Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknwn View Post
    Botting has nothing to do with "advantages" LOL.. -.-
    It does. ^^

sux when members try to insult ppl and they can't get their English RIGHT!!!!! go to forums in your own freaking language...

I hate Shadowbot, I'd rather pay for Honorbuddy, or just use the cracked one, Id rather use Lazybot

Enter Title Here

"I live for those who couldn't make it, I die for the ones who can make it." - Orgtar 06.28.2012
    I bet this is easily crackable.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by falconier View Post
    sux when members try to insult ppl and they can't get their English RIGHT!!!!! go to forums in your own freaking language...
    While we're on the subject of getting your English right, that's "sucks" and "people". You are also missing capitalization on the beginnings of your sentences. If you're going to post an off-topic post in here nagging someone about their lack of literacy in the English language, the least you could do is make sure you don't make your own mistakes in the same post.

Back on topic, this seems pretty nice. Not sure I'd use it personally, only because I am utterly afraid of an account ban. I'm also a bit torn on the whole concept of bots. There are just as many reasons I'd use a bot as there are reasons I'd never touch one even if it wasn't an offense you could get banned for.