Welcome to AC Web.
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 281
  1. #241
    http://www.dperolio.com

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    http://www.dperolio.com
    Posts
    6,226

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica rose View Post
    nice one
    You could tell based on the spacing of the icing swirls compared to where the text was located in the first one, to the second. Spaced completely off. Another thing I noticed was that he said it took all day but it's still as bright in every step (where as my cake, the ingredients were taken when I started in the daytime and the finished product was taken at night..took 5 hrs sadly)
    Actually if you read the article, I believe she said it took all day basically. She made all of the main ingredients herself.

    And a couple things to note:

    "All day" is ambiguous. It doesn't necessarily mean I finished it at night. 9 AM to 5 PM I would consider "all day."

    Also, she made this July 4th, in Alaska. It's still daylight in Alaska at midnight.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked View Post
    Actually if you read the article, I believe she said it took all day basically. She made all of the main ingredients herself.

    And a couple things to note:

    "All day" is ambiguous. It doesn't necessarily mean I finished it at night. 9 AM to 5 PM I would consider "all day."

    Also, she made this July 4th, in Alaska. It's still daylight in Alaska at midnight.
    of all the things you could possibly respond with after being caught, you had to tell me the facts of Alaska? HAVE YOU NO SHAME? anyways thanks, I didn't know that.

  3. #243
    Graphic Designer

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Alluredesign2012.deviantart.com
    Posts
    3,263
    I actually thought this contest was cool at first, now that everyone has shit on it, I won't bother spending 4 hours making a nice cake. Thanks all.

  4. #244
    http://www.dperolio.com

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    http://www.dperolio.com
    Posts
    6,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica rose View Post
    anyways thanks, I didn't know that.
    No problem.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cplusplusnoob View Post
    I actually thought this contest was cool at first, now that everyone has shit on it, I won't bother spending 4 hours making a nice cake. Thanks all.

  5. #245
    Shouldn't let anything else get in the way if you wanted to compete D:

  6. #246

  7. #247
    Baked, at lease I made a 3d model to do my cake, then I layered it on a counter top and plate I found on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cplusplusnoob View Post
    Cool story bro, just stop being a douche bag. You had your fun with 1 fake cake, after 3 it's just kind of annoying. Of course you have more posts than me, you have been trolling these forums for 2 years. I'm sure you're well known.
    I'm being the douche bag? I am pretty sure no one gave a crap before you came along.

    And in fact, I am the leader of the anti trolling group. But, I have the right to defend myself.

  8. #248
    Everyone needs to chill out.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdyess View Post
    Everyone needs to chill out.
    Lol, all of this caused by an online cake bake...

  10. #250

  11. #251
    Decided to make the portal cake









    The cake is not a lie

  12. #252

  13. #253
    S0meone should make a thread that you post a pic of your house. There are some interesting houses people have been posting with their cakes

    And tyrael. Nice cake ;P

  14. #254
    azer-cms.com

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    azer-cms.com
    Posts
    4,221
    If I go to DQ and buy a frozen ice-cream cake, lick off the writing, and write Ac-Web in frosting... lol... can I enter? (JK)

  15. #255
    http://www.dperolio.com

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    http://www.dperolio.com
    Posts
    6,226

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azer View Post
    If I go to DQ and buy a frozen ice-cream cake, lick off the writing, and write Ac-Web in frosting... lol... can I enter? (JK)
    There's nothing in the rules about it, as I pointed out to Xcynic earlier. And I believe it's fine, as long as you follow the rules (2 angles, says AC-Web, real cake).

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •