Welcome to AC Web.
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 796 to 805 of 805
  1. #796

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochet2 View Post
    Check your worldserver.conf for the transmog settings.
    By default items with no stats are not allowed. Custom displays or items are not a problem, but non blizzlike items are unless you disable checks from the config.

    The config by default adheres to all of the restrictions on this page: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Tran...#Current_rules
    Works flawlessly now! Thanks a lot!

    ~Frathir

  2. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochet2 View Post
    Video:*Transmogrification - YouTube

    Key features:
    Blizzlike
    dynamic (custom items work)
    customizable from config
    uses gossip menus

    Limitations:
    (These are defaults, can be configured)
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Transmogrification

    Get It:
    http://rochet2.github.io/Transmogrification.html

    How To Transmogrify:
    Equip an item that is suitable for transmogrification.
    Have an item in your bags that is suitable to be used to transmogrify the equipped item
    Talk to Transmogrifier and select the item slot. Then select the item you want to transmogrify to.
    Click to proceed when prompted and your items are transmogrified.

    Links:
    How to add a new script?
    Updating core?

    Transmog threads:
    http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/6...fication-335a/ (requires login)
    Transmogrification 3.3.5a - SICKind
    %5BTrinitycore%5D Transmogrification - AC Web
    is their a way to get the 1.0 version of your transmog script? where you first implemented the DB savings for the transmog

  3. #798
    weird like that

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    http://rochet2.github.io/
    Posts
    5,280
    Here is a list of every version since I moved to github.
    https://gist.github.com/Rochet2/6a9e...4fd125145c67ef

    You can get a diff by replacing "hash" with the commit hash to https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini...het2:hash.diff
    For example https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini...f074ce646.diff

  4. #799

    Work yesterday

    I could start it up yesterday, but today it says

    No trade items available for bot Atesetacy (9 level)
    Error creating guild Angry Party
    No trade items available for bot Aliec (4 level)
    Scripts/PvE_LearnSpellOnLevelUp.lua:519: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Scripts/PvE_LearnSpellOnLevelUp.lua:519: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

    And nothing else happes. What is wrong?

    Thanks,

  5. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by skaffer View Post
    I could start it up yesterday, but today it says

    No trade items available for bot Atesetacy (9 level)
    Error creating guild Angry Party
    No trade items available for bot Aliec (4 level)
    Scripts/PvE_LearnSpellOnLevelUp.lua:519: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Scripts/PvE_LearnSpellOnLevelUp.lua:519: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

    And nothing else happes. What is wrong?

    Thanks,
    Looks like your issue is unrelated to the transmog system. one is a lua script the other im assuming it a player bot system?.. Good luck just not enough info in your post to tell you anything else but its not tmog.

  6. #801
    When I try to apply with git I get the following error:


    $ git apply transmog_3.3.5.diff
    error: patch failed: src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp:12389
    error: src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp: patch does not apply
    error: patch failed: src/server/scripts/Custom/custom_script_loader.cpp:16
    error: src/server/scripts/Custom/custom_script_loader.cpp: patch does not apply


    Any clues?

  7. #802
    I have no clue how this works.
    I downloaded the folder "TrinityCore-transmog_3.3.5" and now?
    Should i execute every .sql into the world ?

    Same help would be really nice

  8. #803


    Can someone help me?. I tried to set the files to normal (redo the changes) but still came up like this.

    I have made backups, but it wont let me "commit" to overwrite it..


    EDIT: I just Compiled a new one, and it worked. And I updated my DB. its all good now
    Last edited by chyssler; 04-08-2021 at 07:05 PM.

  9. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by chyssler View Post


    Can someone help me?. I tried to set the files to normal (redo the changes) but still came up like this.

    I have made backups, but it wont let me "commit" to overwrite it..


    EDIT: I just Compiled a new one, and it worked. And I updated my DB. its all good now
    Just use: https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCo...mog_3.3.5.diff

    Navigate to your source and use Git Bash like git apply patch filename.diff --rej

    Works with the latest trinitycore 3.3.5a wotlk.

  10. #805

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax1337 View Post
    Just use: https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCo...mog_3.3.5.diff

    Navigate to your source and use Git Bash like git apply patch filename.diff --rej

    Works with the latest trinitycore 3.3.5a wotlk.
    the reason it didnt work was because i didnt had the latest source. mine was from 2020

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •