Welcome to AC Web.
  • Happy 5th Birthday, AC Web

Today AC Web blows out its candles marking five years since its launch. What started as an ambitious little site held together by Jargs' once-amazing Ultimate Repack grew into one of the most recognised faces in WoW emulation communities, and most certainly the best. We've come a long way since then. Some of you are still true to the site since 2007, others who mull over the good ol' 2008 and '09 days, and plenty of those who just joined our ranks and soon becoming the site's new generation. As we steer into 2013 and beyond, in whichever direction we go, the core of AC Web's image won't change - to provide the most exceptional content and discussion platform out there, fuelled on free speech and human ingenuity, in whatever medium we trek - be it WoW or something altogether new.

So to kick-start the 6th year, I encourage you to invite friends, strangers and just about anybody else who may have an ambition for emulation, graphics, or even random crap like me. From the 21st through to the 28th, just one week, let's push the population to its limits. And urge them to make some posts!

21st - 28th
    Ac Web's Recruit A Friend
    Recruit the most and win the following:

1st: 100 Rep + [Starstruck] (4 weeks) + 1/3 events for [Competitor]
    2nd and 3rd: 80 Rep

Post everybody you referred, accounts starting on the 21st.
    [CLICK HERE] for referral links.
    Disqualifications if cheating.

For those hoping for the scavenger hunt competition, I haven't forgotten, but not today. Good luck if you decide to do a little recruiting, otherwise keep your eyes peeled for some more competitive events in future.

Cheers.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Happy 5th Birthday, AC Web started by Unlimited View original post