Looks nice, can't wait to check it out!
| World of Warcraft 3.3.5a | Trinitycore Chunk Rev. | Repack V.0.2 |
This repack creates a new environment for you while you play with intricate events and player areas. This comes included with complete gear and regent vendors and a global spell trainer. Enjoy and relax. We've done all the work for you! Death's Repacks. Over 4 years of service!
- 100% Stable (No lag, No crashes)
- 98% Bug free.
- Spells work 97% (average)
- ICC works 90% (Gunship - Unavailable . Lichking - Available not 100% Scripted)
- Ruby sanctum - 90% (All bosses available - Not 100% Scripted)
- All Classics 100% Scripted.
- Loot drops enhanced (No epics, mainly BOE greens & Blues)
- Multi Factional Mall.
- 3.3.5a Armor/Weapon vendors
- Fishing Area
- Profession Center
- Class Training Center
- Custom mount learn-able by everyone (Warlock epic Mount)
- World Teleporter
- Mall Guide (Mall Teleporter)
- Custom PvP Arena @ Mall
- Creative object spawned to fit the scene.
- Weapon Trainers spawned
- Regent Vendors & Inn (Which sells Soul Shards)
- GM Area put to life, a little.
- Mount Center (Learn training and buy mounts)
- Epic Stair Event
- No custom content in member-friendly areas.
- Custom GM Weapon : [<GM> Thundersfury, blessed blade]
- Gathering leveling road (Located behind the profession center)
- Custom hang zone down the Gathering road.
- AzerCMS Webiste
- Premium grade AzerCMS styles by: trabajare4
Server Information:Database: User: root Pass: ascent
In-Game: User: admin Pass: admin
Last edited by Šeaŧh; 03-25-2017 at 08:09 AM.
Looks really good, but what is the .tele command to access the GM areas?
This was a published server @ once... Very nice and unique.
Can i export your vendors ,maze and custom thing to a different database? I have a server with some custom script but i haven t got a mall..
How can i export them? I don t want to release or something like that i just need a mall
Hey everything worked expect when I go to log into the server it sits on success and then after like 10 seconds it goes to the realmlist screen, why is this?
Could you fix the map link plz?
Last edited by Šeaŧh; 10-19-2011 at 08:39 PM.