Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Truest Member®

World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (Torrent) Download - NO Install -

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey guys, For people who want friends to download World of Warcraft to play on your private servers without needing to go through all those crazy patches... You may just download a Torrent file, It may take a day or two, but for beginners they don't get the concept of going through over 10+ patches and installing them and they wont feel comfortable downloading each patch and installing.

How to install/play?

Once your done the download, you must open the file directory to where the download finished, and make a new folder in C: drive "program files" call it anything you wish such as "World of Warcraft" folder and drag the downloaded files inside the "World of Warcraft" folder you just made and set the realmlist inside "data" -> "enUS" open "realmlist.wtf" with notepad or wordpad and set the realmlist.

NOTICE: If there is a automatic update telling you to restart when you try to login, make sure you delete any wow update file or .exe inside your WoW directory that is making you update. (if anyone wishes to add to this part, please reply!)

16 GB Download.

Required to download this file -

Bit torrent or UTorrent : http://www.bittorrent.com - http://www.utorrent.com

( I personally use "UTorrent" )

Download: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5897...8No_Install%29

Thank you, I hope this helped!
    Last edited by Makaveli; 12-30-2010 at 05:49 AM.

Banned

Why post this?

They're the dumbass if they updated without taking precaution.

Truest Member®

Quote Originally Posted by Bolvarxx View Post
    Why post this?

They're the dumbass if they updated without taking precaution.
    Well they also wouldn't know how to download the game, I have been dealing with people like this past two weeks, none of them know how to download WoW at version 3.3.5a correctly. Anyways maybe not really targeting you or the experienced people but its targeting the lower knowledge people and they may find this thread on "Google" if they search.

Thank you

Banned

Eh true, still though, the 'lower knowledge' people are my age, and that is what makes me rage <_<

Well some of you say people only need this because they were stupid enough not to back-up before patching..
    Some are re-downloading the game for either: New computer, Fresh Install (like me..), or Just new to WoW
    IDK, about you but I don't feel like sitting there and waiting for WoW to install (I always am loosing my CDs),
    then running around for an hour downloading all the patches..THEN waiting for them all to install..

Banned

I have a 30 GB USB holding my 3.3.5, 2.4.3, and 1.12.1 clients...

4.0.3 might be a bitch, but I am prepared for the the others.

Overachiever

getting a good 3.3.5a wow client is a pain in the ass ...waited 3 days to download one from isohunt and now i have like 3 wow clients. One for each partition and a zip one (precaution) ... Thx for the share +rep

Truest Member®

No problem

But guys if you run into any trouble, just post here to help the others that will most likely run into the same trouble, this making it a NEWB-FREE topic so it would be easy as drinking water.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivkah View Post
    Well some of you say people only need this because they were stupid enough not to back-up before patching..
    Some are re-downloading the game for either: New computer, Fresh Install (like me..), or Just new to WoW
    IDK, about you but I don't feel like sitting there and waiting for WoW to install (I always am loosing my CDs),
    then running around for an hour downloading all the patches..THEN waiting for them all to install..
    My best suggestion is to download this pack and use a USB or such and transfer these files to your USB(Memory) in order to keep 3.3.5a at the palm of your hand

/null/0dd0a.js

Quote Originally Posted by arsham123 View Post
    Hey guys, For people who want friends to download World of Warcraft to play on your private servers without needing to go through all those crazy patches... You may just download a Torrent file, It may take a day or two, but for beginners they don't get the concept of going through over 10+ patches and installing them and they wont feel comfortable downloading each patch and installing.

How to install/play?

Once your done the download, you must open the file directory to where the download finished, and make a new folder in C: drive "program files" call it anything you wish such as "World of Warcraft" folder and drag the downloaded files inside the "World of Warcraft" folder you just made and set the realmlist inside "data" -> "enUS" open "realmlist.wtf" with notepad or wordpad and set the realmlist.

NOTICE: If there is a automatic update telling you to restart when you try to login, make sure you delete any wow update file or .exe inside your WoW directory that is making you update. (if anyone wishes to add to this part, please reply!)

16 GB Download.

Required to download this file -

Bit torrent or UTorrent : http://www.bittorrent.com - http://www.utorrent.com

( I personally use "UTorrent" )

DOWNLOAD NOW

Thank you, I hope this helped!

its not "U" Torrent. Its Micro Torrent. Its the micro symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by progame64 View Post
    its not "U" Torrent. Its Micro Torrent. Its the micro symbol.
    Yea, but the website uses "utorrent".. Noone uses the µ

I piss excellence

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasWalkerHD View Post
    Yea, but the website uses "utorrent".. Noone uses the µ
    You should check out their site.

That sure looks like the symbol for micro. URLs can't use special symbols.

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    You should check out their site.

That sure looks like the symbol for micro. URLs can't use special symbols.
    Lol, show me guides or people that are saying/using that..

Not everyone has 16+GB Flash drives to use..I have 2 4GB ones from awhile go tho, but thats it. And no, I'm not gonna go get one. Espicially since my computer is starting to fail...

I'll seed it for a while

Banned

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Needs more seeders! At 90%.

And thanks Makaveli for the torrent. It comes in handy when I haven't played private servers since patch 4.0 hit.