Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[ArcEmu][Rerelease]All Race All Class

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    ArcEmu

This data allow's you to create all classes on any race,
    for example Gnome Paladin is possible....

The How to is in the rar file

Download
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3133551...ll_Classes.rar

Originally Posted by Reluctant
    Thanks to him

hmmm i will test this.

Of the Ten Storms

PLASMATIC-WOW Trinity core_Sql,DB,Core,Item,in game Developer
    lol relucant posted this before 2 day so u dont need to open new tread for this- voting to tread be closed

@micakiller he didn't posted it before 2 day's his thread got only bumped because other people want this data for their own server, so I rerealise this so they can use it if Reculant tell me then I will delete it. Okay.

It is not working I'm getting an error when I try to make a race/class that doesn't exist like Blood Elf/Druid.When you try to make the character you get "You have been disconnected from the Server."

If you got this error you must delete the WTF and Cache folder in your wow yolder and restart your wow.exe. I hope this will help because in the cache folder are only the data for normal race and normal class if you delete it and restart wow.exe it writes an new cache and WTF folder with this information.

That doesn't work either just thought I would test it for you.

@ Tonys I'm sorry of it but on my server it works fine. Perhaps you make something wrong do you got any errors while you batching your DB? If you got, you have to drop playercreatinfo and playercreateinfo_spells Table and rebatch your DB. Otherwise you can rename patch-d.MPQ to patch-4.MPQ and check if you place it in the right folder /wow/data. Hope it will help

Naa its fine I got it to work

Destroyer of Worlds

You guys have same Totem issues with this one as the Trinity one does ?
    The Totems showing up as small blue and white boxes?

------------------------------------
    http://neversober.privatedns.org/
    ------------------------------------
    Last edited by nvrsbr; 06-16-2012 at 06:12 PM.

No on ArcEmu it's working finde @nvrsbr.

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by interraila View Post
    no on arcemu it's working finde @nvrsbr. :d
    bah !!!

Works fine, with one exception. When i create a character - he has wrong starting items (for example my Human Warlock had Paladin's shirt and hammer). I don't know if i am only one with this problem, but if not - i'm writing a fix right now, i will give the link after i will finish, for those who maybe encountered the same problem. It is problem with playercreateinfo_items table - it doesn't match the playercreateinfo table that comes with this ARAC patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Unelith View Post
    Works fine, with one exception. When i create a character - he has wrong starting items (for example my Human Warlock had Paladin's shirt and hammer). I don't know if i am only one with this problem, but if not - i'm writing a fix right now, i will give the link after i will finish, for those who maybe encountered the same problem. It is problem with playercreateinfo_items table - it doesn't match the playercreateinfo table that comes with this ARAC patch.
    Yeah your going to need to update some of database, also this is an old patch i'm surprised to see that it still works!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I never got around to doing the starting sets, will be re-doing this again soon but complete.