Welcome to AC Web.

Thumbs down How to create WoW Cataclysm 4.0.6-4.1.0 Private Server?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everyone on AC-WEB, before I start my questions I would like to tell you something about me. I'm a new member here, I'm 14 years old, will be 15 in 15 days, from Serbia, Europe. I'm intermediate programmer in Visual Basic 2008, I know a lot in Command Prompt and creating Batch Files, basic HTML and more. Now let's get to the questions:

1. I would like to make WoW Cataclysm Private Server, but I want it to be 4.0.6 or 4.1.0. I play retail WoW now with 4.0.6 patch. I would that Private server to be able to run on any launcher, if not can I create launcher for it? Like people open original WoW folder and change realmlist to something and open original WoW launcher and click Play and login or download my own launcher if that couldn't be done. Also I would like to know how to set my server online via Hamachi. Hamachi doesn't require port forwarding, right? Also I would like to have different realms on my private server. One to be Blizzlike Cataclysm, one Fun Realm, one Instant 85, one PVP, can that be done? And I would like to have full access and full configuration changes to my server, like adding new items, new vendors, full admin commamand (GM Commands).

2. For later on, I would like to know to create my own Private Server website with realm status (number of players, online or offline), with registration page, custom weapon creation etc... And of course how to make my private server online without hamachi?

I would very very much appriciate if someone would give me links to the tutorials that include what I mentioned.
    Here are two private servers that look similiar to how I would like my private server to look:
    www.eternion-wow.com and www.molten-wow.com

Thank you very much in advance.

Green Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by ithrilian View Post
    hello everyone on ac-web, before i start my questions i would like to tell you something about me. I'm a new member here, i'm 14 years old, will be 15 in 15 days, from serbia, europe. I'm intermediate programmer in visual basic 2008, i know a lot in command prompt and creating batch files, basic html and more. Now let's get to the questions:

1. I would like to make wow cataclysm private server, but i want it to be 4.0.6 or 4.1.0. I play retail wow now with 4.0.6 patch. I would that private server to be able to run on any launcher, if not can i create launcher for it? Like people open original wow folder and change realmlist to something and open original wow launcher and click play and login or download my own launcher if that couldn't be done. Also i would like to know how to set my server online via hamachi. Hamachi doesn't require port forwarding, right? Also i would like to have different realms on my private server. One to be blizzlike cataclysm, one fun realm, one instant 85, one pvp, can that be done? And i would like to have full access and full configuration changes to my server, like adding new items, new vendors, full admin commamand (gm commands).

2. For later on, i would like to know to create my own private server website with realm status (number of players, online or offline), with registration page, custom weapon creation etc... And of course how to make my private server online without hamachi?

I would very very much appriciate if someone would give me links to the tutorials that include what i mentioned.
    Here are two private servers that look similiar to how i would like my private server to look:
    www.eternion-wow.com and www.molten-wow.com

thank you very much in advance.
    bbc

UPDATE to the Thread: How can I make a Vote Page on my Website and Vote Vendor in the game, so players vote every 5 hours and go into the game and get what they want at the Vote Vendor. Like at the www.eternion-wow.com

so you can automate your server with tricky php codes there very hard to do... i whould need to look at your mysql data base to set it up, also you need to make item that have a buy price that is an item and you need to make a php script to give that item... being s token, im up for it im ok at this stuff you can email me at support@trevorrudolph.com

can someone setup a wow 4.1.0 Private Server for me?
    where all i have to do is click link to download it.
    i run windows 7 64 bit.
    it would be to hard for me to set one up.
    i just need it local.
    if i have the cash at the time ill send some cash to you for your time.
    Last edited by davidslater; 12-02-2012 at 10:14 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidslater View Post
    can someone setup a wow 4.1.0 Private Server for me?
    where all i have to do is click link to download it.
    i run windows 7 64 bit.
    it would be to hard for me to set one up.
    i just need it local.
    if i have the cash at the time ill send some cash to you for your time.
    Don't ask questions on threads that aren't yours. Especially one from last year..