Welcome to AC Web.
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2043
    www.EpicHosts.co.uk

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bump!

BUMP, using a VPS to host my WoW project and EpicHosts have a excellent service for good prices and a very nice support team!!

Highly recommend Terrum "EpicHost" In terms of hosting, Easy to talk too, I Noticed my Vps was experiencing lag, Prompted me the Node in hard-drive was failing, In terms of service was resolved in a timely manner & No data loss occurred.

Thank you for the amazing service

Quote Originally Posted by revolve1 View Post
    Highly recommend Terrum "EpicHost" In terms of hosting, Easy to talk too, I Noticed my Vps was experiencing lag, Prompted me the Node in hard-drive was failing, In terms of service was resolved in a timely manner & No data loss occurred.

Thank you for the amazing service
    Ha failing hard drive, yea because his shit is old. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by HostThatVPS View Post
    Its okay @InstantCPU I'm sure its not old, but even if it is I'd go for old over scammer every day.

Terrum's Service is by far legit. Sure the hardware may not be the absolute latest. But should you go with his service. You'll be met with a legitemate rental atleast. That i do envy.

//Vouch

http://YugoWoW.com/

Bump

I'm pretty sure this is just another account Terrum uses
    I also self identify as Terrum, fight me.

http://YugoWoW.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    I also self identify as Terrum, fight me.
    Hahahaha

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by revolve1 View Post
    Chats Down.
    Live chat will be intermittent during the pandemic. Please use e-mail or the ticket system.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it's because a mechanical hard-drive isn't designed to last when clicking away 24/7 - did you not think of that? I guess not seeing as you know nothing about computers let alone business.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    Live chat will be intermittent during the pandemic. Please use e-mail or the ticket system.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it's because a mechanical hard-drive isn't designed to last when clicking away 24/7 - did you not think of that? I guess not seeing as you know nothing about computers let alone business.
    Ha says the guy who touts his Microsoft exams as "so many certifications" - Yet you have client OS certifications, nothing even server related. Oh and they're most likely expired too.

How about some real computer knowledge for you.

Mechanical hard drives fail significantly more after 5 years of life. It sounds like you had some sort of RAID or software RAID setup, as your customer didn't loose data. Hey, you can do something right! Well sort of...

The CPU's you're using are 8 years old, and you're using OVH for your nodes. Well - I know OVH very well, and I know they don't replace hard disks, they replace the entire server (at least they do this for newer servers, not 100% sure on servers nearly a decade old)

Terrum, I thought we were getting close, I thought we'd stop fighting soon. But that comment about "you know nothing about computers" really triggered me.

So here bitch, here's my retaliation.

1. Cisco Firewalls. I'm calling bullshit.
    Ok, so let me think this through. Let's say you have oh idk 20+ hosts. Not bad not bad. And you're using OVH, not bad not bad. Actually, OVH has some unique benefits for folks like us.... not bad not bad... But what is bad, is WHY and I mean WHY do you have your hosts externally accessible!!??? With Cisco Firewalls, you should NEVER need to do this! Either you have a single Cisco firewall not doing shit, so you can claim on your website you have Cisco Firewalls, or you're just not good with networking and security?

2. Windows Licensing. Oh yea.
    You know... for $1600 you can become a Microsoft Partner with an Action Pack subscription? That way you can actually deliver Windows without breaking Microsoft's EULA? Even "Evaluation" editions of Windows CANNOT be used in commercial use environments, which you are.

3. Still using hard drives?
    It's 2020. You're not offering VPS on SSD, or even NVMe. That customer wouldn't of had any downtime with SSDs or NVMe as they have a significantly longer life span, not to mention, PERFORMANCE.

4. You'll beat any price.
    Ok, my HTV-2 series VPS costs 1 penny. So can I get one for free from you?

Hard drives click when they fail, so saying a mechanical hard-drive isn't designed to last when clicking 24/7 is true, although don't you have S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring via SNMP at all? Did you know your "Cisco Firewalls" can act as Syslog servers? I mean how else are you to know when a hard drive is clicking, unless you're at OVH, staring and listening to your server?

Talk shit to me again, and I'll make you wish you hadn't.

Ha says the guy who touts his Microsoft exams as "so many certifications" - Yet you have client OS certifications, nothing even server related. Oh and they're most likely expired too.

How about some real computer knowledge for you.

Mechanical hard drives fail significantly more after 5 years of life. It sounds like you had some sort of RAID or software RAID setup, as your customer didn't loose data. Hey, you can do something right! Well sort of...

The CPU's you're using are 8 years old, and you're using OVH for your nodes. Well - I know OVH very well, and I know they don't replace hard disks, they replace the entire server (at least they do this for newer servers, not 100% sure on servers nearly a decade old)

Terrum, I thought we were getting close, I thought we'd stop fighting soon. But that comment about "you know nothing about computers" really triggered me.

So here bitch, here's my retaliation.

1. Cisco Firewalls. I'm calling bullshit.
    Ok, so let me think this through. Let's say you have oh idk 20+ hosts. Not bad not bad. And you're using OVH, not bad not bad. Actually, OVH has some unique benefits for folks like us.... not bad not bad... But what is bad, is WHY and I mean WHY do you have your hosts externally accessible!!??? With Cisco Firewalls, you should NEVER need to do this! Either you have a single Cisco firewall not doing shit, so you can claim on your website you have Cisco Firewalls, or you're just not good with networking and security?

2. Windows Licensing. Oh yea.
    You know... for $1600 you can become a Microsoft Partner with an Action Pack subscription? That way you can actually deliver Windows without breaking Microsoft's EULA? Even "Evaluation" editions of Windows CANNOT be used in commercial use environments, which you are.

3. Still using hard drives?
    It's 2020. You're not offering VPS on SSD, or even NVMe. That customer wouldn't of had any downtime with SSDs or NVMe as they have a significantly longer life span, not to mention, PERFORMANCE.

4. You'll beat any price.
    Ok, my HTV-2 series VPS costs 1 penny. So can I get one for free from you?

Hard drives click when they fail, so saying a mechanical hard-drive isn't designed to last when clicking 24/7 is true, although don't you have S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring via SNMP at all? Did you know your "Cisco Firewalls" can act as Syslog servers? I mean how else are you to know when a hard drive is clicking, unless you're at OVH, staring and listening to your server?

Talk shit to me again, and I'll make you wish you hadn't.
    Should I start?

Quote Originally Posted by instantcpu View Post
    Should I start?
    Start it.
    Last edited by HostThatVPS; 04-08-2020 at 08:07 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The bronnies made this guy start talking to himself