Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unforgiven-WoW

Unforgiven-WoW

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Realm Name: Unforgiven-WoW
    Server Type: PvP/PvE
    Realms: 2 - Level 85 PVP and Level 255 Fun realm

Features:

Full custom gear. Players on the 85 realm start with Season 8. Upon gaining honor or completing custom jumping/maze events, players may upgrade to gear with better stats. And so goes the farm. We have over 4000 custom items, Custom Instances, World Bosses, Hide and Seek events daily!

Custom build Trinity core.
    1000+ online @ peak.
    GM Notify - Anti-Cheat

Come take a look at our 85 Server! Ask for Game Master Goldplz, he is ensuring the newly recruited players are rewarded with something special!

Http://unforivenwow.net

Realmlist: logon.unforgivenwow.net
    Version: 3.3.5a

Quote Originally Posted by Goldpls View Post
    Realm Name: Unforgiven-WoW
    Server Type: PvP/PvE
    Realms: 2 - Level 85 PVP and Level 255 Fun realm

Features:

Full custom gear. Players on the 85 realm start with Season 8. Upon gaining honor or completing custom jumping/maze events, players may upgrade to gear with better stats. And so goes the farm. We have over 4000 custom items, Custom Instances, World Bosses, Hide and Seek events daily!

Custom build Trinity core.
    1000+ online @ peak.
    GM Notify - Anti-Cheat

Come take a look at our 85 Server! Ask for Game Master Goldplz, he is ensuring the newly recruited players are rewarded with something special!

Http://unforgivenwow.net

Realmlist: logon.unforgivenwow.net
    Version: 3.3.5a
    bbc, good luck.
    Last edited by tyrael2112; 02-17-2011 at 05:34 AM.

There's already a thread about this server if I'm not mistaken.

The server seems to be offline :\

the website is "off" cuz he have made some mistake in the link part.
    the real link is this one http://unforgivenwow.net/?create/account xD have fun this should be a good server ill try it now and ill post a reply if it's good or not

Back!

the real website is http://unforgivenwow.net/

Banned

1000 online peak?

Quote Originally Posted by Isevendeuce View Post
    1000 online peak?
    lol no i went to the level 85 max was 60
    no idea about the 255

GM Notify - Anti-Cheat <--- lol i speed hacked and fly hacked in an event and didn't get any ban ...( 2 gm's were on)

Unforgiven WoW fails. No lie, anything Nexus owns fails. Ask about his 5-7 other failed servers. Infinity Gaming was great until he ruined it by giving some child his DB which ended up getting stolen and sold. Also the whole 1000 online peak is a lie, neither server will ever reach 1k players. They rarely have 150+ on.

nice website (:

The 1000 peak was a typo. I was referring to the 85 realm and it's peak daily is 100. The 255 peaks at 350 or so daily.

The AC is disabled on the 85 realm. The event rewards aren't super OP. The 2 GMs you were referring to were probably just Rank1 vips with limited commands. Your IP has been banned.

No, NEXUS' work isn't fail. Most the 255s out there are running off of NEXUS' original stolen core. Even Molten's 255 was originally NEXUS' before they revamped it.

New updates are happening daily on the 85. Added a new gear set today. VIP jewelry also.

Other than the funrealm aspect, it's like playing on a 80 server with 5 extra talent points and 10% more pvp damage. Lots of fun

Give us a try! We'll treat you right!
    Last edited by Goldpls; 02-16-2011 at 02:58 AM. Reason: typo

Banned

Umm.. its not 350 peak, its 225 peak. And NEXUS, offers money to dev's and screws them and takes there work, and now no one wants to work for him, and theknight is lazy. All in ALL Unforgiven is fail, in a polite way.

BUMP unforgiven!

Quote Originally Posted by Isevendeuce View Post
    Umm.. its not 350 peak, its 225 peak. And NEXUS, offers money to dev's and screws them and takes there work, and now no one wants to work for him, and theknight is lazy. All in ALL Unforgiven is fail, in a polite way.
    This is coming from our #1 competition. Isevendeuce works for eternal. Nothing you say has validity. I'd say g t f o my thread with your trash posts, but I suppose that's just how Eternal wow rolls. Thanks for the bump tho.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    To all of you ragers. nexus isnt bad. hes a good admin. he akes some mistakes. so what. he makes great servers and you cant deny it.