PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Honorbuddy

Elite-Gaming
09-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Hey guys,

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I just went ahead and posted it anyway.

Since Honorbuddy is a pretty cool bot and can be quite expensive (unless you buy the 1 dollar 24 hour version) you don't wanna pay that much, when you can get a cracked one that does the same thing!

Also, this will probably get patched very quick, but once they update it on the website, I'll be sure to post it here for you guys as soon as possible ;]

Here is the URL, you will the download at the bottom of this post:
Not Allowed

When you open it up, it should say as the username and password something random like, 123 or something, just continue it will still work!

Good luck and have fun! =D

xXDeathXx
09-15-2012, 11:33 PM
I have the 4.0 version, but if you find the cracked 5.0 let me know!

Elite-Gaming
09-15-2012, 11:34 PM
I have the 4.0 version, but if you find the cracked 5.0 let me know!

Hey,

I'm using this on the latest retail patch at the moment mate, test it out! xD

xXDeathXx
09-15-2012, 11:37 PM
Hey,

I'm using this on the latest retail patch at the moment mate, test it out! xD

My just came. Thanks mate! I don't use honorbuddy much, only to farm ^.^

Elite-Gaming
09-15-2012, 11:40 PM
My just came. Thanks mate! I don't use honorbuddy much, only to farm ^.^

Np, GL! =)

xXDeathXx
09-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Np, GL! =)

could u geif me ur account. The confirmation email is taking foreva.

Elite-Gaming
09-15-2012, 11:46 PM
could u geif me ur account. The confirmation email is taking foreva.

On the honorbuddy, i'm just logging in as user:123 pass: 123, which confirmation email bro? I'm not sure you need to do it with the cracked one, just login as anything(:

Ghostcrawler336
09-15-2012, 11:48 PM
It's against the rules to post cracked software on ac-web, does no one read the rules these days? ??

Elite-Gaming
09-15-2012, 11:49 PM
It's against the rules to post cracked software on ac-web, does no one read the rules these days? ??

In all honesty I've never sat down and read the rules. Anyways, I'm sure Unlimited / Jargs will remove this soon, until they do I wanna keep this up mate, will save people some money I hope xD

xXDeathXx
09-16-2012, 12:21 AM

Hm, I didn't even know this ^.^

Rules are like Terms of Service.. Everyone always peaks, but never reads.

chalky609
09-16-2012, 08:56 AM
wow guys, if you really want to use a cracked version of HB at the moment go ahead but i wouldn't expect your retail accounts to stay open for long.

Also it's not expensive rofl and the sub is for 1 year ^^

xXDeathXx
09-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Yeah.. It doesn't work on 5.0 :\

Elite-Gaming
09-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Yeah.. It doesn't work on 5.0 :\

Very strange, I'm using it on 5.0.5 right now.

Your clearly doing something wrong, I can help you on teamviewer if you want.

I also must note, try not to update it when it asks to do so.

Elite-Gaming
09-16-2012, 07:46 PM
wow guys, if you really want to use a cracked version of HB at the moment go ahead but i wouldn't expect your retail accounts to stay open for long.

Also it's not expensive rofl and the sub is for 1 year ^^

I've been using this cracked version for ages now, it functions and operates no different to the official one. Yes the original one isn't the most expensive thing you can buy on the internet, but why pay for it when you can get it for free?

Unkn°wn
09-16-2012, 08:56 PM
You pay for the best software, and most up to date. Subscription is for 10 years, not just one. It's $32 USD to buy. I'd rather spend the $32, than risk this. /reported

xXDeathXx
09-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Free is better in my opinion ^.^

Ghostcrawler336
09-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Funny how this thread is still up, shows how inactive the mods are.

Not hating, but I follow by the rules. That's why you don't see any other release of honorbuddy on here, other people have tired and it got deleted.

xXDeathXx
09-17-2012, 02:42 AM
Funny how this thread is still up, shows how inactive the mods are.

Not hating, but I follow by the rules. That's why you don't see any other release of honorbuddy on here, other people have tired and it got deleted.

chillax, Devo is MIA, Unlimited is busy trying to get jargs out of his per-week retirement so he can fix things that unlimited has to hear people bitch about. Also Unlimited is running a development team, while having buckets of reports to go through.

Ghostcrawler336
09-17-2012, 02:45 AM
chillax, Devo is MIA, Unlimited is busy trying to get jargs out of his per-week retirement so he can fix things that unlimited has to hear people bitch about. Also Unlimited is running a development team, while having buckets of reports to go through.

Indeed they are busy, but there are two more mods other then Devo, and unlimited. And as unlimited told me many times. " I don't do mod work"

xXDeathXx
09-17-2012, 02:46 AM
Indeed they are busy, but there are two more mods other then Devo, and unlimited. And as unlimited told me many times. " I don't do mod work"

He has to right now because all the other mods are doing what ever their doing.. I haven't seen Sdyess, Xcynic, or Devo in weeks.