Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shadow Bot - The Fully Passive Windows Bot. Once you go Shadow, you never go back.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Before you read on, just know that I posted this here as it is a bot for retail and not sure where else to post also this is an advertisement for the bot. This is not my work nor am I a Shadow Bot dev. I am a subscriber to thier wonderful service and I want to share with you, ac-web, this awesome bot. Shadow Bot is Copyright ę 2012 Ceiling Fan Software, LLC. All rights reserved.

Shadow Bot - The Fully Passive Windows Bot

Click title for website, or click here for forums.

Shadow Bot is an easy to use bot for World of Warcraft. It enables you to:

• Level 1-85
    • Grind mobs, automatically moving to the next area!
    • Gather ore/herbs
    • Loot, Skin, Fish
    • PvP
    • Automatically train spells, vendor, repair and restock food/drink
    • Automated behaviors, no class configuration necessary!
    ...and more!

It leverages a navigational mesh technology which permits randomization of all routes. This gives your character more human-like characteristics. And Shadow Bot is 100% fully passive, using no injection as other bots do which may cause random crashes.

It also has an open API which allows developers to create their own plugins and addons!

Features

Leveling 1-85 easily using state of the art behaviors. Use the behaviors that come with the program or make your own! Our forums have many to choose from.

100% Passive botting. Shadow Bot is completely passive, it does no memory writing, and does not use injection to interface with world of warcraft.

Professions are no longer a pain to max out. With the ability to gather the required materials maxing a profession is much easier.

Behaviors do not need to be edited or tweaked! Based on your toon's spec, Shadow Bot will determine what spells to cast automatically!

No PROGRAMMING required! If you can click a few buttons then you are good to go!

PvP with our latest battleground technology. Blow the competition away before they see whats coming!

Grinding reputation with factions is no longer a nightmare! Create custom routes that do this for you.

The possibilities are limitless. With the potential for any number of additional plugins, you will always have access to the latest and greatest!

Bot Safety

No Injection = Low risk

The majority of public bots on the market today uses one form or another of injection or memory writing. Injection simply stated is a software program changing values in the games memory to achieve an action (for example; if you want to click on an item, you would 'tell' the game that you clicked on the item by calling functions in world of warcraft).

The developers of Shadow Bot spent YEARS on a non injection method of instructing a character to complete every possible task WITHOUT using injection or memory writing! While the everyday bot programmer would think of this to be a huge waste of time & resources (it is MUCH more work). We feel that keeping your game from crashing and your account from being banned was worth the wait!

We recognize that Blizzard Entertainment is opposed to the use of bot programs and does not authorize them in the TOS/EULA. It is our position, however, that Blizzard has no right to control add-on software programs that third-party software developers create or sell and that we have every right to offer our program for sale. With that being said, we have no control over Blizzard’s desire to rid its gaming environment of bot programs. By using our software, it is possible that Blizzard could ban your account and cite the language of its TOS and EULA as the reason for the ban. You should be aware that by using our software, Blizzard could take action against you for what it considers to be a breach of its contracts and that the risk of this happening is entirely on you the purchaser. If you are concerned about the possibility of being banned or being accused of violating Blizzard’s contracts, you should not purchase or use our software.

Pricing

My feedback: I have been using this bot for over a week now and I've done just about everyting. Leveling, farming herbs and ores and even PVP! Soon they will be releasing their new questing feature too so its not all 100% grind. This is by far the best bot I have ever used and Im sure after you use it, you will feel the same! This bot deserves more fame!!

LordCraft | Retail WoW

Seems nice!

Get it while the offer is still available guys!

Honorbuddy is better

On my Donald trump shit

Stay on the greenest greens, call us vegatarians
    Quote Originally Posted by chalky609 View Post
    Honorbuddy is better
    Much much better

Enter Title Here

"I live for those who couldn't make it, I die for the ones who can make it." - Orgtar 06.28.2012
    Awesome

Good Luck i will test it later ;3

Everyone always misses the point here. This is 100% passive meaning you CANT get caught in a banwave. All the other bots out there use memory writing and injection, this one does not.

Of the Ten Storms

PLASMATIC-WOW Trinity core_Sql,DB,Core,Item,in game Developer
    lol xblade ex gm from mass chaos? lol hahahaha dude u are guy who didnt know what is dynamic ip ??? and u making something? hahahahaa omfg

Why dont you....oh I dont know....PLAY WoW? God forbid anyone PLAYS a game anymore....

On my Donald trump shit

Stay on the greenest greens, call us vegatarians
    Quote Originally Posted by naimc View Post
    Everyone always misses the point here. This is 100% passive meaning you CANT get caught in a banwave. All the other bots out there use memory writing and injection, this one does not.
    You can still be reported from another player.

Sounds good, but I still wonder why people want to do this?
    Advantage?
    Well, I find leveling myself okay. (Sometimes, but sometimes it's just grrrlllgrlmblllgrr#$%&)

ℋℰℓℓ ᶣᵉᵃ

Botting has nothing to do with "advantages" LOL.. -.-

Love Machine

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    So, do you have to pay?