Zafire
08-20-2011, 04:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GcIYjuR.png

General Information.

Patch: 4.0.6
Core: SkyFire
Mall: Available
Teleporter: Available

Download Repack (http://anthonys-toolbox.org/mirrors/Blackwing-Repack-V1.0.rar)

Download Vmaps, Maps, DBC (https://github.com/jenascore/DBC-Maps-Vmaps-406/archive/master.zip)

How to start the server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_N79ELGUu4

MySQL
Authserver.exe
Worldserver.exe
Warface WoW.exe (realmlist: 127.0.0.1)

Create a GM account.

Open your worldserver.exe , Let it load.
Write: Account create "UserName" "PassWord"
Go to your Database using HeidiSQL / NaviCAT.
Look for the table: Accounts, Find the ID of your account.
Go to this table "Account_Access" Find your Account ID, Change the GMlevel to "10".

Do NOT ask me how to create any custom items neither how to Put it public. Search the forum for any guides instead.

By downloading this repack you agree on that you will not reupload it again somewhere else and take credits for it!

constantin
08-20-2011, 04:52 PM
let me quess , mail , AH , or arhive down ? Throne of the Four Winds is not working , warlock spells like demoic circle down so pvp is usless , i like when people post in thread the bugged things and that helps the guys to know whats good and whats trash , let me guess the DK is not working so the dk can escape from there in normal ways , right ?apologize me if my questions disturb ...

Ghostcrawler336
08-20-2011, 04:54 PM
let me quess , mail , AH , or arhive down ? Throne of the Four Winds is not working , warlock spells like demoic circle down so pvp is usless , i like when people post in thread the bugged things and that helps the guys to know whats good and whats trash , let me guess the DK is not working so the dk can escape from there in normal ways , right ?apologize me if my questions disturb ...

The AH don't work on any cata server ;)

nachor94
08-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Looks Good :)

Zafire
08-20-2011, 04:57 PM

Yeah well, The PvP works just fine.

hellsky123
08-20-2011, 04:57 PM
hey guy , my wow client is 4.0.0 but i don't know how to up to patch 4.0.6. can you help me that?

Zafire
08-20-2011, 04:59 PM
hey guy , my wow client is 4.0.0 but i don't know how to up to patch 4.0.6. can you help me that?

Just patch up to 4.2.0 and you should be fine :)

constantin
08-20-2011, 05:01 PM
rong the ah works and not even that , mail and arhive on the last ozeneu repack and btw thats not the last sky DB , any way good luck

Zafire
08-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Looks Good :)

Thanks! :)

rong the ah works and not even that , mail and arhive on the last ozeneu repack and btw thats not the last sky DB , any way good luck

Thanks.

Ghostcrawler336
08-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Look's good :P

Zafire
08-20-2011, 05:19 PM

Yes, that's how it is in most Repacks.

Look's good :P

Thanks mate!

M-O-K-R-A-H
08-20-2011, 05:30 PM
looks nice
bump

Zafire
08-20-2011, 05:38 PM
looks nice
bump

Thanks man!

Bamf
08-20-2011, 05:47 PM
buMpz

Zafire
08-20-2011, 05:52 PM
buMpz

Thank you Sir.

Ukdevil3
08-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Nice Repack, tested it when i once played on your server.

Zafire
08-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Nice Repack, tested it when i once played on your server.

Thanks! Yeah i used it for Warface-wow.

08-20-2011, 06:15 PM
The SERVER IS AWSOME !!!!!!!

Zafire
08-20-2011, 06:16 PM
The SERVER IS AWSOME !!!!!!!

Thanks!

jike101
08-20-2011, 10:51 PM
I have a question for you

Q: Can you join groups in game?

Zafire
08-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Why not? :p

Ofcourse you can!

fInAlItYs_EnD
08-21-2011, 01:59 AM
wonderful

Zafire
08-21-2011, 02:29 AM
wonderful

Yeah!

Bump

gdk
08-21-2011, 11:42 AM

Are you blind more AH is working on cata servers now : )

cbman844
08-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Great repack!!! FINALLY a great repack
+rep!

treetree
08-21-2011, 12:03 PM
i just compiled the latest core & db flying is not working
or any vendors but this looks interesting. :(

tree :)

cbman844
08-21-2011, 12:05 PM
Oh and add diffrent download links!!!! dont wanna wait 30 f*cking min every downlaod

treetree
08-21-2011, 12:10 PM
idk the download was 4 min for the repack while downloading a 4.22 gig torrent :)

yes this does look interesting hmm vmaps

Tazzer
08-21-2011, 12:32 PM
~Dose Anyone Get a problem where you load up MySQL and auth but the auth and world cannot connect to the MySQL Server i get that i cannot get into db either +rep anyone who solves

treetree
08-21-2011, 12:47 PM
wow I'm not worthy

how do people learn to be epic Dev's?

answer:

they learn from the repack makers

tree :p:p

Zafire
08-21-2011, 01:03 PM
~Dose Anyone Get a problem where you load up MySQL and auth but the auth and world cannot connect to the MySQL Server i get that i cannot get into db either +rep anyone who solves

Take some pictures and I'll help you!

idk the download was 4 min for the repack while downloading a 4.22 gig torrent :)

yes this does look interesting hmm vmaps

gdk
08-21-2011, 01:09 PM
nice Repack good work :)

Germo
08-21-2011, 01:15 PM

Well. Its working flawless on mine. Its a cataclysm 4.1.a with some updates from 4.2 like items and other stuff.

Cheers ;)

Zafire
08-21-2011, 01:20 PM
nice Repack good work :)

treetree
08-21-2011, 01:52 PM
4.2 14480 works flawlessly nice things

Jasmystic
08-21-2011, 01:55 PM
So i decded to try your repack .. D: im getting error message The program cant start because msvcr100.dll is missing is it perhaps i have maps vmaps and dbc save in wrong location o.O
its in the skyfire core folder

Zafire
08-21-2011, 03:18 PM
You need to download the dll files, Search for monster repack and you should find them :)

Good Luck!

Bump!

predje
08-21-2011, 03:35 PM
this pack looks promessing , but when i open worldserver it opens and quits after 3 secs , any idea what i'm doing wrong here ? :)

solved it allready , did forget placing a map at the right place :p srry :)

thx for the great work
grtz

Tazzer
08-21-2011, 05:51 PM
ok hear is my problem http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Tazzer13/Pic.png

Zafire
08-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Try to exit mysqld.exe

and then restart mysql.

Tazzer
08-21-2011, 06:25 PM
I have many times

EDIT : Try'd Restarting Computer , MySQL , Re Downloading it nothing

Jasmystic
08-21-2011, 08:36 PM
You need to download the dll files, Search for monster repack and you should find them :)

Good Luck!

Bump!

TY! ;D IT works :)

this pack looks promessing , but when i open worldserver it opens and quits after 3 secs , any idea what i'm doing wrong here ? :)

solved it allready , did forget placing a map at the right place :p srry :)

thx for the great work
grtz

that happen 2 me also D: but lol had them in wrong place now it working ;P

Whats the id to spawn the Taxi D: ?

Zafire
08-21-2011, 08:54 PM
It's 95000 for the taxi.
It's 500500 for the Guards.

Gangstaway
08-21-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi, this repack looks awesome. So far the steps have worked but Worldserver closes instantly after clicking it. I saw a glimpse of the word "maps" so I'm assuming I need to do something with the Maps and VMaps links you put there. What exactly do you do with the maps and vmaps and how do you do it?

jike101
08-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Hi, this repack looks awesome. So far the steps have worked but Worldserver closes instantly after clicking it. I saw a glimpse of the word "maps" so I'm assuming I need to do something with the Maps and VMaps links you put there. What exactly do you do with the maps and vmaps and how do you do it?

I have had that problems It useally fixes when I add maps to the same fold that the worldserver in and thats it. Then run the worlserver fixxes for me :)
good luck hope it helps?

Gangstaway
08-21-2011, 11:45 PM
I have had that problems It useally fixes when I add maps to the same fold that the worldserver in and thats it. Then run the worlserver fixxes for me :)
good luck hope it helps?

Ooh, okay! I'll have a go at it in a while. Thanks! I'll keep you updated on problems if any.

Zafire
08-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Thanks for helping, Jike101. +REP.

Tazzer
08-22-2011, 12:23 AM
i still need help

Zafire
08-22-2011, 12:39 AM
i still need help

Okay, Find a guide.
Or I'll help you.

Chris Mishue
08-22-2011, 04:58 AM
Quick question because I'm new at making server's. When I download the repack. Where do I attach the map folder downloads and stuff.

Jasmystic
08-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Quick question because I'm new at making server's. When I download the repack. Where do I attach the map folder downloads and stuff.

will im assuming your using this repack... so downlaod maps vmaps dbc in the skyfire core folder :)

P.S does any 1 know if its possible to change a subname of an in game already made npc?

Gangstaway
08-22-2011, 06:17 AM
Okay, good and working fine as of just a few hours ago. How exactly do I make this joinable for others? I'm terrible at portforwarding and am hoping for a Hamachi guide seeing as there's no world.txt files to change the IP or anything.

Jasmystic
08-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Okay, good and working fine as of just a few hours ago. How exactly do I make this joinable for others? I'm terrible at portforwarding and am hoping for a Hamachi guide seeing as there's no world.txt files to change the IP or anything.

hmm i can help tel you how to connect with hamachii...
same here im not good with port forwarding.
first off go on google and download hamachii https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx

or click that link Now you would click on the blue circle then click on creat network and pw you would give your players your hamachii name and pw to connect. now you notice the numebrs ontop of the hamachii box? thats your hamachii ip you would tell your players to set there realmlist to that hamachii
ip....
also go into auth and world.conf and type ctrl f then you should get a find box type bindip in that box then click find next

basicaly what you are doing is changing the

Bindip="0.0.0.0" to your hamachii ip and there your players should be able to connect dont fotget to set there accounts up in the world.exe box if your not using a website and remember to set your navicat or heidisql to your hamachii ip also so your players can connect :)

hope that helped :)

Chris Mishue
08-22-2011, 09:34 AM
hmm i can help tel you how to connect with hamachii...
same here im not good with port forwarding.
first off go on google and download hamachii https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx

or click that link Now you would click on the blue circle then click on creat network and pw you would give your players your hamachii name and pw to connect. now you notice the numebrs ontop of the hamachii box? thats your hamachii ip you would tell your players to set there realmlist to that hamachii
ip....
also go into auth and world.conf and type ctrl f then you should get a find box type bindip in that box then click find next

basicaly what you are doing is changing the

Bindip="0.0.0.0" to your hamachii ip and there your players should be able to connect dont fotget to set there accounts up in the world.exe box if your not using a website and remember to set your navicat or heidisql to your hamachii ip also so your players can connect :)

hope that helped :)
That helped me, but it only made my Authserver stay up it connected and works only it says " Added realm blackwing and all." But the worldserver won't stay up. It comes up and dissappers really fast.

Here is the world's server before it disappears again
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Oxain/Repack-4.png

Jasmystic
08-22-2011, 12:07 PM
That helped me, but it only made my Authserver stay up it connected and works only it says " Added realm blackwing and all." But the worldserver won't stay up. It comes up and dissappers really fast.

Here is the world's server before it disappears again
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Oxain/Repack-4.png

ahh that happen 2 me earlier as well xP you may have your maps vmaps dbc saved in _server folder try saving them in Skyfire core folder and it should work right this time :) if you need some more help fell free 2 contact my skype Jassyrocks89 :)

Btw i went to google and came across a skyfire gm command website and some commands i try ising working?

any ideas of how to change a size of a npc? change the npc level? and what about the subname? how can we change that

better yet any one can recomend a good working gm website thats working for this repack? :)

Chris Mishue
08-22-2011, 03:53 PM
ahh that happen 2 me earlier as well xP you may have your maps vmaps dbc saved in _server folder try saving them in Skyfire core folder and it should work right this time :) if you need some more help fell free 2 contact my skype Jassyrocks89 :)

Btw i went to google and came across a skyfire gm command website and some commands i try ising working?

any ideas of how to change a size of a npc? change the npc level? and what about the subname? how can we change that

better yet any one can recomend a good working gm website thats working for this repack? :)
No my maps are in the core.

Zafire
08-22-2011, 05:42 PM
They should be in the same folder as worldserver.exe

markspidey
08-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi there i have a question to u Btw thks for your reapck :)

But have a small problem when i try to log in with the patch.
It won't let me log in i get server login down.
I have tryed my realm list on 127.0.0.1 also set realmlist wow.benteryd.se in my authserver and world server are both 127.0.0.1 still wont log in.
my wow is updated to 4.2 with useing patch it bring me back to,
4.0.6 nothing works still login down any idea way my server is logdown ? plz help thks.

Jasmystic
08-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi there i have a question to u Btw thks for your reapck :)

But have a small problem when i try to log in with the patch.
It won't let me log in i get server login down.
I have tryed my realm list on 127.0.0.1 also set realmlist wow.benteryd.se in my authserver and world server are both 127.0.0.1 still wont log in.
my wow is updated to 4.2 with useing patch it bring me back to,
4.0.6 nothing works still login down any idea way my server is logdown ? plz help thks.

she has a launcher btw are you using that launcher to log in or your regular wow launcher cause you need to use her launcher she provided in repack to be able to log in

Hey stonebent, Im not a pro at scripting but i wanted to try to make me some Npcs so i went to http://wow-v.com/create.php?tool=mob and tried 2 make some but i see none for skyfire? hmmm

markspidey
08-22-2011, 09:53 PM
she has a launcher btw are you using that launcher to log in or your regular wow launcher cause you need to use her launcher she provided in repack to be able to log in

Hey stonebent, Im not a pro at scripting but i wanted to try to make me some Npcs so i went to http://wow-v.com/create.php?tool=mob and tried 2 make some but i see none for skyfire? hmmm

Hi m8 thks for respawning to me but the patch i use is from the repack. also i have now 4 server runing. so i did everything the same way and it dusnt log me in still server logdown i have no idea how to get it to run with out the server login down.
how did others run it ? plz help thks.
1=ape repack
2=JYZ repack
3= Coyote repack
4=Galactic Repack

jike101
08-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Hi m8 thks for respawning to me but the patch i use is from the repack. also i have now 4 server runing. so i did everything the same way and it dusnt log me in still server logdown i have no idea how to get it to run with out the server login down.
how did others run it ? plz help thks.
1=ape repack
2=JYZ repack
3= Coyote repack
4=Galactic Repack

If you are looking for a WOW.EXE to run that will let you login I use the Coyte Patcher.EXE to run my wow and login with that when adding it to the wow directory and log in just fine:)

Zafire
08-22-2011, 10:47 PM
There is a patcher in the repack :)

markspidey
08-22-2011, 11:09 PM
If you are looking for a WOW.EXE to run that will let you login I use the Coyte Patcher.EXE to run my wow and login with that when adding it to the wow directory and log in just fine:)

Hi thks for u info, but i have figure it out and its running.
I did indeed use a other 4.0.6 patch and did it also the patch we get from the repack dus work's ass well:)

Hi all and second i want to say u had maked the server very nice indeed.
So dont forget there many people, that are very happy about this,
repack.
And many more of those, that did release them.
Becuase with out your help, and all the greated work's u did or and your team.
make this a way for us to play on own server's.
So again i am very grateful for this opportunity and plz ceep it up,
this great work cheer's to u and your team and i will gladly play the one your maked server.
Good day/evening or knight to u and all of u, cya soon l8errrrrr

Jasmystic
08-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Hey stonebent, I was wondering why did you make it where the pvp vendors at the mt hyjal mall require Coin of Ancestry to be able 2 buy the gears ? and how are players able to retrieve more coins where they all out? i just been giving them coins with the gm command but i was wondering is this like a pvp system you have set up? like do they get these coins from kills in a bg or something?

Chris Mishue
08-23-2011, 02:25 AM
How do you make account's using Navicat I went to my server an Auth it says accounts and all but I dont get how do I set as GM an password an all

Jasmystic
08-23-2011, 03:01 AM
How do you make account's using Navicat I went to my server an Auth it says accounts and all but I dont get how do I set as GM an password an all

Hmm i dont think you can make an account on Navicat im not sure i just make an account on the world.exe cmd box you type .account create ( name) (pw)
then click enter and it says account made and if you want to make some one a gm do the same thing .account set gmlevel ( username here) ( level here)

example lets say i made some one name bob an account it would be

.account create bob mynameisbob
and for gm create its
.account set gmlevel bob 3 -1

if you want to make some one else an admin tho you would have to edit that in navicat or Heidisql depending on which ever data base program you chose to use

P.s dont do this if your making an account for yourself, if your the host and you wana log in just type Admin, Admin for both username and pw for YOU to log in

hellsky123
08-23-2011, 04:03 AM
how can i have "coin of ancestry" to buy item

bknight813
08-23-2011, 06:05 AM
how can i have "coin of ancestry" to buy item
Good question... I have 40 to start with myself, though, do we have to mess with the database for more?

Zafire
08-23-2011, 07:05 AM
.add [coin of ancestry] to add it to your bag.

bknight813
08-23-2011, 07:22 AM
.add [coin of ancestry] to add it to your bag.
Thanks :) I found the gm docs for the server and figured that out. Only bug of notice is some missing GM island vendors, other than that, nothing bad. In fact... rather clean. Many thanks for your work... I was beating my head in being forced to solo crap just to see my character in gear I'd never get normally.

Angel_Girl
08-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Hi. :D

Urm...so, I read through this thread and I see that someone else had this issue, and it was fixed; but I'm a little confused as to how. O.o

Everything is running but when I open the Patched WoW the Login Server is Down, and/or Unable to Connect. I ran through both config files with Find set on BindIP, and changed everything it came up with to 127.0.0.1; does a different setting need to be changed as well? Also Realmlist in WoW file is set to "wow.benteryd.se". The only thing I see is at the bottom of the WorldServer it says: Starting Trinity RA on port 3443 on 0.0.0.0.

I'm assuming this is supposed to be 127.0.0.1? Maybe? :o Where might I change these numbers? :confused: Any help would be appreciated. :D

aeolos
08-23-2011, 09:04 AM
hmmm i seem to get an error when trying ro add custom wep

sql error world.items does not exist

hellsky123
08-23-2011, 02:00 PM
why i can't tame any spirit beast and devilsaur :(

bknight813
08-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Hi. :D

Urm...so, I read through this thread and I see that someone else had this issue, and it was fixed; but I'm a little confused as to how. O.o

Everything is running but when I open the Patched WoW the Login Server is Down, and/or Unable to Connect. I ran through both config files with Find set on BindIP, and changed everything it came up with to 127.0.0.1; does a different setting need to be changed as well? Also Realmlist in WoW file is set to "wow.benteryd.se". The only thing I see is at the bottom of the WorldServer it says: Starting Trinity RA on port 3443 on 0.0.0.0.

I'm assuming this is supposed to be 127.0.0.1? Maybe? :o Where might I change these numbers? :confused: Any help would be appreciated. :D

Leave your .conf files as they are, you only need to change the ip in the SQL data base. It should be under the realmlist table.

markspidey
08-23-2011, 06:40 PM
Yes when unzipted everything, just make the authserver.config,and world config from 0.0.0.0 to 127.0.0.1
leave the world.config like it is.
Onley the bindip can u change in to locale ip, when your done.
dont forget the realmlist in your world of warcraft main folder must be 127.0.0.1 be sure to check if u useing enUS or enGB.
for the best way if u have both just put the realmlist file in to both of them.
Oke if u had log in one's after that u can change world.config in more advanced way like the xp craft skill or what ever u want dont change the InstantFlightPaths = 1 let it be 1 not 0.
just see my pigture in what i have selected in bleu.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9507/serverfiles.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/serverfiles.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

hope this helps u get up your server now :)

Angel_Girl
08-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Thank you very much for your quick replies, Bknight813 and Markspidey! I can't wait to get home and play around with it. Also thank you Stonebent for the release. ^.^

EDIT: EDIT:
Tehehe, I'm a dork. The Realmlist in the WoW folder is 127.0.0.1 and the Realmlist in the SQL is wow.ben- address. I had them swapped. Tehe, I'm going to now gleefully play while feeling very ashamed of my noob-like ways. Thanks again for your help, and to Stonebent. ;)

predje
08-23-2011, 08:01 PM
really nice pack mate, works smooth , but i was wondering if there is a way to start with you char at default city instead of
mount hyjal ? thx for your work at advance !!

grtz predje

Zafire
08-23-2011, 08:32 PM
@Predje Download a blizzlike database and copy the playercreate_info Table , then delete the playercreate_info in the Blackwing repack and put the Blizzlike one in there, That's the easyest i could think of right now! :)

predje
08-23-2011, 08:40 PM
@Predje Download a blizzlike database and copy the playercreate_info Table , then delete the playercreate_info in the Blackwing repack and put the Blizzlike one in there, That's the easyest i could think of right now! :)

thx for the quick reply !! amazing job :) grtz

Zafire
08-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Thank you!

Bump!

gdk
08-24-2011, 06:35 AM
bomp

Zafire
08-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Bump!

Zafire
08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Your repack is wonderful. Eagerly awaiting future versions.

Thank you! <3

markspidey
08-25-2011, 11:09 PM
Hi XD i have seen your created world and its realy sucks ...

I'm just kidding it's been really cool I hope you can have a joke :)

No i was wondering how did u create the custom vendor's ?

May i ask if u would be so kind to show me the sql file.
So i can see how it is look like on skyfire, to see how i can create it ass well.
For an example this is vendor's look like in trinity 3.3.5

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5410/vendorsample.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/vendorsample.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

But i dont know how it's look like at skyfire it would help me alott if u will show me thks a 1000 time's love your work and ceep it up like that :) cya soon l8errr

toxicswarm
08-26-2011, 01:08 AM
is there no .give command?

Arnoldis
08-26-2011, 04:40 PM
I have a question...whenever i strt the warface wow from my wow folder,the login screen appears and for both username and password i put admin but then it says all this text and says patch required.does anyone have a similar issue pleez help cause ive been trying 4 like 2 weeks now. tnx:D
fixed tnx alot best repack evaaaaaaa

Magictouch
08-26-2011, 05:22 PM

It does now :)

is there no .give command?

Its

.add link or id

aka: .additem link or id

Thievius
08-26-2011, 07:18 PM
HOLY SHIT THANK YOU!
+REP When I can I will give you :P

Best cata repack ever, almost everything working and bug-free! Highly suggested!
No launching problems!

-Thi

alejandron
08-26-2011, 08:45 PM
how do i run mysql?

inkubis
08-27-2011, 01:27 AM
Nice repack so far one thing i noticed is no Heroics or Raids etc spawned.. :(

smores
08-27-2011, 03:00 AM
hey i downloaded all the stuff but for some reason mySQL isnt there and when i open authserver or world server they close themselves after a few seconds, anyone know how i can fix this?? thanks!

Lacimaci
08-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Please help!

How can I add waypoints to the mobs?
Nothing works for me.

Thanks for your help!

Zafire
08-27-2011, 09:18 AM
1: Make sure you're on an Admin account.
2: Do .npc way add

Good Luck.

frozwa
08-27-2011, 11:30 AM
nice repack mate:) dont mind those loosers allways complaining... Its free, you did your best and put most of it in anyway:) seems to be working here at least, so im happy ^_^

+1 rep!

somile
08-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Stone Bent will u not constatin continue OZENEU's work?This repack to me is awsome but do u know how can i by configs make the level start from 85 lvl not to lvl to 85 just tell me when u have time to and if u are continue ing OZENEU's work im glad that somewhon with good repacks can do it but still there is only 1 OZENEU but i think that u will be good 2.(dont mind this) OZENEU FOREVER!!!

Zafire
08-27-2011, 01:07 PM
nice repack mate:) dont mind those loosers allways complaining... Its free, you did your best and put most of it in anyway:) seems to be working here at least, so im happy ^_^

+1 rep!

Thank You!

Stone Bent will u not constatin continue OZENEU's work?This repack to me is awsome but do u know how can i by configs make the level start from 85 lvl not to lvl to 85 just tell me when u have time to and if u are continue ing OZENEU's work im glad that somewhon with good repacks can do it but still there is only 1 OZENEU but i think that u will be good 2.(dont mind this) OZENEU FOREVER!!!

Thanks, I guess.

somile
08-27-2011, 02:31 PM
Stone Bent i'm asking of u are u counteing OZENEU's work or no?

Plidian
08-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Nice repack. This is the first one that I was able to get to work. I've played a priest from 80 to 83 thanks to the XP multiplier it went pretty quick. At one point I ended up with the same batch of quests twice because both the horde and alliance quest NPCs were spawned and they gave the "same" quest. I noticed that enemies were taking a lot longer to die than I expected, when I looked at the numbers my spells were doing 50% of what the tooltip said they should. Since spells usually do more than the tooltip based on stats and gear this confused me, is there a setting I missed?
Is there a trick to getting the item changes to stick? I modified the values in world.item_template but the item still shows up with the default values in game, I have rebooted the servers.

tonkepen
08-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Sensational, and put it on my dedicated server, now the question is do not let go of the hand. where you donate anything I can to keep you in this repack?;)

Zafire
08-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Bump!

DrPhil
08-28-2011, 02:33 PM
You can wait download for 30 minutes or upgrade to premium
wow u got to wait to down load sorry was looking into trying your repack out but it looks good thxs for the repack +rep keep up the good work

Zafire
08-28-2011, 03:06 PM
You can wait download for 30 minutes or upgrade to premium
wow u got to wait to down load sorry was looking into trying your repack out but it looks good thxs for the repack +rep keep up the good work

exodias778
08-28-2011, 04:14 PM
What can i look at in db to work on spawning Vashj'ir id like to help if i can

Lacimaci
08-28-2011, 08:12 PM
That command dosent work, only .add wp "creatureid" make a waypoint, but the NPC dosent move. Please help.

Thanks

zeet
08-29-2011, 06:06 AM
Hello ! I have a big problem with your repack... All NPCs are "Unknown", I can't click on anyone, no skills working, and I can't even log out properly, the button doesn't work... Any idea ? I correctly spawn in world, but... I just can move around, nothing else works... Thanks !

Jasmystic
08-29-2011, 08:44 AM
1: Make sure you're on an Admin account.
2: Do .npc way add

Good Luck.

:*(

says there is no such command when i try that : /

Hello ! I have a big problem with your repack... All NPCs are "Unknown", I can't click on anyone, no skills working, and I can't even log out properly, the button doesn't work... Any idea ? I correctly spawn in world, but... I just can move around, nothing else works... Thanks !

o.o why i this broken for you this works for me i see all Npcs just fine lol ?
skills are working mayb you jus need to wait for your wow 2 load?

Thievius
08-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Bump

kenfary
08-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi,

I would like to know why some spells like Arcane Brillance, if I pass through them, the game crash. And I would like also to know how can I change the start location, and how to add custom NPC :) thank's very much really nice repack!

zeet
08-29-2011, 01:59 PM
o.o why i this broken for you this works for me i see all Npcs just fine lol ?
skills are working mayb you jus need to wait for your wow 2 load?

No, Repair doesn't do anything, and I tried to wait for ages, still doesn't work :( I'm really disappointed, it happens with all 4.2 versions I tries... / :

oostvebr
08-29-2011, 02:46 PM
I have been playing this repack for a couple days now and i love it. i Just have one question when i set start level to level one. how do i set it to start at the real start points. i didnt fin a teleporter but i thought about it and i dont want level ones to have accses to the mal until there level 10. so i want to put them to there start point and then put the teleporter by bank or the major cities. can you help me with this please?

ServerBoost100
08-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Good repack (also the first one i tried) but i have a question, as i am going to use this for machinima (not submiting it to machinima.com or anything, just videos i upload to my channel) how do i add waypoints for NPCs and Mobs?

Phantom71
08-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Thank you

Zafire
08-29-2011, 07:09 PM

You must use the Warface-wow.exe File, put it in your wow folder and run wow from it.

rougethekitty
08-29-2011, 07:16 PM
WOW NICE! First time i get so good repack!

Zafire
08-29-2011, 07:16 PM
WOW NICE! First time i get so good repack!

Hehe, Thank you and Have Fun!

Krissies229
08-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey xD i just done this.. btu when i run the launcher.. ( WarFare WoW ) it says i need to patch it, and when i press patch.. i get back to the normal launcher.. ?,? i am at the latest patch 4,2.. ;'-( please help me <3

Fullspeed
08-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Even though i wont be trying this,it looks rlly nice,great job,+rep and bump

Zafire
08-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks, Bump!

stardust342
08-29-2011, 10:12 PM
works great. Cannot wait till v2 (hopefully 4.2 content? :D)

Thievius
08-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Bump bump buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp.

Zafire
08-30-2011, 01:49 PM
works great. Cannot wait till v2 (hopefully 4.2 content? :D)

Yes Mate! , The 4.2.0 Version will probably be released in December or earlier!

paradox1664
08-30-2011, 07:50 PM
Where Is The World Items File
Please Respond

Jasmystic
08-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Hey xD i just done this.. btu when i run the launcher.. ( WarFare WoW ) it says i need to patch it, and when i press patch.. i get back to the normal launcher.. ?,? i am at the latest patch 4,2.. ;'-( please help me <3

That happen to me when i didnt set my realmlist
make sure you set your realmlist and make sure to use the warface wow launcher only to log in you may of used your orginal launcher or something?
*shrugs*

and make sure its save in your wow directory folder :)
hope that works

stardust342
08-31-2011, 02:20 AM
Yes Mate! , The 4.2.0 Version will probably be released in December or earlier!

Yaaay!

I have also tested many things about this repack and I find it amazingly flawless :P Only annoying things are:

1: random citizens in SW and Org
2: Gurubashi arena challenger is always DK and is invisible except for his/her? staff.
3: The health for NPC's are off sometimes... someone that should have 300+k hp like flight masters only have 50k or so...

besides that, nothing really!

Jasmystic
08-31-2011, 06:19 AM
hmmm so for some reason i am having issues trying 2 log in my server and im not sure why it was working before...

keeps saying patch require every time i try 2 log in the warface wow launcher
i think retail had a patch 2day, will that effect the server i made? hmm because its preventing me to log in with the warface wow and i was able 2 log in yesterday no problem hmm

hmmm so for some reason i am having issues trying 2 log in my server and im not sure why it was working before...

keeps saying patch require every time i try 2 log in the warface wow launcher
i think retail had a patch 2day, will that effect the server i made? hmm because its preventing me to log in with the warface wow and i was able 2 log in yesterday no problem hmm

issue solved i just re downloaded the launcher
Tee Hee ;)

lefagroll
08-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Do you know any commands!
I just know the arcemu commands!
Could you give me the commands to this repack!
Thanks

Lefagroll

W0W1995
08-31-2011, 03:27 PM
I tried connecting to MySQL / HeidiSQL and it dosen't show the Auth and World DB for some reason, not only that, but i cant connect to the Authserver or Worldserver in the folder to log in, any idea on how to fix this at all...?
Thanks
+rep

Zafire
08-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Bump!

Krissies229
08-31-2011, 05:09 PM
keep saying logging into game server... nothing happens, plz help me with skype - Krissies229

mysteryman
09-01-2011, 05:39 AM
thnxs great repack +rep. first repack thats ever worked for me

how do get my server public for my friends and other people to join :) plz and thanks

rebelperson8
09-01-2011, 05:59 AM
+rep

mysteryman
09-01-2011, 08:26 AM
thnxs :)

casra123
09-01-2011, 05:15 PM
when i try and log in it says wrong username and pasword but it isnt :L what shall i do?

Zafire
09-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Create another account.

Amra
09-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Nice work =) +rep

Looking forward to more

Zafire
09-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Nice work =) +rep

Looking forward to more

Thank you.

Mal_9000
09-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Great repack. Running smoothly enough although I'm still having issues connection my other comp to the server. The Realm is shaded orange on the Realm Selection screen :( Btw do you know of any way to bypass the Icewall in ICC after beating Lord Marrowgar. The wall doesn't break after the fight :( Thanks again though for the repack. I'm loving ripping through Cata dungeons and raids solo lol. Shame Firelands doesn't work though....

Zafire
09-02-2011, 04:54 PM

Amra
09-02-2011, 05:01 PM

Hot diggidy doo! =)

CPLMustang
09-03-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm very new to all this and won't pretend to understand everything, but I'm stuck on this screen, and every time I click ok, it briefly says logging in, but never does. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/cplmustang/ScreenShot001.jpg

Lacimaci
09-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Can anybody help me to move my npc? I asked it many times but none can help.
I use .npc add wp creatureid+0
But whats after?
Please help me.I would like to spawn Vashj'ir.
Thanks for help.

Can anybody help me to move my npc? I asked it many times but none can help.
I use .npc add wp creatureid+0
But whats after?
Please help me.I would like to spawn Vashj'ir.
Thanks for help.

Zafire
09-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Bump!

To make a NPC Move, do .npc add "ID" .
Target the NPC, do .npc info.
See the "Guid ID".
Target the npc you'd like to move.
Do .wp add "Guid ID".

Lacimaci
09-03-2011, 02:22 PM
It says Pathid: guid ID: Waypoint 1 created

But the npc dosent move.

What could be the problem?

Thanks for help.

Zafire
09-03-2011, 02:26 PM
You must restart the world.exe ;)

Lacimaci
09-03-2011, 03:03 PM
I restarted the whole server but the npc dose not move.

Zafire
09-03-2011, 03:04 PM
That's weird ...

Lacimaci
09-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Finally I did with your help. Thanks!
Only one question:
In Vashjir the npc-s are swiming. When i make their waypoints the move very strange, they look like moving and jumping. What can i do with them to swim?

Zafire
09-03-2011, 04:49 PM
I think that you can change the walk/swim style in the Creature_template Table.

NAViCAT
09-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Great release!

Just one question, if i want to make my charcter look like a boss for example, or any other npc/creature, how do i do that?

Germo
09-03-2011, 07:03 PM
It says Pathid: guid ID: Waypoint 1 created

But the npc dosent move.

What could be the problem?

Thanks for help.

Try this

.npc add "ID"
Target the NPC, do .npc info
See the "Guid ID"
Target the npc you'd like to move.
Do .wp add "Guid ID" (use this as many times you want it to walk to a new spot)
Do wp load "Guid ID" (this is used when you are done giving it wp) Npc will speak to you saying loading path.
Do wp add move "Guid ID"
Do .saveall
Do .server restart "number you wanted it to restart at" then it counts down from that number.
That should make your npc walk. ( Remember it will always walk in straight lines) So make sure you make it walk places it wont walk on top of things. It will always walk back to the first wp you made, so it will use the wp you made to walk all the way back again. So make sure to give it wp back, or it will seek the fastest way back home)

Cheers

Lacimaci
09-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks! But how can I make my npc swim not buggy jumping?

somile
09-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Why does it say world.weapon file not existing when i try to extract a weapon that i have create=?

Zafire
09-04-2011, 08:24 PM
It's probably because you're using the ArcEMU SQL, and You must change the DBC's to upload weapons into the game.

D3v17Dy7
09-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Bug with mage trainer. Learned up to Mana Gem, can't learn mana gem or any other spells past it; Crashes on load-up.

Edit: Spawned a new Trainer to see if trainer was bugged; still can't learn. It's a client crash, not a serv crash.

CounterSuicide
09-05-2011, 02:07 AM
When I get the teir 10.5 items and it says upgrade on them, how do i up grade them?

Sniper-X
09-05-2011, 02:50 AM
nice repack going to try it out!

D3v17Dy7
09-05-2011, 11:01 AM
How to make 2 realms with Coyte pack?

You know the bug with the mage trainer? Yeah, happens with druid. Cannot learn any spells what so ever. Anything else works, I think. Maybe it's a caster situation? Caster's cant learn sh*t? Lol. I also gm'd myself to give me sword speci. and it didnt work. Wow problem.

I made a druid so i could have a drage. Druid mixed with a mage, adding a few other abilities in there. It's funny :D

*<Druid Casts Frostbolt!>*
Noob: WTF?

Zafire
09-05-2011, 09:00 PM
@D3v17Dy7 Nice.

I'll upload my new repack in this week, Be Ready! :)

Bump!

gorrik
09-05-2011, 09:04 PM
My items wont load in game, they import into the database alright, but in game they say retrieving item info. does anyone know how to fix this? or am i missing a step somewhere?

Zafire
09-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Bump!

Bigfoot
09-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Happens on most of them. I am downloading to test now. I really enjoy helping people so if there are issues I will happily try to fix them,,will never flame you for a bug. I appreciate everyone and their work on the repacks. Some of them are good and some are not so great. One thing I really enjoy doing is finding a repack that is flamed, downloading it and not having a single issue regarding the flame, that is when I get irritated. There are tons of tutorials, guides, etc. know I missed one recently but I have been very busy and when i do find time to get on here i do not want to search forever lol. I am in need of a way to host both Cata and Wrath. So far, nothing has worked, no tutorial has helped enough to accomplish it. I figure sense I cannot figure it out and sense my server at one point had 4 realms that it was something very simple and I was gonna get OWNED again by someone much better in this area. Me, not really liking repacks in general, was waiting for the last patch of wrath before i released anything. One thing led to another and we ended up moving our family restaurant and I lost internet for several months, Once I was back,,,Jeutie and Jzy's had released the best dam repacks i ever downloaded so no need for me to get owned again lol I would like to thank Winkdog, TreeTree, Jeutie and Jzy's for making my life so much better on the game and server,,GREAT WORK!!! I have downloaded many many more but those were in my opinion the best out there. I did download jzy's final repack,,not sure why because 2.9 was out of this world awesome but I enjoy trying things. For my server i did compile my own USING WINKDOGS(when i had mangos) and then JEUITES tutorials on compiling your own...DAM GOOD GUIDES!!! anyone with the reading level of grade 7 could follow their guides,,very very noob friendly!!! Awesome,,,another novel lol Sorry i love to talk and love to help ppl!!! Your Repack is finally done so time to have fun!! Later all!!
Ill add rep after test!!!

Bigfoot:) PS someone help me with my cata and wrath running them on same sever,,be back after I test this repack in like 3 hours!!

Nupper
09-06-2011, 12:44 AM
can required ports be changed to adapt to VPS servers?

Bigfoot
09-06-2011, 02:27 AM
can required ports be changed to adapt to VPS servers?

Not my repack but in all my xp that is in fact possible. Shouldn't be anyway.

Hope it works for ya!!

Bigfoot:)

VERY VERY GOOD WORK!!! Good job!!! So far the best cata repack I have tried. I am impressed!! +REP dude keep up the good work!!!

shadowman2009
09-06-2011, 05:52 PM
ERROR: Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;world :(

Zafire
09-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Restart your mySQL.

jester32
09-06-2011, 08:05 PM
I see you're releasing a new repack this week. I was going to look into your pack as my first foray into private servers due to overwhelmingly positive feedback about it, however the download link for the repack indicates the file is temporarily unavailable. Would this be because you've removed it pending the new repack, or is it just a funky megaupload issue?

Zafire
09-06-2011, 08:29 PM
It's probably just a temporary issue, Don't worry! :)

neewbe
09-06-2011, 08:49 PM
i got a problem =/
the server is running fine but i cant move or anyting ingame
any help

thanks
neewbe

Zafire
09-06-2011, 08:56 PM
You've got to use the "Warface Launcher" To move around and interact with the Game.

neewbe
09-06-2011, 09:00 PM
i do =/ still cant move

Desolaytore
09-07-2011, 06:48 AM
Awsome!

Billybob2000
09-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Thank you Stonebent for great repack.

Playmobil
09-07-2011, 08:01 PM
1st of all, this is a very nice repack!!
2ndly, could this work for 4.2.2?

Billybob2000
09-08-2011, 02:39 AM
can anyone else add items to vendors? when i try it says "There is no such subcommand". my gm level is set to lvl 4.

lindrel
09-08-2011, 03:58 AM
Hi im haveing trouble with the repack,everytime i go to log in it passes handshacking and says patch is needed,when i click to download patch it starts up my real wow launcher,ive seen a few people that have had the same problem and people have told them to change realmlist to 127.0.0.1 in the world of warcraft data folder,ive done that and no difference with the log in,please help =( this is how it looks like in my realmlist folder,(127.0.0.1) i wouldnt be shocked if thats wrong so any info is helpful please reply back =)

Playmobil
09-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Well, i got a bug to report, dunno if it is just because I am on 4.2.2 ( yes it works on it too :D ) but the blink skill gives me an error :$ :(

Sniper-X
09-09-2011, 12:58 AM
where do we put maps, vmaps and DBC

Desolaytore
09-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Great release!

Just one question, if i want to make my charcter look like a boss for example, or any other npc/creature, how do i do that?

type .modify morph then put the display id of the boss.

where do we put maps, vmaps and DBC

Place all three in the SkyFireCore folder

Hi im haveing trouble with the repack,everytime i go to log in it passes handshacking and says patch is needed,when i click to download patch it starts up my real wow launcher,ive seen a few people that have had the same problem and people have told them to change realmlist to 127.0.0.1 in the world of warcraft data folder,ive done that and no difference with the log in,please help =( this is how it looks like in my realmlist folder,(127.0.0.1) i wouldnt be shocked if thats wrong so any info is helpful please reply back =)

Are you using the launcher that comes with the repack?

nufather
09-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Ok, I got this up and running. Thank you for the repack. it is awesome.

Question that i have. I am wanting to start each player at level 1 instead of 80. I changed the config in the worldserver to StartPlayerLevel = 1 but it does nothing. any new char is at level 80.
any ideas?

Thx

jester32
09-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Been looking around for how to do this and haven't found it, and feel silly asking, but how do you specify the heroic version of an item using .additem?

**EDIT** I found how to do it in general using wowhead item ID's, but would still like to know if there's a way to do it using the item name (for items with random enchantments, like the Permafrost Cape that drops in Throne of the Four Winds).

Also, is there a command to increase rep with a faction?

Zafire
09-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Please dont advertise in my thread.

LotusMaximus
09-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Best repack i've found.
I am also having the problem of not being able to change the starting level. Changes to it in the config file didn't seem to have an effect. I was able to manually go into the server and change the character number through Navicat, but I had to create the character first and THEN change the level to 1. I'm sure there's a better way...I just havn't found it. Is there a way to start at Lvl 1?

littlevince
09-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Game gets stuck on loading screen after I select a character to log into?, anyone els having this problem?

uksno1
09-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Okay, I got WoW patched up the correct version finally, but now I have a second issue.

It appears that I cannot connect to the server, HeidiSQL is stating the password is wrong. I went into the auth.conf file in the Core folder and checked for the username and password, according to the HeidiSQL, the password and username used was incorrect. I used both these username and password combinations:

Root; Ascent and root;ascent...

So either the server has not been setup properly or I'm doing something wrong. I also have an issue getting the authserver.exe started, coming up with a similar error and stating that it couldn't connect to the MySQL database, which I assume is another incorrect password.

Please re-upload the repack with the correct username and passwords or tell me the correct username and password please! Thank you... I'm really looking forward to testing this for you so I can make this repack better!

Bigfoot
09-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Did you try using the reset root mySQL? I have never had this issue but there maybe a rest root password tool included. It is in he server/mysql folder i believe

Hope this helps!!

reset not rest sorry for the typo

I have noticed on this thread the mention of having to use the launcher that came with the repack. is there anything specific about a launcher other then the version that would prevent someone from using a different 13623 launcher? Also, never had an issue until today with mobs attacking me in air while on a mount. So, I go into the creature_template and make sure the INHABIT is set on 1 and still they aggro in air. Any ideas there?

not me I loaded it as is and it fired right up!!! One thing I always do prior to loading a server is do a quick look over of my windows host file but that doe snot appear to be your issue if your connecting and not getting a toon to load. Hope you can find a fix for it. it is a great repack so I am sure it will be resolved.

bigfoot:)

Try the direct way into your server. if you can get in with the actual IP address and not the 127.0.0.0 it could very well be your windows host file preventing it.

127.0.0.1 localhost
"pc ip address here" "name of your server here"
or
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 "your pc ip here"
if not sure how to get the ip go to start click run and type CMD in the window that pops up and then type IPCONFIG locate the ip address and presto it really should work. There may be dif issues but thats one that always works for me also could prevent your navicat or whatever your using from connecting as well

hope this helped

uksno1
09-12-2011, 04:37 PM
I did edit my host file a while ago to get a pirated copy of Flash working on my computer to prevent it from connecting to the internet so maybe that's why :D DAMNIT!

My hosts file currently reads as this:

# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 3dns-3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 3dns-2.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-2.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate-sea.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate-sjc0.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe.activate.com
127.0.0.1 adobeereg.com
127.0.0.1 www.adobeereg.com
127.0.0.1 125.252.224.90
127.0.0.1 125.252.224.91
127.0.0.1 hl2rcv.adobe.com

Oh I did also use resetroot.bat but that just appears as this:

'FEDERATED' and 'InnoDB' is disabled...

Then ERRORS:

Unknown/unsupported storage engine 'InnoDB'
Aborting...

Then it says:

"Passwords for 'root' and 'pma' were deleted.

I do try connecting without a password, but the password still appears incorrect...

Bigfoot
09-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Is there any significant about these maps, vmaps and dbc downloads? Are they the same files I will get if running the extractors or do these also cover any mobs/buildings that are possibly present in this repack? Having quit retail 2 days prior to release I am not too sure if I should be running through trees or of mobs should as well coming up from the ground and attacking me through even trees while on flying mounts.. Just curious is all.

I did edit my host file a while ago to get a pirated copy of Flash working on my computer to prevent it from connecting to the internet so maybe that's why :D DAMNIT!

My hosts file currently reads as this:

# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 3dns-3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 3dns-2.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-2.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate-sea.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate-sjc0.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe.activate.com
127.0.0.1 adobeereg.com
127.0.0.1 www.adobeereg.com
127.0.0.1 125.252.224.90
127.0.0.1 125.252.224.91
127.0.0.1 hl2rcv.adobe.com

Oh I did also use resetroot.bat but that just appears as this:

'FEDERATED' and 'InnoDB' is disabled...

Then ERRORS:

Unknown/unsupported storage engine 'InnoDB'
Aborting...

Then it says:

"Passwords for 'root' and 'pma' were deleted.

I do try connecting without a password, but the password still appears incorrect...

seems there should be a 127.0.0.1 localhost as well,,worth a try and can be deleted if not or even try the 127.0.0.1 "pc ip address" as well
Hope it helps

Once i am done uploading my custom quests to the server I will delete my 127.0.0.1 localhost and see if it prevents me form logging into my ptr realm

Ill post a reply afterwards,,i love to help!!

not trying to be funny but after you ran the restroot.bat did you try it again? Afterwards you need to restart MySQL. Don't try logging into the actual game until you can log in to heidisql(i use navicat) just run MySQL and then try logging into it maybe try a new connection. Your Mysqladmin in the server will give you the current password for the mysql btw

Hope this helps

Oh man i went to dbl check the mysqladmin deal and it dont show my password so thats not accurate i will look for a solution for you.

uksno1
09-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Is there any significant about these maps, vmaps and dbc downloads? Are they the same files I will get if running the extractors or do these also cover any mobs/buildings that are possibly present in this repack? Having quit retail 2 days prior to release I am not too sure if I should be running through trees or of mobs should as well coming up from the ground and attacking me through even trees while on flying mounts.. Just curious is all.

seems there should be a 127.0.0.1 localhost as well,,worth a try and can be deleted if not or even try the 127.0.0.1 "pc ip address" as well
Hope it helps

Once i am done uploading my custom quests to the server I will delete my 127.0.0.1 localhost and see if it prevents me form logging into my ptr realm

Ill post a reply afterwards,,i love to help!!

not trying to be funny but after you ran the restroot.bat did you try it again? Afterwards you need to restart MySQL. Don't try logging into the actual game until you can log in to heidisql(i use navicat) just run MySQL and then try logging into it maybe try a new connection. Your Mysqladmin in the server will give you the current password for the mysql btw

Hope this helps

I ran mysqladmin.exe, but it just appears then disappears, so i assume that is no option for me. I did restart MySQL, and I am attempting the connections with HiediSQL first before attempting to login to Cataclysm, but nothing seems to be working.

I have checked my hosts file, and that seems to be fine...

I have also checked my firewalls and these seem to be accepting and allowing the connections so it's not a connection problem. I did try going to run Apache, but port 80 seems to be blocked and not sure how to unblock it. No other Apache is running and neither is Skype (apparently Skype uses port 80 according to the Red First! sticky thread on Support)..

So at the moment, I am completely clueless... Normally I sort through my own problems quite easily, but it seems it's just one of these password problems, that I cannot reveal until I find a way to find out the password.

I will also find one of the executables in the server that will give me the password for the server in the meantime...

Bigfoot
09-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Ok, I got this up and running. Thank you for the repack. it is awesome.

Question that i have. I am wanting to start each player at level 1 instead of 80. I changed the config in the worldserver to StartPlayerLevel = 1 but it does nothing. any new char is at level 80.
any ideas?

Thx

You have to restart your worldserver before any modifications will work. Also, if your game log in screen was loaded it will not take effect either till your totally out.

Hope this helped!

can anyone else add items to vendors? when i try it says "There is no such subcommand". my gm level is set to lvl 4.

I have not had any trouble. I enjoyed this repack so much I decided to stop fixing my own compilation and work on this one. Currently changing the currency used to purchase items to gold and emblems depending on the rating. I use gmisland to reward players for achievements or when they drop dime on whatever they are doing and help another player out. Once I get my quests that take you from 1 - 85 finished ill be happy to send the goods to you.

BTW what is the command your using to add the items to the npc's?

I ran mysqladmin.exe, but it just appears then disappears, so i assume that is no option for me. I did restart MySQL, and I am attempting the connections with HiediSQL first before attempting to login to Cataclysm, but nothing seems to be working.

I have checked my hosts file, and that seems to be fine...

I have also checked my firewalls and these seem to be accepting and allowing the connections so it's not a connection problem. I did try going to run Apache, but port 80 seems to be blocked and not sure how to unblock it. No other Apache is running and neither is Skype (apparently Skype uses port 80 according to the Red First! sticky thread on Support)..

So at the moment, I am completely clueless... Normally I sort through my own problems quite easily, but it seems it's just one of these password problems, that I cannot reveal until I find a way to find out the password.

I will also find one of the executables in the server that will give me the password for the server in the meantime...

Try a port test on 3306 if thats blocked the mysql wont load. try using the stop apache as well and then restarting it. You do not need apache to run a server but if 80 is being block go into the config for apache and change the port it listens too. Just run a port check on that port prior to changing it to that port in the config. If you do not have any players on the server yet or they are all your friend then there is always the option to delete the entire thing and rextract. The log in and password should be the 'root' and 'ascent' after that,,it was for me. I always change mine asap for security but thats easily done in navicat or heidi

Ill be back later i gotta go clean a rental out ppl moved and left it a wreck!!!

uksno1
09-13-2011, 01:48 AM
Okay it's working now! It just randomly started working... not sure what I did to make it work... All I did was go to Task Manager to look for any processes being run by the system in the background and ended mysqld.exe that was being run by the system.

So if I run into that problem again, I will know what to do (hopefully)!

Thanks for your help anyway, bigfoot, big thanks!

Hello Stonebent, thank you for your repack.

After a small test I am now going to review your repack so you know the things I like about it, and the things that need improvement.

Now before I go further, I know that it does take time for private servers to develop, and I am fully aware that you are working on version 2 of your repack, which I am certainly looking forward to, but please bare in mind that my thoughts and opinion is on this repack specifically!

Now for my review.

I have seen a few things that I like about it so far. The good news is, that the majority of the quests work, which is great! I have played a human at blizzlike rates up to level 12 so far, and the questing is certainly amazing. There were some quests which I had to cheat on because they did not work, but those could have been easily skipped.

Setting your server up, however, is not as easy as you think. Some computer users that lack knowledge may have some trouble installing patches due to the new Cataclysm launcher. I had trouble sorting this server out for a few hours until I finally got it working.

In Wrath of the Lich King, Blizzard introduced the new Phasing technology. This technology is now being used in Cataclysm, and its usage, particularly in starting areas, are intense. The amount of phasing and dynamic interaction with the game will cause problems, particularly with quests. Only certain quests can be handed in, and players may have to add the NPCs manually in order to hand in quests. This can, of course, be a pain.

The combat can be fairly buggy, but this can be easily ignored without any server-threatening problems (ie Characters falling through the world, certain spells causing the server to crash etc.)

I would also like to point out that there are double the amount of spawns as there used to be, as if pre-Cataclysm spawns have been included in this pack. Yes, this may reduce the amount of time spent on this repack, but may I advise revisiting some Cataclysm areas and cleaning the areas out, removing all the unnecessary or overcrowded creatures. Some classes will find it difficult to level in these areas.

In terms of connectivity, the server is stable and relaxing. It does not take up much resource which is always nice, and I can use my web browser and such on a very crap system (like mine) without any lag!

Overall I have to give this repack a 6 out of 10 for stability, performance, viable for play and fair levelling.

Class Trainers do not appear to allow me to train my character, and I am also having to manually learn the ability via wowhead. I am a warrior by the way. I would recommend revisiting class trainers and adding the gossip menu IDs to these trainers (or however it is in Skyfire).

Thank you for reading!

+rep for the repack btw!

treetree
09-14-2011, 07:09 AM
this is probobly the best repack iv seen for awhile but there are many error's.

as i recall i couldn't even get it to run without fixing a whole bunch of things.

good job but maybe an update

TheSickSign
09-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Hello,

I would really like to try out this repack, but for some reason MySQL won't work.
This is what I get when I run it;

_______________________Blackwing Repack V.1_________________________
____________________By Stonebent_______________________
_______________________________MySQL 5.5.9______________________________

MySQL is currently running. Please only close this window for shutdown.
Please disregard any InnoDB or Plugin notices. They are unnecessary.
After your server is shut off, press CTRL C to shut down this service.
110915 0:06:57 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: The InnoDB memory heap is disabled
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use Windows interlocked functions
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.3
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, size = 128.0M
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: highest supported file format is Barracuda.
110915 0:06:58 InnoDB: Waiting for the background threads to start
110915 0:06:59 InnoDB: 1.1.5 started; log sequence number 12155093
110915 0:06:59 [ERROR] Can't start server: Bind on TCP/IP port: No such file or
directory
110915 0:06:59 [ERROR] Do you already have another mysqld server running on por
t: 3306 ?
110915 0:06:59 [ERROR] Aborting

110915 0:06:59 InnoDB: Starting shutdown...
110915 0:06:59 InnoDB: Shutdown completed; log sequence number 12155093
110915 0:06:59 [Note] mysql\bin\mysqld: Shutdown complete

ERROR: the MySQL service could not be started.
Please check if no other MySQL server is running.
Press any key to continue . . .

Yes, I have restarted my computer..
And I have done a netstat -a in cmd, and there was nothing using the port 3306.

Then I went to;
C:\Stonebent's Repack 4.2.0\_Server\mysql\bin
And ran mysql.exe and I managed to get a picture and see what it said, this is what it says;

ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

Yes, I have looked it up on google.com.
But anyways, if anyone know how to fix this, it'd be great if you could tell me how. :)
Thank you, byee. :)

uksno1
09-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Hello,

I would really like to try out this repack, but for some reason MySQL won't work.
This is what I get when I run it;

_______________________Blackwing Repack V.1_________________________
____________________By Stonebent_______________________
_______________________________MySQL 5.5.9______________________________

MySQL is currently running. Please only close this window for shutdown.
Please disregard any InnoDB or Plugin notices. They are unnecessary.
After your server is shut off, press CTRL C to shut down this service.
110915 0:06:57 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: The InnoDB memory heap is disabled
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use Windows interlocked functions
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.3
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, size = 128.0M
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool
110915 0:06:57 InnoDB: highest supported file format is Barracuda.
110915 0:06:58 InnoDB: Waiting for the background threads to start
110915 0:06:59 InnoDB: 1.1.5 started; log sequence number 12155093
110915 0:06:59 [ERROR] Can't start server: Bind on TCP/IP port: No such file or
directory
110915 0:06:59 [ERROR] Do you already have another mysqld server running on por
t: 3306 ?
110915 0:06:59 [ERROR] Aborting

110915 0:06:59 InnoDB: Starting shutdown...
110915 0:06:59 InnoDB: Shutdown completed; log sequence number 12155093
110915 0:06:59 [Note] mysql\bin\mysqld: Shutdown complete

ERROR: the MySQL service could not be started.
Please check if no other MySQL server is running.
Press any key to continue . . .

Yes, I have restarted my computer..
And I have done a netstat -a in cmd, and there was nothing using the port 3306.

Then I went to;
C:\Stonebent's Repack 4.2.0\_Server\mysql\bin
And ran mysql.exe and I managed to get a picture and see what it said, this is what it says;

ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

Yes, I have looked it up on google.com.
But anyways, if anyone know how to fix this, it'd be great if you could tell me how. :)
Thank you, byee. :)

Hello there,

I think I may have had a similar problem to you, whereby the system (not the user) was running mysqld.exe. If you go to your Task Manager via the shortcut: CTRL+SHIFT+ESC, then go to Processes and click the button "Show processes from all users" (you may require administrative privileges), then search for mysqld.exe run by the computer, end this process.

If this doesn't work, try manually adding Port 3306 to Windows Firewall, and other active firewalls onto your computer. On Windows Firewall, simply access it via Control Panel, click "Allow a program through Windows Firewall" in the sidebar. Then at the bottom, click on "Add Port..."

Name: (anything will do, I put "MySQL")
Port: 3306
Protocol: TCP

Go to "Change Scope" and select "My network (subnet) only"

Click Ok, and then Ok again, and the Port will be added to the list to give MySQL access to the database.

Hope this works for you!

TheSickSign
09-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Hello there,

I think I may have had a similar problem to you, whereby the system (not the user) was running mysqld.exe. If you go to your Task Manager via the shortcut: CTRL+SHIFT+ESC, then go to Processes and click the button "Show processes from all users" (you may require administrative privileges), then search for mysqld.exe run by the computer, end this process.

If this doesn't work, try manually adding Port 3306 to Windows Firewall, and other active firewalls onto your computer. On Windows Firewall, simply access it via Control Panel, click "Allow a program through Windows Firewall" in the sidebar. Then at the bottom, click on "Add Port..."

Name: (anything will do, I put "MySQL")
Port: 3306
Protocol: TCP

Go to "Change Scope" and select "My network (subnet) only"

Click Ok, and then Ok again, and the Port will be added to the list to give MySQL access to the database.

Hope this works for you!

I went through the Processers > all users, and there was nothing there.
I am doing the port now, but I don't have "Change Scope"
But, I have Scope, but it doesn't have "My network (subnet) only"
It has, "Local IP Address" Which has "Any IP Address" ticked under it.
Then it has "Remote IP Address" Which also has "Any IP Address" ticked under it.
And I still get the same error from MySQL..
And I have Inbound and Outbound in my firewall, so I allowed port 3306 through both.. I don't know if that matters, but I though I'd tell you.
Sucks I can't get it working though. :(

Dwsa7
09-15-2011, 01:17 AM
Love this but is there anyway you can do it for mac? Please reply!

TheSickSign
09-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Okay, heres another error I am getting now, it's a video I am posting cause it was a lot easier to post it as a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Kw0ezBq3g&feature=channel_video_title
So please, if you know a fix, just quote my comment and put the fix in.
And if you could, also put the fix in the video comments incase I don't get one.
Thank you. :)

Zafire
09-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Bump!

TheSickSign
09-19-2011, 12:33 AM
I finally got it working. D:
I like the arranging of the characters on the admin account. :P

EDIT: Warface WoW.exe keeps crashing for me. Is there any fixes to this?

jester32
09-19-2011, 03:06 AM
Zoned into Blackwing Lair and no mobs were up. Does scripting have to be completed on this zone before mobs can be spawned (due to the amount of scripted events in it)?

TheSickSign
09-20-2011, 06:09 AM
So, Warface WoW.exe keeps crashing. I don't know why, but here's the code, sorry for putting in the code, if you want me to, I will shorten it, so here's the code,

World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 13623)

Exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WarFace WoW.exe
Time: Sep 19, 2011 4:12:44.167 PM
User: Jackson
Computer: JACK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WarFace WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:00460AC0

The instruction at "0x00460AC0" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "read".

WoWBuild: 13623
Realm: Instant 80 [5.97.21.206:8085]
Local Zone: Nordrassil Inn, Mount Hyjal
Local Player: Warius, 0000000000000060, (5512.19,-3588.44,1571.02)
Total lua memory: 14560KB
Current Addon: (null)
Current Addon function: GameTooltip:SetSpellBookItem
Current Addon object: SpellButton5
Add Ons: AthenesGearCheck TankPoints
Settings:
SET locale "enUS"
SET enterWorld "1"
SET realmList "5.97.21.206"
SET hwDetect "0"
SET gxResolution "1366x768"
SET gxRefresh "60"
SET gxMultisampleQuality "0.000000"
SET gxFixLag "0"
SET videoOptionsVersion "4"
SET textureFilteringMode "0"
SET playIntroMovie "4"
SET Gamma "1.000000"
SET readTOS "1"
SET readEULA "1"
SET showToolsUI "1"
SET accounttype "CT"
SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046"
SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
SET farclip "185"
SET particleDensity "10"
SET rippleDetail "1"
SET reflectionMode "0"
SET shadowTextureSize "2048"
SET weatherDensity "0"
SET realmName "Instant 80"
SET gameTip "24"
SET mouseSpeed "1"
SET baseMip "1"
SET environmentDetail "50"
SET uiScale "0.94999998807907"
SET useUiScale "1"

Okay, I figured out why Warface Wow.exe kept crashing, it seemed to do it when I tried to put Arcane Brilliance in the action bar. Is there a fix to it?

Zafire
09-20-2011, 11:23 AM
Bump!

TheSickSign
09-21-2011, 05:53 AM
Bump!

Hey Stonebent, do you know how I can fix the Warface WoW.exe crash error?
Now it is happening repeatedly to whatever I do.
Sometimes I would have to take like 5 steps, and it would just crash. I don't know why, but check my post above for the error.
If you want the whole error, tell me here or through pm and I will pm you it.
If you need to know, I am on patch 4.0.012911.
And I tried it on the latest patch as well. Do I need to be on patch 4.0.613623?
But, isn't that what the patch is for, so you don't need to be on the latest patch?

nickless2600
09-24-2011, 03:19 AM
thanks a lots.

basse747
09-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Thanks For The Awesome Repack, Only 1 Question my apache won't start so the register page* won't show? what am i supposed to do?

And How to get the new teleporter for cata raids and so on? :S the guitarr taxi

bump

mikael3
09-28-2011, 09:00 PM
hi i was just wondering does this work whit patch 4.2.2.?? and how do i downgrade to patch 4.0.6?? please help fast

PlannedBoredom
09-29-2011, 02:58 AM
PLEASE NO MORE HOTFILE! USE DROPBOX! OR ADD MORE SOURCES! MegaUpload, MediaFire, etc.

chaoseyez
09-29-2011, 03:12 PM
ok so iv tryed and tryed to log in server but keeps tellin me that
its the wrong name or pass word iv been at it for days now
can any one help me out here it would be great :D

Dwsa7
09-30-2011, 04:56 AM
I made a new server but I'm trying to make a new character ingame. I can login with admin admin but when it says pick your server I can't get past that menu, It get stuck on logging into server but it doesn't do anything. Any help please?

Onz

basse747
09-30-2011, 10:25 AM
I made a new server but I'm trying to make a new character ingame. I can login with admin admin but when it says pick your server I can't get past that menu, It get stuck on logging into server but it doesn't do anything. Any help please?

Onz

try to get navicat and edit the realmlist from there that way it worked for me im using hamachi and playing with 5 of my friends atm till i get the knowlodge how to make it online

Germo
09-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Nevermind. I got my answer..

PlannedBoredom
10-01-2011, 01:35 AM
does this work on 4.2.2 patch?

Protain
10-06-2011, 05:13 PM
it does work with 4.2.2, but i have found that Ice Crown Citadel instances dont work correctly.

Fast4U
10-07-2011, 04:16 PM

It works 100% on my server ;)

TheRock9222
10-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Is there a way i can make this repack work with the 4.2.2 version of WoW ???

Amra
10-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Yes, by using the 4.06 exe included with the repack.

bobbyxx
10-09-2011, 09:15 AM
id love to get this up and running but i have a problem. when i try to login it keeps telling me i need to update my wow and do some patches, when i press to patch it says its already up to date. hope someone knows how i can get past this! thanks in advance

basse747
10-09-2011, 02:00 PM
id love to get this up and running but i have a problem. when i try to login it keeps telling me i need to update my wow and do some patches, when i press to patch it says its already up to date. hope someone knows how i can get past this! thanks in advance

Use the Launcer that comes in the server package be sure of that you change your realm list to 127.0.0.1

usb1y
10-10-2011, 01:52 AM
So i created a WP for a npc i spawned with .wp add GUID then it said WP created but it does not move do i need to restart the server and see if it works or should it move right after the WP is created for the npc to move?

shasow
10-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Nice repack. But how do I change the starting location (or put it back to the default start location)? Also, how do I change starting items?

AwkwardDev
10-10-2011, 03:14 AM
So, Warface WoW.exe keeps crashing. I don't know why, but here's the code, sorry for putting in the code, if you want me to, I will shorten it, so here's the code,

World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 13623)

Exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WarFace WoW.exe
Time: Sep 19, 2011 4:12:44.167 PM
User: Jackson
Computer: JACK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WarFace WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:00460AC0

The instruction at "0x00460AC0" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "read".

WoWBuild: 13623
Realm: Instant 80 [5.97.21.206:8085]
Local Zone: Nordrassil Inn, Mount Hyjal
Local Player: Warius, 0000000000000060, (5512.19,-3588.44,1571.02)
Total lua memory: 14560KB
Current Addon: (null)
Current Addon function: GameTooltip:SetSpellBookItem
Current Addon object: SpellButton5
Add Ons: AthenesGearCheck TankPoints
Settings:
SET locale "enUS"
SET enterWorld "1"
SET realmList "5.97.21.206"
SET hwDetect "0"
SET gxResolution "1366x768"
SET gxRefresh "60"
SET gxMultisampleQuality "0.000000"
SET gxFixLag "0"
SET videoOptionsVersion "4"
SET textureFilteringMode "0"
SET playIntroMovie "4"
SET Gamma "1.000000"
SET readTOS "1"
SET readEULA "1"
SET showToolsUI "1"
SET accounttype "CT"
SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046"
SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
SET farclip "185"
SET particleDensity "10"
SET rippleDetail "1"
SET reflectionMode "0"
SET shadowTextureSize "2048"
SET weatherDensity "0"
SET realmName "Instant 80"
SET gameTip "24"
SET mouseSpeed "1"
SET baseMip "1"
SET environmentDetail "50"
SET uiScale "0.94999998807907"
SET useUiScale "1"

Okay, I figured out why Warface Wow.exe kept crashing, it seemed to do it when I tried to put Arcane Brilliance in the action bar. Is there a fix to it?

Teleport your character to new location to temporarily fix the issue. Re-extract the repack to fix it permanently, a bytes has been conflicted somewhere and the received opcode is incorrectly read from the client, thus crashing.

usb1y
10-10-2011, 05:30 AM
How do you find the sign up page?

Aloe
10-10-2011, 10:11 PM
goodjob on the repack, +rep

but for fuck sake, dont use hotfile.. it's drivin me nuts.

shasow
10-10-2011, 10:44 PM
How do you find the sign up page?

Type in the URL bar: http://localhost

Or... if that doesn't work, type this instead: http://127.0.0.1

Make sure you're running apache.bat.

slovokia1
10-11-2011, 01:43 AM
does this repack work for windows 7 and nice repack

+Rep

shasow
10-11-2011, 04:50 AM
does this repack work for windows 7 and nice repack

+Rep
Of course this works for Windows 7. :D

TrancoTechnizer
10-11-2011, 06:54 AM
I have a question, is there a way to get a working flight path, not just instant teleporting

shasow
10-12-2011, 12:25 AM
I have a question, is there a way to get a working flight path, not just instant teleporting
You can change it in the config settings, but it's probably very glitchy (and will get you stuck randomly flying).

ZeroXoii
10-20-2011, 06:06 AM
LoL? This is the only repack working on ac-web? :p

Best repack evAr :D

KIngoKane
10-20-2011, 05:42 PM
I'll have to check this out.
Just a quick question, when you say all raids upto WOTLK are working, do you mean upto and including WOTLK raids, or just those of Vanilla and The Burning Crusade? I only want to know to see if for once Icecrown, and The Frozen Throne are working, or at least spawned/exist. Either way, I'll check this one out.

Wowfanatic2090
10-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Great Repack, Works great. thumbs Up

Rosenfeldt
10-21-2011, 08:14 PM
it keep writing 2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10060) in Navicat.

So far i have been able to open authserver and worldserver, but i had to open them really quick after i startet MySQL. If i was too slow it would have been unable to connect, but when i try to launch the game itself it gets stuck in black screen with a loading mouse curser and i have to use ctrl-alt-delete and close it down.

I followed these instructions on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_N79ELGUu4

Zafire
10-22-2011, 03:44 PM
it keep writing 2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10060) in Navicat.

So far i have been able to open authserver and worldserver, but i had to open them really quick after i startet MySQL. If i was too slow it would have been unable to connect, but when i try to launch the game itself it gets stuck in black screen with a loading mouse curser and i have to use ctrl-alt-delete and close it down.

I followed these instructions on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_N79ELGUu4

You must be administrator, use heidiSQL.

Rosenfeldt
10-22-2011, 07:50 PM
You must be administrator, use heidiSQL.

Okay i tried opening MySQL as admin, but that didint work. It says: Error: the MySQL service could not be started. Please check if no other MySQL server is running.

I checked and there was no MySQL running.

Ahhh now it worked, but it need a patch, so should i just let the regular game patch up?

Wowfanatic2090
10-23-2011, 12:38 AM
Went to redowload this pack, it is saying the file is temporarily unavailable. Would love to put this on my server it's a wonderful repack :)

SlayerCK2
10-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Omg, thank you so much! Ive tryed sh*tloads of repacks and this is the only one working properly! +rep :D

basse747
10-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Can You try to fix Cata weapons and Cata raids? please

Zafire
10-23-2011, 03:10 PM
I'm on it.. I am going to upload a new repack, 4.0.6 very soon.

treetree
10-23-2011, 03:12 PM
ya nice repack the best db i have ever seen would be a good 4.2.2

+rep

Zafire
10-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Thanks Tree :)

+REP

Rosenfeldt
10-23-2011, 06:09 PM
After i have pushed in my account name and my password it says it need a patch, so where do i get those patches and how do i install them?

helpimlost
10-24-2011, 10:27 PM
After i have pushed in my account name and my password it says it need a patch, so where do i get those patches and how do i install them?

i have the same problem, it says patch required then gives me a restart button option that takes me to the ofical loader, i have 4.2.2.a, i thought this was problem so completly uninstalled and started to downlaod al over again wow, but it atomitically took me from 4.0.1 to 4.2.2, missing your patches that i could use
any help ??? much aprechiated

ok i asked on youtube and his reply was

If it says patch required its because your downloading this server in the same directory as your wow folder dont do that make a separate folder in your C drive and download this repack all in there

but mine are seperate and still dont work ? any other reasons ?

Kaiyne
10-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Nice Repack!!! and i love cataclysm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zafire
10-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Nice Repack!!! and i love cataclysm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Malgorz
10-25-2011, 10:42 PM
does this repack have any 4.2.2 gear in it?

btw, not a bad repack!!

ie T11, T12, Season 9/10 ??

wallywelvet
10-27-2011, 07:43 AM
All quests up to 85 Working (Tested & Confirmed Working).
Confirmed Working by whom and how much time did they spend to test? Cause I have ,and there are plenty of the classical cataclysm bugs and failed quests/spells in this db. I tested it 1 week ago, so have you updated the db after that?

All quests up to 85 not Working, tested and confirmed. Some quests are even deleted from the db, so this case smells like "there I fixed it" so letīs call it "fun server".

helpimlost
10-27-2011, 02:59 PM
please answer
Ive looked through all 10 pages of thsi and seen that alot of people have the problem of when you login it says 'patch required' and amke you restart, ive done all the fixes that are suggested. Im running 4.2.2.a but using the 4.0.6 launcher included, ive set the realmist and changed the ip in world server and auto server then used navicat to changethe my sql one but there is still no sucess, ive restarted it several times but still same problem any help ?

Bump !

wallywelvet
10-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Ok quicktour!

unpack repack under c:/
unpack db, vmaps maps in emufolder. run mysql emu)
Install Heidisql/navicat and run it, ID:root PWD:ascent
the only thing you will change to be able to make it public is Ath.db /realmlist either localhost or your IP/Domain name in the cells where it says 127.0.0.1 and Blackwing.
press F5 it updates saves changes in db. then world and authserver.
then in world server create your account, pwd gmlevel.
The usethe ikester patch concerter 4.0.6 or blackwing does not mather. Both works. (It must be in you wow main folder.)

Medrom
10-27-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't have any quest text when I come back to the npc to complete my quests.
A lot of npcs are also duplicated and some anciant mobs are where they souldn't be, like kobolds in Northshire...

If someone knows how to fix it, I'm all ears :)

archerlink
10-28-2011, 07:06 AM
honestly hotfile is one of the worst sites to do free downloads from :/

i only say this because i really want to try your server however i have to wait 30 minutes between each file download unless i pay -_-

wallywelvet
10-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Please consider getting a fresh new db, it seems like some of the values of the cells might be corrupt. And there could be some weird values in some of the conf-files for an example in your world.conf. I would pick an other version of the db or an other db.