Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 123 1231151101 ... LastLast
    www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Lightbulb EpicHosts.co.uk - Cheapest UK Hosting (We host ANYTHING! CLICK FOR MORE INFO!)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

[NOTE: WoW and many other retro/P.S hosting is available with us - we host literally anything!]

Get the cheapest hosting in UK based on a small business. We host absolutely anything. Yes, ANYTHING!
    From Game Servers to Voice Servers, Websites to Forums, MySQL Databases to Hard-Drive Backups, ShoutCAST to Icecast Stations, VPSes to Dedicated Servers; You name it, we'll host it!*

Our hosting is 100% genuine and completely customisable! Make a VPS quote, or a quote for any service almost immediately by contacting us!

Why choose us?
    We at EpicHosts are, in a way, customers ourselves! We view the site as if we were our own customers - that way we ensure every effort of detail is put into the quality of our site so that each customer receives the best experience of all companies, whilst performing a mix of casual and professional procedures to suit everybody's needs!

We have earned a fully monitored and confirmed 99.5% uptime within the last 12 months of service (Since 07/13) which beats even the top, most used hosting companies out there to date! This way you will have peace of mind and greatest assurance that your service will have a top-notch uptime when using us!

We comprise of only the most professional, qualified and fluent-speaking agents! With fast support and many methods to communicate, there's no reason (No one wants their service to be left with an inexperienced, bad English-speaking company run by minors, who could possibly be fraudulent or 'goes out of business' for any reason! )

We accept over 10 payment methods, which is more than the average hosting company nowadays! Starting from PayPal to Credit/Debit cards, PaySafeCard to SMS/Phone and Bank Transfers to Postal Orders (Cash in Post)! Therefore satisfying even the strictest payment limitations!

Best of all, we are the only company on AC-Web, and many other directories, to acquire a full legal business registration, and have fully up-to-date certifications and qualifications, whilst also being alive for over 5 years to ensure that we know what we're doing - as well as juggling all of our customers' requests in a satisfying amount of time that meets all SLAs (Service-Level Agreements)! Now that's impressive!

We use dedicated machines with the following specifications:
    Windows Server 2016
    3.6GHz 8 cores
    32GB RAM
    Gigabit Internet Connection

Make a FREE quote now via the Live Chat or the support system on the homepage!

www.epichosts.co.uk

Estimated Quotes (True quotes are on the website, below are just estimates):
    Forum Testimonials:
    (Find more testimonials on our homepage by going to our site today!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasman View Post
    Great host, just got my Minecraft server from there, all set up and ready to go
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosflin View Post
    I can say that Terrum is a trustful hoster.

I had a free trail server for 1 week no lag at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by giack44 View Post
    Buyed from him very good and fast host
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerpenT View Post
    Very awesome, indeed!
    I sense great future in this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by HØrizon View Post
    Even though I had issues earlier with EpicHosts I'm confident in saying it was a misunderstanding. Terrum remains active and professional so I'll see about ordering, again, from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadmeatius View Post
    Just purchased my VPS from here! Great purchase! BUMP
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendQ8 View Post
    Bump, great website to host your server.
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroNerves View Post
    Bump! My friend is using this host and he is happy so far.
    Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimeshot View Post
    Just wanna say your awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandre113 View Post
    Very much good host, with good staff. It has a schedule for a vps construction very good and answering emails very fast! /vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by TuneBit View Post
    Nice prices, professional website layout and from what I've heard a great support team too. Bump!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amethdev View Post
    Awesome Hosting Services!
    /vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Katos View Post
    Bump, still proud to say I host a site with Terrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    Using these to host my first ever website - time to get my web developing skills up to scratch
    Quote Originally Posted by DPCoder View Post
    Absolutely fantastic service, Have been using Epic Hosts for a while now and definitely recommend them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitty View Post
    Bump! Awesome guy, great services. Everyone go with EpicHosts they truly are Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchief View Post
    Excellent service for a best price fast and quike customer service and hassle free. I would recommend you give it a try I guarantee you'll like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    I think it's time for another review of EpicHosts! I have been hosting my personal website on EpicHosts, and various other websites and projects for around 8 months now if I'm not mistaking. And I have nothing bad to say about EpicHosts, I have gotten nothing but high quality services and support since I started hosting with them. As always, I would recommend EpicHosts to anyone looking for cheap and high quality hosting!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
    After we solved everything everything is going smooth.

The guy is a really kind and offers wonderful support.
    Quote Originally Posted by treetree View Post
    awesome hosting company thanks for the win7 vps.

i also wrote a review on trustpilot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asbonia View Post
    +1, support absoluetely amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz1m View Post
    Highly recommended. + bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    Excellent service!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud21 View Post
    Ordered my first dedicated machine today.
    The customer service was out of this world. Terrum responded to all of my e-mails in an extremely short period of time, he also managed to get a dedicated machine ready for us in less than 2 hours after paying for it, even though you usually have to wait around 24 hours to get one at Epic Hosts and probably even more at other companies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil9898 View Post
    I just used Terrum's hosting for a month and I'm very glad to have chosen EpicHosts as everything worked with no problems, great support and honestly just really smooth!
    *Terms and Conditions apply.
    Last edited by Terrum; 06-09-2017 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Added more testimonoials

Looks good

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by LosTz View Post
    Looks good
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    Cheers
    bump

Nice Good Luck

BUMPZ xD

Good luckxD

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Thanks all

Bump
    Last edited by Terrum; 04-24-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Mr.Serious

I'll give you a webdesign for free hosting, contact me on msn hypemu@live.com

Review:

While the service did not work out for me, (I needed more control as my server was in complete development stages at the time), Terrum was extremely friendly and accommodating to the needs that I asked for.

Private Server hosting with EpicHosts works by you uploading your core to Terrum's server via FTP and then having him start it for you. As I said previously, I spent pretty much hours in MSN with a very patient and professional acting Terrum who was nice enough to offer tips which turned out to be quite helpful.

If you have your core compiled, you know its working and you don't need remote desktop connectivity, then for the prices, you cannot beat what EpicHosts offers you. If however you are just developing your core and you know that it is going to be a lot of restarts and changes, you may want to pick another host. Overall, if I had been more prepared, I would have stayed with EpicHosts instead of running off to buy my own dedicated server.

Grade: A-

Pro's: Friendly Customer Service
    Fast Server
    Great Prices

Con's: No Remote Desktop

====================================

Regardless, Good luck to you in the future Terrum.

Gl terrum

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Thanks for your kind replies I appreciate the review too, SnipeDragon. I know that RDP is a con, but it's shared hosting. You can buy VPS' though which have RDP Accessability.

Looks nice, good luck

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thanks again. I got a new web design coming which should be on the site in a week

Bump.
    Site undergoing design Am still hosting stuff! Just use the live chat.