out 1 by 1, I will put those in his mouth too. Then I will put my whole hand in his mouth until it gets stuck in his throat then I will watch him straight in the eyes while he is unable to breathe and finally dies. But don't worry, I'm a really positive person, yeah....
    Dude, wtf?

lol

Hobby Freelancer

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    Step 1.) Go to the very very bottom of Tanaris.

Step 2.) Make sure you got a 310% speed mount

Step 3.) Fly, just keep flying and if you get far enough, you will die and be at an Pandarian graveyard. Then just have fun?

Step 4.) Get some friends:

Good way to receive a perm ban. Your exploiting. Best wishes on your bans.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazy View Post
    Good way to receive a perm ban. Your exploiting. Best wishes on your bans.
    Patched now. ^^

panda

This is not an exploit , i think there is NO way to go to pandaria before its release , blizzard didn't activate it ... Theramore for example , the city was normal , after a server restart they activated it. The picture shown is a map bug , for example your in stormwind , open the map and click on pandaria , it will be shown that your there. If it was real , The guy that screenshotted this would screenshot the world , not the map.

Interesting to say the least.

Go to Tol Barad.
    Open Map.
    Navigate to Pandaria.
    Enjoy seeing your dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylimit View Post
    Doesn't work anymore.
    We know.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
    This is not an exploit , i think there is NO way to go to pandaria before its release , blizzard didn't activate it ... Theramore for example , the city was normal , after a server restart they activated it. The picture shown is a map bug , for example your in stormwind , open the map and click on pandaria , it will be shown that your there. If it was real , The guy that screenshotted this would screenshot the world , not the map.
    This exactly. A Map bug, not an exploit. There was no way to get to it. It was not patched or any of that shit cause there was nothing to patch. This MAP BUG still exists.

How to Get to Pandaria 5 0 4

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    everybody

I have 25 bits in a DB which are located separately in a distance 6 bytes one after another.
    How to make up all the bits into 2 words. The bits must be located one by one in every word.
    The bit with least address in DB must be put into a bit0 in the word1 of the same DB.
    Next bit with address_1 = address P#6.0 must be put into a bit1 in the word1, and so on.

I know how to do it in LAD.
    But how to do it in STL in order to make the code shorter and to decrease the CPU cycle.
    I think its possible using AR1,AR2 and maybe some inner cycles.

Thanks in Advance.