Welcome to AC Web.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    After a couple of frustrating hours trying to track down a recently updated script that works I decided to just sit down and make one. I am not a DBA by any stretch of the imagination, and I heavily leaned on the script posted by AcidBath.

The script and MPQ patch is out on: https://mega.nz/#!P880XYbK!adOb6QyiU...oaWUMeSg0AG_WE

No dropping tables, no comments, nothing fancy. It's dirty but it works as of 9/5/19. Run it against the World database as mentioned in previous posts. MPQ goes in data directory (C:\WoW Client\Data) as also mentioned previously.

For nearly all starting spells, racials, and passives the classmask is set to 0 and restricted where it makes sense by racemask. The exception is Blood Elf, Draenei, and anything related to Death Knight as there are multiple versions of the same spell with different effects based on class.

One unfortunate side effect is arcane torrent on Blood Elf warrior does not grant rage as the spell itself is not set to do so. I'm sure there's a way to change that, but that's more than I wanted to go after this evening.

Hopefully that works for anyone who happens across this post like I did.

when i try to execute the sql file it says 'amount' column out of range.

Quote Originally Posted by johnavelino View Post
    when i try to execute the sql file it says 'amount' column out of range.
    When it says out of range it means you must change column datatype.
    If amount datatype is smallint, try changing to medium int, and so...

It appears that the recent TC compile has the 'amount' column out of range error. It can be fixed by changing the type from tinyint to smallint, but it seems you can no longer GM yourself certain skills. For example, as Tauren Paladin can never receive one-handed swords, even via .setskill. A cpp mod might be needed...

out of collumn error as well
    Last edited by revolve1; 04-24-2020 at 01:03 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thank you, I use this