Welcome to AC Web.
Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 2,056 to 2,068 of 2068

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Up! ^^

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Bump!

You know i find it funny how people can bypass Cloudflares DNS services and reveal the real ip behind a site hosted by cloudflare I can tell you how to fix Terrum if u want me to cause i found yours

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Hex00010z View Post
    You know i find it funny how people can bypass Cloudflares DNS services and reveal the real ip behind a site hosted by cloudflare I can tell you how to fix Terrum if u want me to cause i found yours
    I'm well aware that I have records which reveal the actual IP. I'm not worried about anyone knowing the real IP.

The main reason I use CloudFlare is for SEO and caching - not to conceal the IP.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    I'm well aware that I have records which reveal the actual IP. I'm not worried about anyone knowing the real IP.

The main reason I use CloudFlare is for SEO and caching - not to conceal the IP.
    and that's what i call a great answer to a stupid comment!

LOL someone removed my comments all i was saying i have a hidden way of finding ips behind cloud flare without digging i was going to show you that and titkata_bg any luck developing the world seems like i got the last word dont forget that very day Frank and Cody and Break Out Kings whats that last word again Kings seems as if the AI's in the matrix bullshit system is being dumb again cause didnt u all clap that very day when you know what all happend went down? i guess im just inner dimensional sue me

- - - Updated - - -

Seems as i just beat lucifer remember when you tried to murder me when i was a kid and how that car was 2 seconds from running me over do you remember ahh just kill him another guy says naw he is good let him go

I guess im the idiot after all cause when i go to what you call a real world i would be very scary about what i would do next as if you have a choice right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hex00010z View Post
    LOL someone removed my comments all i was saying i have a hidden way of finding ips behind cloud flare without digging i was going to show you that and titkata_bg any luck developing the world seems like i got the last word dont forget that very day Frank and Cody and Break Out Kings whats that last word again Kings seems as if the AI's in the matrix bullshit system is being dumb again cause didnt u all clap that very day when you know what all happend went down? i guess im just inner dimensional sue me

- - - Updated - - -

Seems as i just beat lucifer remember when you tried to murder me when i was a kid and how that car was 2 seconds from running me over do you remember ahh just kill him another guy says naw he is good let him go

I guess im the idiot after all cause when i go to what you call a real world i would be very scary about what i would do next as if you have a choice right?
    Did the coke finally get to your head mate? or just another eboy wana be?
    o/

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Bump!

I noticed ur supported preinstalled Linux OS's are "CentOS 7, Debian 9 & Ubuntu 16.04"
    According to the trinitycore linux requirements these will not work when compiling trinitycore. Can anyone offer any help with this? I'm considering getting a VPS with epichosts

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlyblades View Post
    I noticed ur supported preinstalled Linux OS's are "CentOS 7, Debian 9 & Ubuntu 16.04"
    According to the trinitycore linux requirements these will not work when compiling trinitycore. Can anyone offer any help with this? I'm considering getting a VPS with epichosts
    We can provide any OS. What are the TrinityCore Linux requirements?

EDIT: According to https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wi...x+Requirements

Not supported: Debian 9 or lower. Ubuntu 19.04 or lower.
    We can provide Debian 10 and 20.04 upon request (simply write it on the 'Custom OS' form when ordering)
    Last edited by Terrum; 08-27-2020 at 05:02 PM.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Bump!

Superior hosting and great support. These guys will always be #1

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by zachyo4545 View Post
    Superior hosting and great support. These guys will always be #1
    Thanks zachyo4545!