PDA

View Full Version : Heroic-Gaming 19 Twink Server 3.3.5

jimenezmj19
07-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Heroic-Gaming

We are finally back! We are running on a completely lag free dedicated server on a custom core. We are already running on 3.3.5 so come patch up and play!

We have our custom gear which you can get through six of our custom instances. We have our own PvP armor sets and weapons. Donor gear is the best gear available, but it is only a few stats better than what normal players can get. We have WORKING rated arenas.

We are currently lacking staff and need more GM's and Developers. So please sign up at Heroic-Gaming.net and make an application on the forums if you are interested.

joneven123
07-08-2010, 07:31 PM
how do i connect?

jimenezmj19
07-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Change your realmlist to heroic-gaming.net

Snowcrown
07-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Heroic-Gaming

Donor gear is the best gear available, but it is only a few stats better than what normal players can get.

just wondering the donor gear just AFEW stats better?

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4379/roflmao.png

Paul_ElementalWoW
07-09-2010, 12:33 AM
But kippy, your a douche and nobody likes you.

Snowcrown
07-09-2010, 01:39 AM
But kippy, your a douche and nobody likes you.

Ok. so u went to heroic gaming since ur server failed when i left?

Helix
07-09-2010, 02:21 AM
LULZ It didn't? You fucking hacked his ass.

Btw, Kippy, Good luck finding anyone. Every single person who ever knew you thinks your a douche. P.S: If anyones hiring her, Your gonna need to buy a new dedi, and maybe recompile your core.

just to be safe, Ide save backups (Dont put the fucking backups ON the dedi, for you tards out there.)

wackoo
07-09-2010, 09:39 AM
bump

InfernoWow
07-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Need In-game builder? If so, add my MSN : Nilzzonztyle@live.se

Paul_ElementalWoW
07-09-2010, 01:09 PM
And if anyone decides to hire this douche kippy, don't give IT any access into anything as IT will just mess up your server. My server didn't fail when you left, it failed when you hacked my computer and my server, so yeahh, your never going to fit to host a server, even on my forums players were saying that and nobody wanted you to take over anyway.

Moltn
07-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Hm, wonder if this Twink Server is going to fail.. If so, I'mma laugh, but I will give it a try.. And if I log on and the only bastard on this server, then I can officially say.. "Server is a fail!"

Hm, I find this funny.. How in the hell can you get players to join if you don't include a website, but I searched the web, like others should and could do and got this as a link and I'm not sure if it's correct or not, http://www.heroic-gaming.net/ and I quote this: "The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

(Try Again?)"

Paul_ElementalWoW
07-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Yeahh, today they had website issues when i tried to access the forums, the servers back up now and has 9 players online :) Small community but its growing :D

Bumppppp

jimenezmj19
07-11-2010, 04:12 AM
A lot of gear hes been nerfed and fixed.

bloodfang
07-11-2010, 07:39 AM
bump

Twistedfathe
07-12-2010, 02:21 AM
www.Heroic-Gaming.net is a great server, and nice player. It's always running little raids, all we need is people to pvp. Join us and start the pvping!

jimenezmj19
07-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Bumppp!

Paul_ElementalWoW
07-13-2010, 02:08 PM
I now take back what I said about the server, If you look at the accepted applications on the forums you will see why. Hi, I join the server INSTANT GM. Yeahh, good luck.

jimenezmj19
07-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Don't play the server then?

Gisma
07-19-2010, 07:36 AM
bump D:

wackoo
08-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Website & Server are down...

bump

jojobinks
08-19-2010, 06:54 AM
Worst twink server ever, AVOID!!!!! Donor gear way to OP, GMs run around with retail stat Thunderfury in WSG. Donors get gems and TBC enchants like Mongoose. GMs are very abusive. They use .kill on you in BGs and if you open a ticket and they don't like your question they appear and stun you while making fun of you in /say and threaten to DDoS your IP or hack your computer. EmuX the owner has scammed many donations over 3 years with several sites he then vanishes months at a time then Hai Guys I'm back gimmee more donations. He did this with RisenWoW and other servers in the past too. Read their forums. Many people there will tell you same there in threads. Gratz on being the worst twink server ever!

wackoo
08-19-2010, 11:39 AM
I'd like to state that you're making false accusements.

Worst twink server ever, AVOID!!!!!
That's you're own opinion, I personally like it alot!.. ;)

Donor gear way to OP, GMs run around with retail stat Thunderfury in WSG. Donors get gems and TBC enchants like Mongoose. GMs are very abusive. They use .kill on you in BGs and if you open a ticket and they don't like your question they appear and stun you while making fun of you in /say and threaten to DDoS your IP or hack your computer.
Donor gear might be somewhat OP, but you need to learn to team up against a donor and not try and be a super action hero...
We as GM's do not run around with Thunderfury, there are a only a select few that have this weapon, donators. Thunderfury has been nerfed to level 19.
Not only do Donors get Gems, also players can get Gem's, Their being sold in the faction mall.
As GM's we aren't running around making fun of our players, being abusive with commands, or threathen them to hack them, if we would i would've expected to be reported on the forums.

EmuX the owner has scammed many donations over 3 years with several sites he then vanishes months at a time then Hai Guys I'm back gimmee more donations. He did this with RisenWoW and other servers in the past too. Read their forums. Many people there will tell you same there in threads.
He's been inactive lately, this mostlikely due to vacation so it's not as you stated above.
I haven't heared anyone about the issue you stated has happend, neither have i read anything on the forums about it so I'm suprised your coming up with this.

Gratz on being the worst twink server ever!
You're opinion again, i don't share this with you at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumperty!.. Come check us out!..

KingEmme
08-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Bump :P

jojobinks
08-20-2010, 08:57 AM
Donor gear might be somewhat OP, but you need to learn to team up against a donor and not try and be a super action hero...

First of all, if the donor gear is only somewhat op, why must you learn to team up on a donor. If the gear was made correctly it would still be a pretty fair fight to fight a donor one vs one. Besides donor only gear for twinks is just retarted. But anyway, tell me how this gear is only "somewhat op" compared to gear earned via honor.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4379/roflmao.png

We as GM's do not run around with Thunderfury, there are a only a select few that have this weapon, donators. Thunderfury has been nerfed to level 19.

Odd you say that. Just last week yourself posted here http://heroic-gaming.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=409&p=2626&hilit=thunderfury&sid=e4083ff63c399f0789a0f08bfc4899df#p2626 "Just some minutes ago i was in WSG, against Deft.. He was using his Thunderfury.. and it ain't fair!"

wackoo
08-20-2010, 10:24 AM
First of all, if the donor gear is only somewhat op, why must you learn to team up on a donor. If the gear was made correctly it would still be a pretty fair fight to fight a donor one vs one. Besides donor only gear for twinks is just retarted. But anyway, tell me how this gear is only "somewhat op" compared to gear earned via honor.
Why you should team up on a donor, quite simple. There are other players in a WSG too, so they'll heal em..
The gear is made correctly, atleast i find that those who donate to keep the server alive are granted to have better gear then those that do not.

Odd you say that. Just last week yourself posted here http://heroic-gaming.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=409&p=2626&hilit=thunderfury&sid=e4083ff63c399f0789a0f08bfc4899df#p2626 "Just some minutes ago i was in WSG, against Deft.. He was using his Thunderfury.. and it ain't fair!"
If you have been ingame, you would've known that Deft is a donor and not a GM.

figgzil
08-20-2010, 04:28 PM
This server also has had much new content in like, a couple months. Every time I log on, I see the same exact content. :mad:

I used to play this server a TON! If you played back when Heroic-Gaming was new, you would know. I was Dark, first fully epic'd priest. But now I stopped because I can't get anything new!

wackoo
08-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Bump!..

Twinky
10-06-2010, 01:37 PM
The owner have added new season 2 weapons and armor! Come and join the fun!
Bump :D

New website : http://www.mmo-shack.net/

Frequence
10-06-2010, 01:44 PM
The owner have added new season 2 weapons and armor! Come and join the fun!
Bump :D

New website : http://www.mmo-shack.net/

bbc

Twinky
10-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Youtube video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkzp7qakct8