PDA

View Full Version : [EPIC RELEASE] Pre-TBC repack! PATCH 1.12.1(2)! Compiled|ManGOS|Alot tools!

Atarathi
09-27-2009, 08:59 PM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4432/bgcopyy.jpg
Dear Ac-webers!
Im finaly done editing this old repack for you guys! Theres been alot of small work, I had to seach for old tools for ages. Then install/compile them to the repack!
So I really do hope you like it!

Vidio, with a little preview
YouTube - Classic wow repack, by Atarathi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6WFly-9yQ8)

Repack Info
- ManGOS core.
- Milestone DB
- Alot of functionalized and noob-proof server tools! (EPIC)
- Realm Editor! (Program that configures the server public FOR you!)
- Working ManGOS configs!
- Official ManGOS rev 2800!
- Fully working for classicalwow patch 1.12.1 - 1.12.2 !
- Old talent-tree! ( Working awesome! Shouldnt be any bugs at all! Thanks to mangos!)

All of this! + MORE! The repack is EXTREMELY easy to use/configure!

Put the repack in your c-drive ( Default: C:/<repack> )
And your ready to go!

Special Features:
I added the ManGOS controlpanel, wich was scripted and made by Skite2001.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5128/utennavnrj.jpg

I also added a account registration page to this CP, so once you start MySQL, the acc-reg page will be turned on to!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6278/nicemp.jpg

I know that alot of you Arcemu'ers / Heartstones dislike mangos due to their config stuff ETC.
So I found this simple tool, wich configures the realm for you!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5589/superw.jpg
-------------------------------------------------
Downloads

Filebeam
Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/d90d8706e85a8e38b0ce78fa772b8e99)

Hotfile
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting (http://hotfile.com/dl/13654840/2fdb5cf/Atarathi_PRE_TBC.rar.html)

HAVE FUN AC-WEBERS!:)

Notice this

There might be a very few errors / bugs. But there are no crittical bugs that ruins the game envoirment at all! I did not make this, I just compiled a bunch of old mangos files i had.

------------------------------------------------------------
How to get classicalwow (patch 1.12.1)

Notice this: I had like a few hours on this. Im leaving to my cabin tomorrow. And its getting late. So if you do NOT have the world of warcraft CDs, you'll have to download it!

En GB | EU ONLY!!
Sorry, but Im going to my cabbin tomorrow. So Im unable to finish a guide for US players :(( .. Google the patches for US, and you'll proably find it:) Or just download the EU classical wow instalation file :)

1, Rname your current world of warcraft folder, then insert the classical wow CD's. And Re-install the game!

2, Once you've installed, the game will open. CLOSE it, once you've done that, download the 1.1.2 - 1.12.0 patch.
Patches and Fixes: World of Warcraft v1.12 UK Patch Full Install - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com (http://www.gamershell.com/download_15104.shtml)

3, Put that patch inside your classic wow folder, and run/install it. Close the game when it opens again, and download the 1.12.1 patch.
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting (http://hotfile.com/dl/13655697/eef2e6f/WoW-1.12.0-to-1.12.1-enGB.rar.html)

4, Put it in the wow folder, install it, and your ready to go!

Thanks to:

Mangos | For the awesome core, and most of the files.
Skite2001 | For some awesome tools!
My brother | For letting me grab these old files from hes laptop!

Thanks!

SpArKyMaGe
09-27-2009, 09:09 PM
nice one, you stuck to your word and released like you said. +rep for that, doubt there will be alot of action on your server unless you get everyone who goes on to downgrade.
But thanks to your guide on how to do it , it might make things easier.

Atarathi
09-27-2009, 09:22 PM
lol:) thanks anyway. I released it because peoples have been requesting it for a long time ago:). also, thank you for +rep :)) I'll always keep to my words. X).

Atarathi
09-27-2009, 09:33 PM
thanks!:))

kibaky
09-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Ah, damnit. My laptop doesn't ave a CD drive.
Does ANYONE know where I can download Pre-TBC WoW?
The earliest version i could find was 2.0.0
If ANYONE KNOWS
Message me via MSN or aim

MSN: skaterjohnpaul@msn.com
Aim: xskritx

knaur
09-27-2009, 10:07 PM
cool :) +rep

kibaky
09-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Anyone at all? I'm desperate.
There's a cool... Ninety five cents in it for you.

mrmagoo24m
09-27-2009, 10:20 PM
wow this is amazing pre tbc thats like 2004 !!! ?

knaur
09-27-2009, 10:27 PM
kibaky: try this torrent:
World of Warcraft 1.12.1 (download torrent) - TPB (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5068859/World_of_Warcraft_1.12.1)

but it is the US version. but fully compitable to the server,
and you have the patches needed for 1.12.1 in there.

it has seeders so should be easy to download

mrmagoo: yes, this is the real original patch that came in old days with the original talent trees.

kibaky
09-27-2009, 10:41 PM
kibaky: try this torrent:
World of Warcraft 1.12.1 (download torrent) - TPB (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5068859/World_of_Warcraft_1.12.1)

but it is the US version. but fully compitable to the server,
and you have the patches needed for 1.12.1 in there.

it has seeders so should be easy to download

mrmagoo: yes, this is the real original patch that came in old days with the original talent trees.

Thanks.
22kBps Download speed though >...<

Where should I send this 95cents to? Paypal address?

knaur
09-28-2009, 04:13 AM
Thanks.
22kBps Download speed though >...<

Where should I send this 95cents to? Paypal address?

yeah, but speed can go up after a while if you are lucky hehe
spend the money on yourself ;) i dont need them hehe. :)

kibaky
09-28-2009, 04:18 AM
yeah, but speed can go up after a while if you are lucky hehe
spend the money on yourself ;) i dont need them hehe. :)

Yeah, the speed seems to fluctuate between 40kBps and 3kBps. It'll take a day or two to download. But hey, I've got time ^_^
And thanks for all of your help.

Temex
09-28-2009, 10:01 AM
BGs work?

Gridthe
09-28-2009, 04:09 PM
DAMN! I've installed WoW trough CD/DVD

And when im trying to patch it. It says follow - This update does not need to be applied. It requires a version of "WoW.exe" older than 1.12.0.5595, but you already have version 2.1.0.6692.

kibaky
09-28-2009, 04:36 PM
DAMN! I've installed WoW trough CD/DVD

And when im trying to patch it. It says follow - This update does not need to be applied. It requires a version of "WoW.exe" older than 1.12.0.5595, but you already have version 2.1.0.6692.

I ran into that problem on my other computer.
What happened is the cd's you bought were most likely bought after TBC came out.
All CD's for WoW, Post TBC, are automatically patch 2.0.0. :/ Sorry mate.

Cronic
09-28-2009, 06:55 PM
whats the DB user/pass? and how do i make accounts

faddix
09-28-2009, 08:54 PM
great repack... :p +rep...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

kibaky
09-30-2009, 04:57 AM
Just bumping to keep this thread aliveee.

mrmagoo24m
10-01-2009, 06:47 AM
i see faddix has returned.. does anyone remember faddix's epic repacks.. he spent months of his life to fix and stabilize his repacks... rep to faddix !!!!

oh and rep to epicrelease pretbc repack!!!!! ty

kibaky
10-02-2009, 12:57 AM
Another bump. This repack ROCKS.

EDIT: DAMNIT. I've been trying to download that torrent, and it went from 9 seeders and 12 peers to 7 seeders and 54 peers. IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE THE TORRENT, BE COURTEOUS AND SEED FOR A DAY.\\

Thanks.

Edit:Another bump.

Atarathi
10-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Im back:) hello. If you open the configs, you'll find the DB acc/pw :)) quite easy tho. Thanks for ''bumps'' :PPP

Also, http://127.0.0.1 = account register page, it comes up when you start the SQL:)

Nuallan
10-04-2009, 09:52 AM
nice repack :)

Temex
10-04-2009, 11:35 AM
How to fix BGs?

joku
10-04-2009, 02:51 PM
If this works properly you sir are a god.
First time using mangos though and I've been out of the private server game for a year so lets see if I cant get this up :D

Xiii. Stoleti
10-04-2009, 04:20 PM
i fucking love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +rep! i love you man! i've been searching all over to find a repack for this! YES FINALLY!

wow this is amazing pre tbc thats like 2004 !!! ?

more like 2005 :)

2009-10-04 19:58:19 Using configuration file realmd.conf.
2009-10-04 19:58:19 MaNGOS realm daemon /0.6-SVN (Win32)
2009-10-04 19:58:19 <Ctrl-C> to stop.

2009-10-04 19:58:19 Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;realmd
2009-10-04 19:58:19 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

2009-10-04 19:58:19 ERROR:Cannot connect to database that's what happens when i try to start the realmd =/

the MYSQL won't start.. well it starts but it crashes right away ....

joku
10-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Okay been playing some time now seems to work well thanks!
Only problem I found is that I can't increase my pvp level in anyway.
Would really like to use a pvp trinket in duels :P
If anyone knows the command to increase pvp level or update honor please tell.
Already tried some commands I found on google, don't work...Also any way to increase rep?

Edit: Mounts and warrior stances seem to have a damn long cooldown and can't seem to see caster stats in char info window. Some other minor bugs otherwise seems pretty good.

Xiii. Stoleti
10-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Okay been playing some time now seems to work well thanks!
Only problem I found is that I can't increase my pvp level in anyway.
Would really like to use a pvp trinket in duels :P
If anyone knows the command to increase pvp level or update honor please tell.
Already tried some commands I found on google, don't work...Also any way to increase rep?

Edit: Mounts and warrior stances seem to have a damn long cooldown and can't seem to see caster stats in char info window. Some other minor bugs otherwise seems pretty good.

could you help me get everything working? it seems i have to config the stuff to get even mysql to work.. and i don't know how to config mangos :P

Raistlin77
10-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Wow, this looks interesting, I've been working on making my own server from old 1.12.1 repacks, pre-compiled emus, and pre-compiled DBs I found. I had it working alright for the most part, but it doesn't seem anywhere close to what you've done here. I'll have to check it out. I keep 1.12.1, 2.4.3, and the latest 3.x.x on my laptop so I can pretty much run anything (except 3.0.9 and 3.1.3 repacks -- I only keep those on my desktop because this thing has limited HDD space). Looks incredible, hopefully I'll have time to test it soon, but I have many things going on right now, haven't even been on retail for a week. Anyway, keep up the great work.

And for all the people who might whine about it being Mangos, well, there's really no choice unless someone wants to write a new 1.12.1 emu from scratch (and that's just not the direction the emu scene is going in). Mangos is the only true 1.12.1 server out there (as far as I can tell). The only other 1.x.x emu I've found is Wowemu, and all repacks I've found that use it are clearly emulating a pre-1.12.x version of the game (the talent trees are different, and there are mount-based riding skills, which 1.12.x did away with). Not that I wouldn't enjoy running a pre-1.12.x game just to see what I missed, but it's too buggy -- zeppelins don't work, spells crash the server, etc. It's just far too incomplete and unstable to be a viable alternative. For another thing, Wowemu required use of the hack patch (so any new repack would have to include that and walk people through it's installation, which is probably reason enough not to do it).

P.S. Welcome back, faddix, it's good to see you again.

Terrorblade
10-11-2009, 05:11 PM
you mind uploading the source code?

Zac
10-31-2009, 06:51 PM
omg omg!!! thanks heaps i needed this :D:D:D
+REP

Brianplast
10-31-2009, 11:25 PM
Nice:D

Atarathi
11-01-2009, 09:07 PM

BUMP

mini
11-03-2009, 01:37 PM
hay i run mangos 1.12.1 rev 3462 aall working fine but how i fix the BG's only the prob i have so far? plz pma my a sql or sathing so i can fix it! i <3 pre-tbc!!!

statoil
11-04-2009, 08:47 AM
how do i get this server out for public?

Xiii. Stoleti
11-04-2009, 09:40 AM
i would say that the BG's doesn't work... it doesn't trigger when you enter it 1 from each faction... and some class spells doesn't work.. would be cool if you could post source code so people could fix all of those....

statoil
11-04-2009, 03:43 PM
ye i noticed that some spells arnt working and that the BG's aint working..... gief us a fix plz ;)

knaur
11-04-2009, 05:25 PM
statoil & Mazumion: This is a repack made in 2006,
that Atarathi just searched for, downloaded and shared.
dont expect any updates for this, he just shared this
old release, and all those bugs are in the core-emu itself
from 2006, and i doubt anyone has the sources anymore
for that old emulator.

This is a real pre-tbc emu with real pre-tbc talent sets.
any newer emus will blow that cause it was for
tbc and up... wow was ruined when they came with tbc and wotlk.
simply as that ;)

statoil
11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
ye i noticed that. but how the hell do i get this emu out to the public use :S

knaur
11-04-2009, 09:10 PM
same as all other mangos servers i suppose...
its like thousands of guides of it in ac-web ;)
search button is your best friend ;)

lordcranberry3
11-04-2009, 09:12 PM
nice repack man:D

nilro25
11-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Pre-BC was the best thing that ever came into WoW. Even though WoW started in Pre-BC.

statoil
11-05-2009, 10:22 AM
same as all other mangos servers i suppose...
its like thousands of guides of it in ac-web ;)
search button is your best friend ;)

ye i found a quit good guide ;) well anny ways now i got a new problem -_- how do i make charrs start with Tier 0.5 as a starter gear?

Atarathi
11-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Add me to msn, admin@frsgaming.com I'll help you make it public.

pingue
11-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Woah, very nice release, +rep!! :>

pomser
11-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Hello

I've got some issues regarding the maps I believe.

I do use your Ad.exe and copy the maps (the map become a total of 761 MB), do you guys get the same size?

The server runs smoothly and so on but when i enter the world and tries to go for instance Molten Core or Naxxramas, I can't because it doesn't exist. If i try to teleport to Blackwing Lair i will get teleported to the air outside blackrock mountains etc.

And I'm sure that these instances did exist in this patch, so I wonder... what am I doing wrong? i'm pretty sure that my wow client 1.12.1 isn't corrupt as well, i got nothing to compare it with but it should be working.

Edit;

I also would like to add that I have checked my database and all the instances exists in there and they got the right Map ID number etc. So It must be the maps that Ad.exe creates... right?

statoil
11-05-2009, 08:45 PM
how do i make so ppl who starts a new charr has dungeon 2 or aka tier 0.5 as starter gear?

knaur
11-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Hello

I've got some issues regarding the maps I believe.

I do use your Ad.exe and copy the maps (the map become a total of 761 MB), do you guys get the same size?

The server runs smoothly and so on but when i enter the world and tries to go for instance Molten Core or Naxxramas, I can't because it doesn't exist. If i try to teleport to Blackwing Lair i will get teleported to the air outside blackrock mountains etc.

And I'm sure that these instances did exist in this patch, so I wonder... what am I doing wrong? i'm pretty sure that my wow client 1.12.1 isn't corrupt as well, i got nothing to compare it with but it should be working.

Edit;

I also would like to add that I have checked my database and all the instances exists in there and they got the right Map ID number etc. So It must be the maps that Ad.exe creates... right?

wrong. maps hasnt much with the instances to do.
most likely its a bug in database or core.
maps enables exploring of areas and graveyards mostly

and mangos doesnt even start up if a map is missing.
arcemu however can run without maps, but then
you wount explore areas in map and graveyards dont work

how do i make so ppl who starts a new charr has dungeon 2 or aka tier 0.5 as starter gear?
then you need to manually rewrite playercreate table
in database and find each itemid for every tier part for all class,
and change theyr original sets ;) will he a damn hard work
since you need to know what field is for what part to what class..

i know it was some generators before but it was for ascent based, not mangos.
i doubt you find any premade sql for it that matches structure of a 3 years old mangos core.

so unless you are like grandmaster in mysql and mangos structure,
i wouldnt recommend to try ;) mangos is way more advanced than arcemu/ascent baseds

proscoo
11-07-2009, 06:48 AM
this cool i was waiting for this long time xD good bye dk's !

pomser
11-07-2009, 06:56 PM
I finally managed to solve my problems with teleporting by editing the coordinates for the teles.

Anyways im stuck at a new problem, everytime i use the command .addspw I get wow client crash:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\Pre-TBC\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC00000FD (STACK_OVERFLOW) at 001B:0040A297

WoWBuild: 5875

I've done some research on the net and some people says it might help using .gmon etc, but it doesn't work for me.

Anyone else encountered this problem?
Does anyone know how to solve this?

best regards

John

Hello

It's me... again! : )

Anyone else that cannot se for instance how much spellpower they got or how much critchanse etc on the characters, or is that just me?

knaur
11-07-2009, 09:44 PM
I finally managed to solve my problems with teleporting by editing the coordinates for the teles.

Anyways im stuck at a new problem, everytime i use the command .addspw I get wow client crash:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\Pre-TBC\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC00000FD (STACK_OVERFLOW) at 001B:0040A297

WoWBuild: 5875

I've done some research on the net and some people says it might help using .gmon etc, but it doesn't work for me.

Anyone else encountered this problem?
Does anyone know how to solve this?

best regards

John

Hello

It's me... again! : )

Anyone else that cannot se for instance how much spellpower they got or how much critchanse etc on the characters, or is that just me?

for the first error: dont have a clue, didnt happen when i tested.

for the the second issue: remember that this is pre-tbc,
the first original wow client. most of those functions
was only avaible trough plugins that time, blizzard
added those later in newer wow after tbc and so on

XCalibur
11-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Very nice!! +rep

statoil
11-09-2009, 08:17 AM
then you need to manually rewrite playercreate table
in database and find each itemid for every tier part for all class,
and change theyr original sets ;) will he a damn hard work
since you need to know what field is for what part to what class..

i know it was some generators before but it was for ascent based, not mangos.
i doubt you find any premade sql for it that matches structure of a 3 years old mangos core.

so unless you are like grandmaster in mysql and mangos structure,
i wouldnt recommend to try ;) mangos is way more advanced than arcemu/ascent baseds
Well im glad i had a friend who has DL the 1.12.1 and he had done it on his server so he sendt me the files for it :D so it is all fixed now atm :D he has allso trying to fix the BG problem on the repack, and i will uppload the files for the BG fix when he has managed to fix it. i dont know when it will be done tho :P

badde
11-15-2009, 01:23 PM
How do I become gm on server? I've been looking in the Mangosd config but I find nothing :s please help. Will rep :)

Moridin
12-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Really amazing!
Repack rocks!!!!
:)

Brianplast
12-30-2009, 02:13 AM
Yeah! i got 1.1.2 now and can't wait for test this:)

zen
02-20-2010, 12:53 AM
I know this is an old post, but for some reason when I try to play, it is forcing me to patch, I'm already at 1.12.1 and I am not using the launcher, just the exe.

Amageddon12
02-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Awesome! Was looking for something like that. +rep

sethfear
02-22-2010, 08:40 PM
I know this is an old post, but for some reason when I try to play, it is forcing me to patch, I'm already at 1.12.1 and I am not using the launcher, just the exe.

Wen I first tried with some 1.12.1 rapcks, t was doing that to me too. The only qway to find it it is a system problem or a program problem, try running wow for this when you are completely offline. Network is okay, but be off the internet and try it and see if it still does this

added
------

1. Mangos Platinum is the crapiest mangos source there is. However, updates through sql can be found and utilized through then gitmangos site. This is a good thing.
2. If you truly want a mangos, try to aquire a working MangosZero Core. This is easier to run and update.
3. Edits are very simple in this particular version. Everything was laid out, and what wasn't can easily be altered by someone who knows it
4. If you current;y use this repack and you have fix-based alterations (ie. game fixes not special sets), please post on for others who maight be capable of updating their own source.
5. We need a new project with this original core, only set as 1.0.0. There should be a pure 1.0.0 release for those who can still get the 1.0.0 install.

skajten
03-27-2010, 01:37 PM
2010-03-27 15:35:06 World Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos
2010-03-27 15:35:13 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)

2010-03-27 15:35:13 ERROR:Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos.

2010-03-27 15:31:50 Using configuration file realmd.conf.
2010-03-27 15:31:50 MaNGOS realm daemon /0.6-SVN (Win32)
2010-03-27 15:31:50 <Ctrl-C> to stop.

2010-03-27 15:31:50 Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;realmd
2010-03-27 15:31:50 Added realm "MaNGOS".
2010-03-27 15:31:50 realmd process priority class set to HIGH
2010-03-27 15:31:50
2010-03-27 15:32:01 Halting process...

help ! D:

venkkii
03-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Any updates on this ?

anwes1
03-28-2010, 03:48 PM
+Rep, Works like a charm on localhost! But can't make it public, would be very thanksfull if somone could describe a bit more :D

I get this error message on acount setup page..

"Error: Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Host 'vanilla.servegame.org' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server. Error: Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Host 'vanilla.servegame.org' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server."

Add me to msn, admin@frsgaming.com I'll help you make it public.

I add you to!

iosif
03-28-2010, 04:34 PM
i fucking love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +rep! i love you man! i've been searching all over to find a repack for this! YES FINALLY!

2009-10-04 19:58:19 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

2009-10-04 19:58:19 ERROR:Cannot connect to database that's what happens when i try to start the realmd =/

2010-03-27 15:35:06 World Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos
2010-03-27 15:35:13 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)

2010-03-27 15:35:13 ERROR:Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos.

2010-03-27 15:31:50 Using configuration file realmd.conf.
2010-03-27 15:31:50 MaNGOS realm daemon /0.6-SVN (Win32)
2010-03-27 15:31:50 <Ctrl-C> to stop.

2010-03-27 15:31:50 Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;realmd
2010-03-27 15:31:50 Added realm "MaNGOS".
2010-03-27 15:31:50 realmd process priority class set to HIGH
2010-03-27 15:31:50
2010-03-27 15:32:01 Halting process...

help ! D:

lol put the correct account infromations to connect into database,

127.0.0.1;3306;account;password;realmd(database)

venkkii
03-28-2010, 07:13 PM
ManGOS platinum is getting kinda left out since MangosZero came out! and i think (personal opinion) that MangosZero is better than ManGOS Platinum and TrinityZero ! .... just a thought :P

charley
04-01-2010, 08:26 PM
nice job for 1.12 still the best , easy configuration , is only few day i use the emulator for wow, but i got little probleme it my fury warrior overpower is always off ? i fell maybe i need revision or update for some skill or spell thx for advice for the warchief !!!

gorillaturd
04-01-2010, 08:51 PM
you can download classic world of warcraft (patch 1.12.1) from http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/140613385/world+of+warcraft?tab=summary

charley
04-01-2010, 09:49 PM
i run 1.12.1 already but some skill need revision overpower talent is always off , am news it emulation of wow but i see somewhere is got fix for that skill but i dont remenber

venkkii
04-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Warrior's Overpower (The least of your problems ^^ )

charley
04-02-2010, 08:44 AM
my base critical is 33%+2talent in improve overpower give me total of 83% and after flurry go on for extra 30% that skill miss so much someone know to fix overpower ?

Atarathi
04-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Wow :p this is old :) but thank you alot guys. I'll consider making a new 1.12.1 repack with the trinity engine, now that I have the trinity source files I'll be able to fix some spells/talents.

ofactor1
04-09-2010, 06:40 PM
that would be amazing to make this repack run on trinity

I just downloaded it and it's amazing and brings back awesome meories! +REP :D

Atarathi
04-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Thanks Ofactor1 (:

Henryy
04-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Looks a nice Repack xD.

Bump,

+Rep!

Atarathi
04-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks. Its very old tho.

reflexiz
04-22-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm getting a error when i try to get the realm etc on. It ways: The program can't start because MSVCR71.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. Any thoughts of what i can do ?

EDIT: I fixed it. I downloaded the Frets On Fire MSVCR71.dll

filip01
04-24-2010, 08:49 PM
bump

Noobieless
04-25-2010, 06:34 AM
I wish i could downgrade from 2.0.0 to 1.12.... its sooo annoying!

Brianplast
10-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Whats the DB Account and pass.

Veadexes
10-21-2010, 06:55 PM
+rep, I'll try it out when i can. Gotta love how it took weeks just to get 10 levels :)

scatman_mv
10-31-2010, 11:25 PM
Thought I'd give this a well earned bump.
Very decent repack.

Curious how to force quests to be completed (without completing them) sadly the hunters pet quest is proving difficult due to the beasts and characters not being aligned properly (beast faces away from you, yet you still take damage, etc)

Saint94
12-08-2010, 01:34 AM
If people STILL want the client: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5250337/World_of_Warcraft_1.12.1_Classic_%28Install_and_Go _%29

ENJOY!

steelereign
12-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Can I use this repack, but somehow replace Mangos Platinum with Mangos Zero Core? I haven't started even downloading the repack cause I want to be sure I get optimal performance on the server I start. Have there been any updates or changes from when this thread was made till now? *Dec. 24th, 2010*

If someone would be so kind as to email me with a response or suggestions. I want to create a classic WoW server that only I can play on as an Admin. I'll worry about making it public later.

Ishraphael
12-24-2010, 05:54 PM
i'm interested to know if the main raid bosses are fully scripted. for example in all the previous mangos repack there was ahnqiraj 10 and 40 that wasn't scripted , as well as black wing lair first boss etc.

is 100% working?
if yes i got some more question.

for now tnx for answer
D.

expo
12-24-2010, 07:02 PM
i'm interested to know if the main raid bosses are fully scripted. for example in all the previous mangos repack there was ahnqiraj 10 and 40 that wasn't scripted , as well as black wing lair first boss etc.

is 100% working?
if yes i got some more question.

for now tnx for answer
D.

I don't know of any wow emulator ever made that is 100% working.

Ishraphael
12-24-2010, 11:16 PM
it's so sad because old istances got potential:)

predattak
12-25-2010, 10:22 AM
I wish i could downgrade from 2.0.0 to 1.12.... its sooo annoying!

why downgrade man ? just download the first WoW game and the 1.12.1 patch from the internet and install them .. WTF?!?!

Craig
12-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Dude your fucking EPIC!"

satanjuga
12-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Where i can get maps? If my ad.exe can't create it?

steelereign
12-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Where i can get maps? If my ad.exe can't create it?

I need help with this as well. I dont have a maps folder in my WoW folder OR in my repack folder. How do I get the maps folder. When I tried running the ad.exe it kept listing a bunch of map files I didnt have or whatever? PLEASe HELP!

Someone please help! I don't understand where I get the maps file?
Is this repack just not complete?
It doesn't come with the maps file that is Required*?
Please direct me to where I can find/download/whatever the maps folder.
Please.

You know what?...
This is ridiculous, why the hell dont I have a maps folder? I cant find the download on google. This is BS. Did my 1.12.1 wow client download not include it or something?
Seriously wtf... Does anyone ever check this thread?...

satanjuga
12-25-2010, 07:28 PM
I need help with this as well. I dont have a maps folder in my WoW folder OR in my repack folder. How do I get the maps folder. When I tried running the ad.exe it kept listing a bunch of map files I didnt have or whatever? PLEASe HELP!

Someone please help! I don't understand where I get the maps file?
Is this repack just not complete?
It doesn't come with the maps file that is Required*?
Please direct me to where I can find/download/whatever the maps folder.
Please.

You know what?...
This is ridiculous, why the hell dont I have a maps folder? I cant find the download on google. This is BS. Did my 1.12.1 wow client download not include it or something?
Seriously wtf... Does anyone ever check this thread?...

Move ad.exe to wow folder and run it and you will get maps in wow folder, but i can't create it.. . and ask sameone giwe me a link to download it..

Duffa1
01-02-2011, 06:20 PM
I was just looking through the forums when I stumbled across this and I have to say great job and thank you for posting something like this up! < I know it was posted awhile ago> The only issue I am having is getting my wow client to 1.12.1, I have an old trial CD that installs 1.11.0.5428 but I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the next patch to install the other three I have found online to get it to 1.12.1, If anyone could send me off in the right direction it would be appreciated! Thanks again and GREAT JOB! :D

Despotes
01-02-2011, 06:30 PM
I was just looking through the forums when I stumbled across this and I have to say great job and thank you for posting something like this up! < I know it was posted awhile ago> The only issue I am having is getting my wow client to 1.12.1, I have an old trial CD that installs 1.11.0.5428 but I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the next patch to install the other three I have found online to get it to 1.12.1, If anyone could send me off in the right direction it would be appreciated! Thanks again and GREAT JOB! :D

Seach for " enUS / enGB 1.12.1 patch " and you'll find it on google.. Then download them manually and run them in your wow folder.

Duffa1
01-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Seach for " enUS / enGB 1.12.1 patch " and you'll find it on google.. Then download them manually and run them in your wow folder.

I get this error when I try to install the patch " This update requires "WoW.exe" version 1.11.1.5462. You have an older version, 1.11.0.5428." I know the reason why and I have all the patches up too 1.12.1 I just seem to be missing the one thats between 1.11.0.5428 and 1.11.1.5462.

bobozar
01-06-2011, 11:34 PM
lol put the correct account infromations to connect into database,

127.0.0.1;3306;account;password;realmd(database)

do i change info in realmd and magosed to
127.0.0.1;3306;account;password;realmd because i have their same problem:eek::eek:

pixxlad
01-07-2011, 01:23 AM
i think this is an awesome repack =)
iam one of those that doesnt upgrade my world of warcraft ;D

blizzard where gay enough to get TBC now they have WLOK and CATA? srsly? xD blizzard is getting even worse day by day xD! ! !

thanks for the replay :) +rep!

Spatman
01-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Some one know any better DB? Been walking around and this one is not very good but other then that the server pwn. Good work

badgamer
01-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Is anyone having trouble with FileBeam lately? I can't seem to get any repacks from there.

Zamuel
01-09-2011, 08:38 PM
How do I set this up?

Seriusly when I start MySQL or Mangos Realm or MangosDB it turns off emiedetly.

Were looking through some Txt files and found this.

2011-01-09 22:30:21 World Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos
2011-01-09 22:30:22 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)

2011-01-09 22:30:22 ERROR:Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos

2011-01-09 22:30:17 Using configuration file realmd.conf.
2011-01-09 22:30:17 MaNGOS realm daemon /0.6-SVN (Win32)
2011-01-09 22:30:17 <Ctrl-C> to stop.

2011-01-09 22:30:17 Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;realmd
2011-01-09 22:30:18 ERROR:SQL: SELECT `id`, `name`,`address`,`port`,`icon`,`color`,`timezone` FROM `realmlist` ORDER BY `name`
2011-01-09 22:30:18 ERROR:query ERROR: Server shutdown in progress
2011-01-09 22:30:18 ERROR:No valid realms specified.

I got the maps and I have Windows Vista

Ekhru
02-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Hello All!

Please help me if u know the answer! When is start mangosd.exe I get this message in log:

2011-02-04 17:55:06
2011-02-04 17:55:06 >> Loaded 0 game object templates
2011-02-04 17:55:06 Loading player create info & level stats...
2011-02-04 17:55:06 >> Loaded 40 player create definitions
2011-02-04 17:55:06 >> Loaded 336 player create items
2011-02-04 17:55:06 >> Loaded 1526 player create spells
2011-02-04 17:55:06 >> Loaded 2049 player create skills
2011-02-04 17:55:06 >> Loaded 189 player create actions
2011-02-04 17:55:06 >> Loaded 2400 level stats definitions
2011-02-04 17:55:06 Loading Quests...
2011-02-04 17:55:06 ERROR:Error opening quest_template table.

I checked it in Navicat and the quest_template table is actually exists there and shows no errors.
What to do? Thanks for any help! :)

hugajohan
02-04-2011, 06:39 PM

do you have skype activatet? turn it off if you have

Lhorath
02-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks How Do i Log in With Navicat?
I Want to use it to make my owndest weapons

SlashNox
03-12-2011, 10:03 AM
( Working awesome! Shouldnt be any bugs at all! Thanks to mangos!)

where do i report bugs? if i find some and how do i add titles?

bugmana
05-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Seems like a good try! Alwaysed used Arcemu repacks before, the 7.8 AC WEB ultimate repack wasnīt so good scripted as I thought but this repack looks lovely. :D

AlexeWarr
05-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Good job and I appreaciate those guys which are still playing pre-tbc. Anyway that version isn't so much populated..

remuss
05-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Great release..
Pre-tbc was the best, that's for sure.

Shanak
05-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Ok i have a little problem, i havent used a repack in a long time, im currently having a map file issues, it says that they arent their and when i go to use ad.exe all it says is cant create output file map:232432 for example, can anyone help?

bugmana
05-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Hello Everyone! Donīt really understand the build of mangos and this repack but I wonder if it is possible to use hamachi to make it public?

Regards, thx for your reply
Have a nice evening!

Traump
07-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Hello!

Im new to this stuff so is there a guide on how make this work?

Edit: nvm i found a guide

killerbean
08-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Hey, could somebody fix battlegrounds?!

roflmanz
08-27-2011, 01:26 PM
this is how my sql looks like,does anyone have any idea what i should do?

2011-08-27 15:36:25 Using configuration file mangosd.conf.
2011-08-27 15:36:25 MaNGOS daemon /0.6-SVN (Win32)
2011-08-27 15:36:25 <Ctrl-C> to stop.

MM MM MM MM MMMMM MMMM MMMMM
MM MM MM MM MMM MMM MM MM MMM MMM
MMM MMM MMM MM MMM MMM MM MM MMM
MM M MM MMMM MM MMM MM MM MMM
MM M MM MMMMM MM MMMM MMM MM MM MMM
MM M MM M MMM MM MMM MMMMMMM MM MM MMM
MM MM MMM MM MM MM MMM MM MM MMM
MM MM MMMMMMM MM MM MMM MMM MM MM MMM MMM
MM MM MM MMM MM MM MMMMMM MMMM MMMMM
MM MMM http://www.mangosproject.org
MMMMMM

2011-08-27 15:36:25 World Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos
2011-08-27 15:36:26 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)

2011-08-27 15:36:26 ERROR:Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;root;mangos

frathir
09-24-2011, 08:42 AM
BuMb, awesome release!

TonyFordz
10-22-2011, 06:34 AM
I see

bemtoto
12-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Ok i have a little problem, i havent used a repack in a long time, im currently having a map file issues, it says that they arent their and when i go to use ad.exe all it says is cant create output file map:232432 for example, can anyone help?

I am having the same issue, originally was having a issue starting mangosd because there not being a msvcr71.dll in the folder which was easy enough to fix but then it kept closing as soon as it was run, so checked the server log to find
2011-12-01 13:12:42 Realm running as realm ID 1
2011-12-01 13:12:42 Using DataDir ./ ...
2011-12-01 13:12:42 ERROR:Map file './maps/0004331.map' is non-compatible version (outdated?). Please, create new using ad.exe program.
2011-12-01 13:12:42 ERROR:Correct *.map files not found by path './maps'. Please place *.map files in directory by this path or correct DataDir value in mangosd.conf file.

Configs are all default atm while I tried to get it running before changing any configs. Tried putting the ad.exe in the tools folder in my WoW 1.12.1 directory to allow it to create the maps from the data files. However it'd do the "processing" and at the end of each tell me "Can't create the output file './maps/example.map'" ect in a nice and steady stream, this is while running it normally and as admin as well.

Any possibility of someone uploading compatible maps for this repack or a workaround to get this working. Other maps i've downloaded for 1.12.1 the mangos server log ends up telling me failure to load because of whatever random map not being compatible.

*Edit* after playing with it some more I found that the ad.exe doesn't function like the newer repack ones and you need to manually create the /maps folder in the world of warcraft directory for it have somewhere to save you .map files to

nvrsbr
01-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Awesome Stuff !!

Cant wait to dive back into Classic and feel the glory again :D

BoonDox
01-23-2012, 05:32 AM
Can someone help me make it go public? Tried to do as that guide for dummies .pdf file says, but the problem to that is that your SQL launcher in MaNgOS will open up an invalid link in my web browser and crash, telling me that another instance of the program is running, when i have task manager open i look for mysqld.exe to find that it is not to be found. Thus i cannot setup further because i cant complete that step, and that leads to many problems. If anyone would please help out with this, i would be most grateful. BTW great job on the repack atarathi it is completely clean when i run localhost but when i try to get it to go online, it slaps me through the screen and laughs at me. So what i do is when i start SQL using Mangos launcher, the link will show me to go to either the main page or to phpmyadmin. weird thing is i know i need to go to phpmyadmin, but when i click on it, nothing at all happens, when i open it in a new tab, nothing. This is where i get stuck. I will show you what it looks like in my browser, only if it's going to get me somewhere besides localhost

freelolz93
07-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Does anyone know how to add "WoW-V" custom items to this database using Navicat? I have tried very hard to find a tutorial on this with no luck. There are some videos on YouTube but most of them are for Ascent or newer versions of Mangos so its very frustrating trying to figure this out.

I also would like to know this.

knifepoint
08-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi nice repack. i seem to be having a problem though. i click start mangosDB and it opens cmd up and instantly closes again before i can make any of the text out. i managed to get a ss of the text but can only see some of it.

files not found by path './maps'. please place *.map files in dire
s path or correct datadir value in mangosd.conf files.

what is the problem here and is there a way to sort it out?

Also how can i make myself an admin, and what commands are there?

Thanks for the work btw :)

Vuurvoske
08-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi nice repack. i seem to be having a problem though. i click start mangosDB and it opens cmd up and instantly closes again before i can make any of the text out. i managed to get a ss of the text but can only see some of it.

files not found by path './maps'. please place *.map files in dire
s path or correct datadir value in mangosd.conf files.

what is the problem here and is there a way to sort it out?

Also how can i make myself an admin, and what commands are there?

Thanks for the work btw :)

I have also found my way to this thread! Still waiting for windows server 2003 to update. Will report back if i get it working!

@above i think you need to extract the map files from WoW with the ad.exe.
Also create a new file tree: C:\WoW\Mangos and C:\WoW\Data, i have seen this in other setups as well.

Also refer to the following guides, they might hand you some nice information:

* http://www.reaper-x.com/2007/04/19/how-to-configure-mangos-the-world-of-warcraft-emulator/
* http://www.reaper-x.com/2010/04/26/how-to-create-a-wow-private-server-using-mangos/

I also find this very helpful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdxS1BCKRso&feature=plcp

philipnks
03-16-2013, 10:43 PM
So there would be some problems so you aren't abel to start up the realm or world.exe or just close it selfs so fast you start it up but heres a guide:

This is normally due to a conflict in your pc configuration, check that you are not running another web server e.g. Microsoft IIS. You can easily test this by entering the url http://localhost in your webbrowser if you get something back the another program is already running on port 80.

It can also be caused if you are running Skype which also runs on port 80.

If you already have a drive w: on your pc you will need to change that or amend the RJS start and stop batch files

Where did i find this?: http://service.ravenswoodit.co.uk/index.php?action=kb&article=19

Mallokfirewind98
06-17-2013, 10:42 PM
FINALLY A GOOD REPACK!!! Have been searching for ever, even tried compiling one, but couldn't get the scriptdevzero to work.... And the extractors kept detecting my 3.3.5a version, and couldn't find any good maps, or dbcs.... +rep to you sir!!!

wedran
06-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Umm this might be an odd question but, im probaly going to download this but, is there any sort of virus or malware in this repack?

wedran
06-20-2013, 06:06 PM
? :o

0dellil0
06-20-2013, 06:38 PM
great thanks +reppp

Machon2111
06-24-2013, 09:40 PM
The warrior trainer is missing "Path of the berserker" or "Berserker Stance", and "Defensive Stance". Anyone who can tell me how to add these spells to the trainer? Also how do i gain Ranks by command? :D