Welcome to AC Web.

View Poll Results: Would you like a fully working Vash'Jir area on my next repack?

Voters
358. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

294 82.12%
  • No.

38 10.61%
  • Other.

26 7.26%
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Re-extracted the dbc as suggested and everything is fixed. Not sure what was wrong but thanks for the quick replies guys

^^
    +rep for the nice repack

does anyone knows how have on the same account more than 1 character gm, cause i cant have just one, on the rest says "you dont speak that language"
    Last edited by senbon07; 01-13-2012 at 03:20 PM.

parece k es un buen repack

stone bent i have a question for you when enter the warface and i enter the account and pass it says patch it i patches it till 4.3.0 and i retened to the game and it still says patch i closed it mny times it still says the same thing patch it what can i do please help me

stone bent i have a question for you when enter the warface and i enter the account and pass it says patch it i patches it till 4.3.0 and i retened to the game and it still says patch i closed it mny times it still says the same thing patch it what can i do please help me!

stone bent can you help me my game warface says when i enter the game it says patch the game i patched it till 4.3.0 and it still says that i need to patch it what i do and when i enter the account and pass again it connect and it says download the patch and there is a word reset please help me

This is the only good working repack I have seen. You're going to need a bag or something for all the rep you're getting from me.

+rep!

how to play this on 4.2 14480 as tree did ?

swe? just asking realmlist .se

do you think you could maybe reupload the repack file on a different website, megaupload doesnt exsist any more

Excellent repack! Everything works like how its supposed to, npcs walk around and span right and all that. I tip my hat to you Stonebent. +rep

zafirehd.deviantart.com

Thanks guys hopefully "Wiz0rd" will give Ya'll some links.

Crimoxic

Bump.

Don't work download link FIX HIM !!!

Crimoxic

Quote Originally Posted by corebg View Post
    Don't work download link FIX HIM !!!
    if stonebent had a backup, Could reuploaded it somewhere else... But so far, no.

Meagaupload has been shut down by the F.B.I ... Thats why most of these files are deleted.

zafirehd.deviantart.com

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    New download links by Wiz0rd, Thank you!