PDA

View Full Version : Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack (3.3.5a)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Utilisatrice
02-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Hi Jeutie,

How to launch the website and how to manage sql files ? Because if I want use this repack on wamp i can't...

Thank !

Hamar
02-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Jeutie do you love me now? D:

Nethrak
02-08-2013, 06:34 PM
as requested on the chatbox, i'm leaving a shout on this thread.
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-SLW8k52QE0g/Tli8HADJcUI/AAAAAAAAAMQ/k-0veWOLDi8/s1600/shout_logo.png

Jeutie
02-08-2013, 06:34 PM
How to launch the website and how to manage sql files ? Because if I want use this repack on wamp i can't.
Shut down WAMP, use the repack control, launch Apache, go to http://127.0.0.1 website will work. :) If you want support with any other website / release, you'll have to ask for support in the appropriate thread.

Jeutie do you love me now? D:
Yes, yes I do. And especially your avatar. :p Cruel-WoW's logo stays epic.

as requested on the chatbox, i'm leaving a shout on this thread.
Thank you. :)

devilat
02-08-2013, 06:57 PM
tell them to shutdown skype when they do this because skype uses port 80 so nothing must interfere with apache service when its starting

audioplayonline
02-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Hello Audioplayonline and thanks for answering my query.

Yes it happens with new characters, all races and all classes. This have only started to happen since 9.7.5, but seems worse since the release of 9.7.6 repack. This is the reason why I disabled the movement maps, believing, as it happens wrongly, that it was this that was causing the problem.

Thank you for reading this and your help,

Ferret

mmm. honestly i wish i could help you, but i dont know the answer then either :(, i have the latest repack, and it running stable and perfect here, without the freezing issues you noticed on here. so honestly i dont know how to fix it. i hope someone else here knows a solution for you, i hope you get it figured out soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Are there ever going to be any Ulduar fixes?
Such as Yogg-saron and Mimiron encounter?

Thanks in advance!

Evantually those things will be fixed. but there are higher priorities now first. give it time, it will be fixed in a while.

Everblunt
02-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Hey Jeautie thanks i will!
Also havent been posting on ac-web for a while now but now that im here, i know you werent well a while ago, i really hope you okay and are recovering well,or hopefully already recovered :)! All the very best.

Billtoft
02-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Thanks for such a quick reply regarding Ulduar.
don't get me wrong if it sounded like I was not satisfied with your repack, cus I am!
But we're running a progressive server with gradual releases so when we reach ulduar it would be cewl if those worked!

Thanks alot for your repack, I love it!

Jeutie
02-08-2013, 08:21 PM
i have the latest repack, and it running stable and perfect here, without the freezing issues you noticed on here. so honestly i dont know how to fix it.
Same here. Cannot reproduce.

Hey Jeautie thanks i will!
Also havent been posting on ac-web for a while now but now that im here, i know you werent well a while ago, i really hope you okay and are recovering well,or hopefully already recovered :)! All the very best.
I'm doing just fine my friend, thank you for asking! <3 :) It's been a while indeed. How have you been?

Thanks for such a quick reply regarding Ulduar.
don't get me wrong if it sounded like I was not satisfied with your repack, cus I am!
But we're running a progressive server with gradual releases so when we reach ulduar it would be cewl if those worked! Thanks alot for your repack, I love it!
I highly doubt that the Trinity Core devs will finish Ulduar before players from a progressive server reach the instance. (As it should go quite quickly I assume.) Sorry buddy.

DareWeed
02-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Hey Jeutie, amazing repack. I was using an older version on my other computer for a very long time and I thought I would give it a try on this computer; but I've ran into an issue running MySQL. As soon as I start mysqld.exe in the Server folder, it immediately crashes. I've caught a glimpse of what it says, and it's something along the lines of "Unable to create test file". Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated!

Zedh
02-09-2013, 02:34 AM
I download and extract everything like showed in the videos, tutorials and readmes (last version, by the way), but when i try to start Word Server in the Repack Control, he can't connect. The error in the log:

Using configuration file worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012)
Using ACE version: 6.1.4
TrinityCore rev. 2013-02-01 05:08:11 +0000 (dc5e9c80fca8+) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______ __
/\__ _\ __ __/\ \__
\/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\ ___ /\_\ \, _\ __ __
\ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
\ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
\ \_\ \_\ \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
\/_/\/_/ \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
C O R E /\___/
http://TrinityCore.org \/__/

Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)

What i'm missing? Thanks.

Update: Nevermind. Was following the pdf guide and the folders was in the wrong places. Working now. Just a silly question: Playing offline, i still need to add an exception to the servers in my firewall?

Thanks again.

TheMan1
02-09-2013, 02:54 AM
Hello Jeutie I am theman1 i have a Quick ? For you i hope you can ans it for me ! I Am useing your Reg page For my server i have a Cata Realm and a wotlk Realm My problem is I cant get both pages to work at the same time I have 2 Deff Domains And 1 MySql database is runing on port 3306 and the other on port 3307 I have tryed changeing the port In The Site Config File and for some Reason I am geting Errors All Ports are Open In my router I just Dont understand what im doing wrong i cant Run Both Servers In 1 Database becuz one in arkcore and the other trinity ... Btw i <3 your Work i have Learned alot from Every thing you post here On Ac web So + REP from me .. Also My Site is being Hosted from a Provided Not From My Servers Computers And Help Would Be Great Ty So much >>> TheMan1

Shadymn
02-09-2013, 04:07 AM
Bump. <3 from Asian Lunar Festival.

jaboli
02-09-2013, 06:24 AM
BUMP from IRAN :)

Jeutie
02-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Update: Nevermind. Was following the pdf guide and the folders was in the wrong places. Working now. Just a silly question: Playing offline, i still need to add an exception to the servers in my firewall?
The firewall will prompt you to allow the connection, you'll need to press 'yes'. :)

I have a Cata Realm and a wotlk Realm My problem is I cant get both pages to work at the same time I have 2 Deff Domains And 1 MySql database is runing on port 3306 and the other on port 3307 I have tryed changeing the port In The Site Config File and for some Reason I am geting Errors. I just Dont understand what im doing wrong i cant Run Both Servers In 1 Database becuz one in arkcore and the other trinity ... Btw i <3 your Work i have Learned alot from Every thing you post here On Ac web So + REP from me .. Also My Site is being Hosted from a Provided Not From My Servers Computers And Help Would Be Great Ty So much >>> TheMan1
First of all, thank you for your kind words. Let me analyze what you are saying here. You have ONE MySQL server running with databases for TWO servers, but you mention two ports? That is not good. 1 MySQL server = 1 port. (3306) For the websites, you'll either need two Apache servers (default port 80) OR work via subdomains (preferable) You could have a subdomain 'wotlk.mydomain.com' and 'cata.mydomain.com' or run two apache servers and have 'domain1.com' and 'domain2.com'. Either way having two MySQL servers running on port 3306 and 3307 respectively has nothing to do with those websites. :) Hope it helps.

Bump. <3 from Asian Lunar Festival.
Year of the snake! Go Razer! :p Thanks buddy, Party hard. ;)

Thanks buddy.

TheMan1
02-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Jeutie It 2 Deff Servers meaning They are 3.9 quad Cores with 16 Gb ram ... I do not Use Apache servers I use a Host meaning a Provider ... Sence I cant open 2 3306 Ports I have to Use 1 MySql Database On 3307 That way the site Sends it to the Right Server ...
I cant Combind The Database Becuz one Is Arkcore And the Other Is trintiyCore I well Paste the Error Mess Im geting Maybe that well Help Your REG page works Great But How to have 2 Of your Reg pages One send to the Wotlk server and 1 to the Cata Server...
Im sorry for my bad spelling Xd and NP you Are a Great Dev.

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'wotlk'@'p3nlhg608.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net' (using password: NO) in /home/content/95/10159195/html/wow1/index.php on line 18
Unable to connect to the database. Both Database Have 2 Deff users and passwords

GangsteR021
02-09-2013, 09:06 AM

Bump from Turkey :)

Jeutie
02-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Bump from Turkey :)
MMMMM.... Turkey... Woops no, thank you! ;)

Statistics for February 2013: (From 01/02/2013 till 09/02/2013)

Maximum traffic in a single day
7774,70GB

Average traffic per day
1740,64GB

Average download time per file
4 minutes and 7 seconds.

Most downloaded file
mmaps_9.7.6.rar (http://jeutie.info/download/mmaps_9.7.6.rar) (Seems like a lot of other repacks are using it without giving credit / asking me.)

Average unique views per day

Top 3 referrers:
1) 46.19% - http://jeutie.info/download
2) 37.93% - http://ac-web.org
3) 4.75% - http://www.mangoscn.com (Yes, we're popular in Japan or China too.)
4) 1.11% - http://irgs.ir is a close 4'th

We're doing pretty good in February it seems. :) And it is only the 9'th! Though, I predict a serious decline as there won't be another revision this month. Then again, the beginning of March should be awesome again. ^^ Think about the amount of money that could generate! (But we won't.)

Farbod
02-09-2013, 09:35 AM
MMMMM.... Turkey... Woops no, thank you! ;)

Average traffic per day
1740,64GB

4 minutes and 7 seconds.

Top 3 referrers:

We're doing pretty good in February it seems. :) And it is only the 9'th! Though, I predict a serious decline as there won't be another revision this month. Then again, the beginning of March should be awesome again. ^^ Think about the amount of money that could generate! (But we won't.)

Bump :D

PaikProductions
02-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Statistics for February 2013
Looks decent.

Kung Fu Panda
02-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Bump from South Africa, running the latest repack, perfectly fine down here.

I just wish the Zul'Drak arena quests worked fully. But yes, this is without doubt the best repack out there :)

lougham
02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
i'd like to allow my friends to be able to play on my server, but a good half of the subcommands (for a lot of the commands) don't work.

when i try to make an account with ".account create x y" i get "Your account level is: 3". it's like it only registers the ".account" and nothing past that. but when i try the password change, ".account password x y y" it accepts it and actually works.

are these commands changed/removed, or do i have to do something to get them to work?

Jeutie
02-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Bump from South Africa, running the latest repack, perfectly fine down here. But yes, this is without doubt the best repack out there :)
Thank you my friend. Glad you enjoy it.

When i try to make an account with ".account create x y" i get "Your account level is: 3". it's like it only registers the ".account" and nothing past that. but when i try the password change, ".account password x y y" it accepts it and actually works. are these commands changed/removed, or do i have to do something to get them to work?
Those commands require GM-level 4 by default. (Console) You can change the required GM-levels of commands in the 'world' database, 'commands' table. (Increasing the GM-level of an account to 4 is not recommended.) Hope this helps.

BillytheOrc
02-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Why don't you share your source fixes?

Jeutie
02-09-2013, 02:20 PM
I know there are a lot of words there, but if you'd read the first page you'd find the source. :-)

Zedh
02-09-2013, 02:24 PM
The firewall will prompt you to allow the connection, you'll need to press 'yes'. :)

Thanks Jeutie!

Jeutie
02-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Thanks Jeutie!
No worries.

BillytheOrc
02-09-2013, 03:47 PM
I know there are a lot of words there, but if you'd read the first page you'd find the source. :-)

but..so much work.

audioplayonline
02-09-2013, 05:52 PM
but..so much work.

download, start mysql, auth then world server, thats not alot of work XD

Mathix
02-09-2013, 06:16 PM

https://github.com/trinitycore/trinitycore that's the source files.

Trichomes
02-10-2013, 02:17 AM
download, start mysql, auth then world server, thats not alot of work XD

??? I think he meant, reading the first page, and finding out where the source is....but still, not alot of work at all. And thanks Mathix for linking what I link several times with this question that seems to be on nearly every other page lol.

TheMan1
02-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Jeutie If im Runing 2 Servers On the Same Domain .. 2 computers One Computers Database is running on Port 3306 And the other 3307 .. How would I route The 2ed REG Page To the 3307 Database .. I seem to Be getting a Error Do I Need 2 Deff DNS Servers ? I'm confused on How to Do this ... Can you please help me out here Tyvm.. Btw How do i give you a 5 start Rating ? If for some reason I have 2 posts About this I'm sorry i posted About 18 hours ago and i guess I did not get approved By a MOD ... Sinly. Theman1 :) Keep Up The Good Work :)

gotensmith
02-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Jeutie If im Runing 2 Servers On the Same Domain .. 2 computers One Computers Database is running on Port 3306 And the other 3307 .. How would I route The 2ed REG Page To the 3307 Database .. I seem to Be getting a Error Do I Need 2 Deff DNS Servers ? I'm confused on How to Do this ... Can you please help me out here Tyvm.. Btw How do i give you a 5 start Rating ? If for some reason I have 2 posts About this I'm sorry i posted About 18 hours ago and i guess I did not get approved By a MOD ... Sinly. Theman1 :) Keep Up The Good Work :)

Have you considered making an index page that links to each registration page separately?

Mathix
02-10-2013, 08:09 AM
And thanks Mathix for linking what I link several times with this question that seems to be on nearly every other page lol.

No problem, I'm glad to help.

wOw mAsTeR 1
02-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Guy's..
How can i Build repacks Regestring website ? :|
i mean Localhost..

Jeutie
02-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Bump.

MILADsLOVE
02-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Jeutie ? dude after death bringer saurfang the doors are closed and icc teleporter not working .
so i cant pass him / i can't access to more bosses after dbs .

PaikProductions
02-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Jeutie ? dude after death bringer saurfang the doors are closed and icc teleporter not working .
We know. :)

Mathix
02-10-2013, 03:37 PM

Fix is posted a couple of pages back.

Thor™
02-10-2013, 03:47 PM
FU

xXDeathXx
02-10-2013, 07:54 PM
UF

Trev71
02-11-2013, 04:13 AM
Thanks for the guide.. good stuff.

Haakonas
02-11-2013, 11:04 AM
BUMPity BUMPity BumPity Bump

BUMP!!!

Can't wait until your next awesome update HOOAH n read below please.

Hey Jeutie Good morning it's about 6am here in Good ol NYC and I have a question but it has nadda to do with Wow but it does have to do with video gaming. I'd love to know if you could possibly help me? You know already that I have Cadasil which it has landed 18 Lovely mini strokes with 1 Major Stroke to boot. I'd love to know if well I'll ask you when you provide an email addy or rather my email address is lostinperdition@gmail.com.
Again Thank you Friend. :cool:

BPMatus
02-11-2013, 11:24 AM
I have a question, I have noticed that some of the mobs that if I remember correctly are suppose to be aggressive are not, is there a way to fix this in the DB? If so how can I do this? Stupid little stuff like this I can fix... I hope, but all in all so far I have not found any major issues with this repack. I did have some issues with the Deathknight area, but will retest it later.

Any help with the aggression issue would be appreciated.

Tango
02-11-2013, 11:26 AM

The doors are working.
The problem of them not opening appears when you kill the boss too fast.
Apparently this encounter has some kind of timer on it... So try to fight the boss for about 2-3 mins (maybe longer) and then kill him.
Waiting for your feedback.

Cheers!

Norbi
02-11-2013, 11:27 AM
I have a question, I have noticed that some of the mobs that if I remember correctly are suppose to be aggressive are not, is there a way to fix this in the DB? If so how can I do this? Stupid little stuff like this I can fix... I hope, but all in all so far I have not found any major issues with this repack. I did have some issues with the Deathknight area, but will retest it later.

Any help with the aggression issue would be appreciated.
I also had see like this ,but why boses in like icc dosent see players like enemy?they just staying ther like mobs and dont attak the targets... you mast hit then to start the event or annoancer.. its bad.

BPMatus
02-11-2013, 11:32 AM
I am playing with a normal non GM account, but I just started a nightelf druid and noticed that the spiders are non aggressive, just trying to see if there is a simple way to fix this.

Tango
02-11-2013, 11:37 AM
I also had see like this ,but why boses in like icc dosent see players like enemy?they just staying ther like mobs and dont attak the targets... you mast hit then to start the event or annoancer.. its bad.
I guess this is how it's supposed to be. This system is preventing random aggroing by walking too close to the boss.

audioplayonline
02-11-2013, 12:09 PM
I am playing with a normal non GM account, but I just started a nightelf druid and noticed that the spiders are non aggressive, just trying to see if there is a simple way to fix this.

i dont know if im right, but it sounds if i read your message that you are fighting mobs in the starting area of the Nightelf Druid, in the starting area all mobs are non agressive, since its basicly a sorta tutorial to get used to playing, later on after you leave the starting area's of all classes depends on what you play, then the enemies will turn red (nametag) and will aggro you (yellow nametag enemies will not Aggro You) unless you aggro them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever saw the Video LEROOYY YJENKINS ?? Thats why probably they made bosses stand in place, and they only attack you when you target them with right click, if you left click target them, they wont attack you, and you can safely tea-bag them XD, but right click target lets you attack aswell, so yes then the bossfight will start.

you will notice also in ICC that if you get closes to bosses events will start, like talking and stuff, it could also be that wow wants the talking to finish before people attack him, and there are always players inside the group, who are not really watching what they are doing, when they walk, run and jump around, they might get in the aggro radius so the bosses attack them, and the raid fully unpre-pared gotta focus on it all of a sudden, might also be a possiblity why they changed it :D

in my opinion its a good thing though, that bosses aggro you, unless you aggro them :D

Hope you guys understanded what i ment, im sometimes struggling on certain english words :D

gotensmith
02-11-2013, 12:16 PM
The doors are working.
The problem of them not opening appears when you kill the boss too fast.
Apparently this encounter has some kind of timer on it... So try to fight the boss for about 2-3 mins (maybe longer) and then kill him.
Waiting for your feedback.

Cheers!

Allright, I will tell people the deal with this as I can't really be bothered reading the same questions four million times.
You are right, the bosses are on a timed thing.. It is to do with the scripting of the instance.
Certain script points need to be hit before the events can continue, and there are more scripts than just "dude dies this happens"

To avoid this do not use gm commands to kill a boss

.die

either actually fight them as intended or use the other gm command

.damage #

Where you can damage the bosses in increments of what ever number you put at the #.

This will enable the boss scripts to react accordingly, as if you was an actual group running the instance.

would also like to add that this particular boss has ALWAYS been like this in this repack when ever I have gone into ICC

PaikProductions
02-11-2013, 12:25 PM

Maximum traffic in a single day
7774,70GB

Average traffic per day
1740,64GB

4 minutes and 7 seconds.

Most downloaded file
mmaps_9.7.6.rar (http://jeutie.info/download/mmaps_9.7.6.rar) (Seems like a lot of other repacks are using it without giving credit / asking me.)

Top 3 referrers:

Since the release of revision 9.7.6 we have seen some nice traffic on our servers and this without any form of ads or download restrictions. As you might expect this is quite expensive. Without begging, if you enjoy the latest repack we would appreciate if you could contribute.

Contributing is broader than donating. If you actively help out in this thread, it is appreciated. If you do not help out and just download the repack (And maybe host your own server generating some profit from it.) we would appreciate if you could send us a small donation to show your appreciation for our work.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic1526683_1.gif (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q78YQAZERCCY8)

We know that there are other solutions for file hosting, but these have proven to be unreliable. Alas we want to only use our own resources. This has both its advantages and disadvantages. We receive numerous offers to host our data, but these are unwanted.

Jeutie
02-11-2013, 12:30 PM
FU

UF
Thanks you two. :p

Thanks for the guide.. good stuff.
Thank you.

I have a question but it has nadda to do with Wow but it does have to do with video gaming.
Send me a mail about it, I'll make sure to reply asap. :)

i dont know if im right, but it sounds if i read your message that you are fighting mobs in the starting area of the Nightelf Druid, in the starting area all mobs are non agressive, since its basicly a sorta tutorial to get used to playing, later on after you leave the starting area's of all classes depends on what you play, then the enemies will turn red (nametag) and will aggro you (yellow nametag enemies will not Aggro You) unless you aggro them.
This is 100% true. :)

Allright, I will tell people the deal with this as I can't really be bothered reading the same questions four million times.
Finally someone whom gets the point. Thanks buddy.

gotensmith
02-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Finally someone whom gets the point. Thanks buddy.

It's cool, I had the same thing when I first ran ICC on my own, but figured it out pretty much straight away.

lougham
02-11-2013, 01:42 PM
is there a way to change the base stat maximum of 255 to something higher? i'm adding a level 81 with scaled stats and i when i go to add in a new line in the SQL (world>player_levelstats), i get the too high of value error.

i only need to make the cap 375. if it's not possible or takes coding knowledge, i can't really do it and that's fine. i can settle with a lower % scale that fits under the default 255 cap.

BillytheOrc
02-11-2013, 01:56 PM
I dislike Jeutie, he doesn't fix jack. He makes 1 fix and takes credit for TrinityCores work. :I

gotensmith
02-11-2013, 02:29 PM
i dislike jeutie, he doesn't fix jack. He makes 1 fix and takes credit for trinitycores work. :i

bwahahahahahahaha!

release the trolls!

Vextah
02-11-2013, 04:25 PM
I dislike Jeutie, he doesn't fix jack. He makes 1 fix and takes credit for TrinityCores work. :I

You sir, are a fucktard, there is no place for the likes of you here. /slap. Now GTFO

Jeutie
02-11-2013, 04:34 PM
I dislike him too. He does nothing at all and asks for rep. He should be banned off AC-Web together with his crew.

bwahahahahahahaha!

release the trolls!
He's obviously an Orc my friend... :p

You sir, are a fucktard, there is no place for the likes of you here. /slap. Now GTFO
Slapped by a sir! Worst way to get slapped to be honest. Ah well, he deserved it. :)

Mathix
02-11-2013, 04:35 PM

How does he take credit? See some of the first sentences in his release! All the way trough his posts he continues to point out that it's trinity. He never said he fixed anything himself.

audioplayonline
02-11-2013, 07:03 PM

if you dislike him, why bother even posting them, you are wasting your own time. have a good day.

hoagiehero
02-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Maybe I am just dumb, but in MYSQL under the "Account" thread, it shows no password other than a sha_pass_phrase and its a bunch of random letters? Am I missing something here xD? -I figured this out.

Another question being the login works now, and I get to the realm select, but it just keeps saying "logging in" and resets to realm selection screen =O?

Everblunt
02-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Hey Guys quick question,

I would like to transfer a character to another account. Just wanted to know how to do this safely the right way, could it be simply and safely be done by going to the "characters" under the characters table and changing the account id to the one which u want the character to be on?

thanks in advance!

Vextah
02-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Hey Guys quick question,

I would like to transfer a character to another account. Just wanted to know how to do this safely the right way, could it be simply and safely be done by going to the "characters" under the characters table and changing the account id to the one which u want the character to be on?

thanks in advance!

Thats pretty much it m8....

Everblunt
02-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Thats pretty much it m8....

Cheers thanks m8 +rep

Vextah
02-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Rep wasnt needed but thanks :)

Everblunt
02-11-2013, 09:19 PM
One more thing,, just a heads up im not a complete noob,i have played around alot with the db in the past, but im confused about one thing,
I noticed in ICC regarding the trash drops.
Example : Servant of the throne in ICC npc id 37624, dropped http://www.wowhead.com/item=44310 <that.
To confirm for some reason i went into the DB and looked it up under the creature loot template table, and found that the npc 37624 has not even been associated with that drop, as in the item 44310 does not seem to appear in the items that are bound to drop for that particular npc. Am i missing something because im pretty sure that in the creature loot template the npc ids there will have their item drops shown in there.
sorry i hope i am being clear enough? if i am not let me know i will try and rephrase it all, just curious on why this is, cos i wanted to maybe add particular drops or add the correct drops but confused me when in the template says theres no epic drops yet the creature is dropping.
thanks again in advance

AND OMG just saw that my join date was 2009 :0 jheeeez its now 2013! flip times frigen flies !

Mathix
02-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Maybe I am just dumb, but in MYSQL under the "Account" thread, it shows no password other than a sha_pass_phrase and its a bunch of random letters? Am I missing something here xD? -I figured this out.

Another question being the login works now, and I get to the realm select, but it just keeps saying "logging in" and resets to realm selection screen =O?

It's a masked password so people can't steal the player accounts.

Vextah
02-11-2013, 09:41 PM
It's a masked password so people can't steal the player accounts.

Wrong quote?? lol

Mathix
02-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Wrong quote?? lol

Yes -.- changing it.

Everblunt
02-11-2013, 10:02 PM
lol,, coolio.. u see my post after that one?

Vextah
02-11-2013, 10:03 PM
lol :p

BillytheOrc
02-11-2013, 11:00 PM
I dislike him too. He does nothing at all and asks for rep. He should be banned off AC-Web together with his crew.

He's obviously an Orc my friend... :p

Slapped by a sir! Worst way to get slapped to be honest. Ah well, he deserved it. :)Congrats. You just lost whatever respect you had from me.

Vextah
02-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Congrats. You just lost whatever respect you had from me.

You had none in the first place... now please kindly GO FUCK YOURSELF. :)

Mathix
02-11-2013, 11:21 PM

Oh wow vextah :P don't you think that it's a bit harsh? :p

Vextah
02-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Oh wow vextah :P don't you think that it's a bit harsh? :p

Not at all... he told Jeutie to go fk himself... Not my fault he's a complete fucktard.. :p

nvrsbr
02-12-2013, 12:09 AM
How about stopping the crap in Jeuties thread and get back to topic please.

Trichomes
02-12-2013, 12:54 AM
Congrats. You just lost whatever respect you had from me.

Your respect means nada........get it?

BillytheOrc
02-12-2013, 01:13 AM

With...PLEASURE
HUEUEUUEUEUEE

audioplayonline
02-12-2013, 04:36 AM
Bumper (someone wants to put a nice sticker on my car bumper?)

vanquisher
02-12-2013, 08:36 AM
With...PLEASURE
HUEUEUUEUEUEE

Shut up .. you are the same as turtleswan the idiot.

audioplayonline
02-12-2013, 09:23 AM

no needed to reply anymore :P he cant reply no more (since he is banned already :D)

Mathix
02-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Bump keep it up Jeutie, amazing repack ^^ (go positivity!)

BPMatus
02-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Thanks to all those for the information, It has been awhile since I've played on a live server so I didn't realize they changed it. Great work for all that you are doing and keep it coming!

- - - Updated - - -

I do have another question.. Is there away to disable the event stuff so it don't show? Since I do not plan on making this public I don't need it. And the extra quests for them are kinda annoying.

wOw mAsTeR 1
02-12-2013, 02:54 PM
i Can't Find Mysql server in "Server" Folder in Last version !!!!! : O

BPMatus
02-12-2013, 03:04 PM
It should be under Server\bin, If you use the launcher just link it to that folder

Mathix
02-12-2013, 03:54 PM

Use the repack control :)

audioplayonline
02-12-2013, 03:55 PM

Open Jeutie's Control Panel and set the MySQL Path to Server/Bin Folder.
then it will find the MySQL Server.

wOw mAsTeR 1
02-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Thank you Guy's D:

Turtleswan
02-12-2013, 06:03 PM

Probably because I am BillyTheOrc.

Mathix
02-12-2013, 08:29 PM
probably because i am billytheorc.

who unbanned this guy?!

redeemer
02-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Envy is a strange thing....

skyy
02-12-2013, 09:52 PM
how can I run apache & mysql without Jeuties Repack Control? :?

Trichomes
02-12-2013, 09:58 PM
how can I run apache & mysql without Jeuties Repack Control? :?

Go to the bin folders and run them that way.

Farbod
02-12-2013, 11:00 PM

follow this move( It is not adv,I want help..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S20TbUv0u5s&feature=player_embedded

skyy
02-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Go to the bin folders and run them that way.

I already tried that, but when I start the mysql from bin folder the console immediately extinguished...

audioplayonline
02-12-2013, 11:53 PM
I already tried that, but when I start the mysql from bin folder the console immediately extinguished...

Make Sure MySQL Server isnt already running, Go To your Task Manager, and look at the process tabs or services tab, make sure MySQL Isnt running, if it is, Just simply stop the process or the service, and then launch it in the bin folder.

Jeutie
02-13-2013, 10:57 AM
I like your title above your rank. ;) <3

Shadymn
02-13-2013, 11:13 AM
I like your title above your rank. ;) <3

hehehe :)

cygore
02-13-2013, 04:55 PM
bumped ,and bumped some more.... (high fives all around)

serico
02-13-2013, 07:36 PM
After doing 1.000 forums for fixing this to go public I finds myself posting a request ^.^

Situation: Jeutie's repack working fine if local ... but when I put it on my server the following happens:
- Connecting from my laptop on the local network : authentication works but realmlist keeps looping back
- Connecting from an external connection : authentication works but realmlist keeps looping back

I've tried everything from A-Z, Please advise?
extra info: ISP(Belgacom) -> Yes i r Belgian just like you but belgacom seems to be blocking 8085?
Source= http://userbase.be/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=30990

I changed the server port from 8085 to 8086 but still the same result occurs

please assist ?

Skype=phoenixtoerist

teroare23
02-13-2013, 08:33 PM
After doing 1.000 forums for fixing this to go public I finds myself posting a request ^.^

Situation: Jeutie's repack working fine if local ... but when I put it on my server the following happens:
- Connecting from my laptop on the local network : authentication works but realmlist keeps looping back
- Connecting from an external connection : authentication works but realmlist keeps looping back

extra info: ISP(Belgacom) -> Yes i r Belgian just like you but belgacom seems to be blocking 8085?

please assist ?

Skype=phoenixtoerist

100% sure it's related to your realmlist IP address .
You will have to use your external IP address in the configuration file and forward your realm port on the local server IP trough your router.

Vashnevskaya
02-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Hi

First of all, ˇgreat job with the repack!

I've downloaded and tried it, and it works fine, but I have some strange bug. If a kill a creature while moving, example, attacking a fleeing creature, the character gets stuck on site the very moment I kill the enemy. Any idea about this bug?

Extra: If I use the tavern stone to teleport, the character cannot move from it's position either. And if I just disconnect and reconnect again, it gets back to moving properly.

Thanks, and excuse me if I'm posting on the wrong thread.

audioplayonline
02-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Hi

First of all, ˇgreat job with the repack!

I've downloaded and tried it, and it works fine, but I have some strange bug. If a kill a creature while moving, example, attacking a fleeing creature, the character gets stuck on site the very moment I kill the enemy. Any idea about this bug?

Extra: If I use the tavern stone to teleport, the character cannot move from it's position either. And if I just disconnect and reconnect again, it gets back to moving properly.

Thanks, and excuse me if I'm posting on the wrong thread.

Trinity is aware of the bug, it should be solved asap. maybe in the next revision, it will be fixed aswell :D

Vashnevskaya
02-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Trinity is aware of the bug, it should be solved asap. maybe in the next revision, it will be fixed aswell :D

Thank you very much.

Aside. What should I change in the configuration to get higher amount of ore or plants when harvesting?

Thanks again

Lanfier
02-14-2013, 12:56 AM
Greetings! I just wanted to pop back into the thread to thank Jeutie and everyone else who has made it so easy to run this server. I haven't been around for a while, but I was able to download the new version, update my database, and get up in running in no time. Thanks to everyone who has made it so easy that even a noob like me can run this thing. Now to learn how to tinker with the instances. ;)

audioplayonline
02-14-2013, 02:12 AM
Thank you very much.

Aside. What should I change in the configuration to get higher amount of ore or plants when harvesting?

Thanks again

i dont think there is an option to get more ores or plants, though i think there is a option to change the rates on how many times you can mine or get a herb.

This is under Server Rates in the Config:

#
# Rate.Mining.Amount
# Description: Rate for minimum/maximum times a deposit can be used.
# Default: 1

Rate.Mining.Amount = 1

#
# Rate.Mining.Next
# Description: Mining rates.
# Default: Chance to to mine a deposit again.

Rate.Mining.Next = 1

though i dont know for if this counts for herbalism aswell.

Vextah
02-14-2013, 03:22 AM
That isnt the only thing you have to change.. or maybe it's a core bug.

I have

Rate.Mining.Amount = 5

and

Rate.Mining.Next = 100

Yet i can still only mine a deposit once....

Shadymn
02-14-2013, 03:28 AM
Hey somebody know how to increase profession rate? like reputation rate. I want to change to 2x :D

audioplayonline
02-14-2013, 05:33 AM

I have

Rate.Mining.Amount = 1

and

Rate.Mining.Next = 1

ye whenever i personally change it, it doesnt seem to work either, yet though those are the lines to change it if you would want it differerent, though indeed like Vextah sayd, it doesnt work good at the moment, even if you change it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey somebody know how to increase profession rate? like reputation rate. I want to change to 2x :D

You can do that aswell in the World Config, Hit CTRL+F to get the search bar, and type in reputation, the first things you see should be the reputation rates, same goes for the profession, yet though they are called different in the config. but you can find both under Server Rates Categorie

Jeutie
02-14-2013, 06:19 AM
bumped ,and bumped some more.... (high fives all around)
Thank you. :)

Hi, great job with the repack!
Thank you. Glad you like it.

Server Rates in the Config:

The system that changes the rates based upon the worldserver.conf is FUBAR. It will only play nicely with default settings. The developers are aware of this, but haven't really showed any interest for that in the last couple months. :)

Yes, that would be in the worldserver.conf, but as said above, it doesn't work that well. :)

redeemer
02-14-2013, 10:19 AM
About the mining "issue",

If I remember correctly:

pre Lich King, you could mine a node for 2-4 times
(I do remember those ninja's trying to "steal" the node you where already mining)

with Lich King they changed that to 1 time mining with multiple items mined at once,
so I don't think it's a bug.

Setting the loot to more drops per node, I think this can be done through the database
although it's a painstaiking task (maybe someone already wrote a sql for it)

in my opinion you have to search the items here:

*item_template --> search for example iron ore (write down the id)
*gameobject_loot_template --> search id, change min and max count or set the percentages

I took Iron ore as an example, Iron ore is mined from Iron deposit, but when you search
on the Iron deposit, the database states that it will give you: copper ore???? now...that's a bug! :rolleyes:

Vashnevskaya
02-14-2013, 12:48 PM
The system that changes the rates based upon the worldserver.conf is FUBAR. It will only play nicely with default settings. The developers are aware of this, but haven't really showed any interest for that in the last couple months. :)

Hi Mr. Jeutie.

First of all: Amazing job what you've done! Seriously, this is the best, better-organized, easy-to-use repack I could imagine. Great job.

- For the "Fubar" line, where can I find it? I've opened the Worldserver.conf but there's nothing related.

- For the Stuck-characters problem, Is there a GM command that could "free" the character when stuck in place, whithout moving it far away? If somebody knows about it, It would be useful to post here so people could use it as a macro to get free easily with a GM permission account.

- About the same thing: Looks like the error shows up when you kill a fleeing monster. Is there a way to configure the .conf or the AI, so the monsters would never flee due to low health? In that case, What files would I have to modify? Whith which program?

Thank you very much in advance

Billtoft
02-14-2013, 01:07 PM
I'd love some fix on Ring of blood final quest, and ampitheathre in Zul'drak.
Seems both final quests on both ''ring of blood'' quests are bugged.

Regards, billtoft

Jeutie
02-14-2013, 01:23 PM
Hi Mr. Jeutie.

First of all: Amazing job what you've done! Seriously, this is the best, better-organized, easy-to-use repack I could imagine. Great job.

- For the "Fubar" line, where can I find it? I've opened the Worldserver.conf but there's nothing related.

- For the Stuck-characters problem, Is there a GM command that could "free" the character when stuck in place, whithout moving it far away? If somebody knows about it, It would be useful to post here so people could use it as a macro to get free easily with a GM permission account.

- About the same thing: Looks like the error shows up when you kill a fleeing monster. Is there a way to configure the .conf or the AI, so the monsters would never flee due to low health? In that case, What files would I have to modify? Whith which program?

Thank you very much in advance
Thank you for your kind words. As for the FUBAR comment, you've misunderstood. That is an abbreviation for "fucked up beyond all repair", which pretty much means it is not working. If a character is stuck and the in-game unstuck feature does not help, (Press the ?) I mostly summon the player a little bit further. :) Hope it helps.

I'd love some fix on Ring of blood final quest, and ampitheathre in Zul'drak.
Seems both final quests on both ''ring of blood'' quests are bugged.

Regards, billtoft
People were working on those, then they stopped working on them. It's sad.

Vextah
02-14-2013, 02:49 PM

I have

Rate.Mining.Amount = 5

and

Rate.Mining.Next = 100

Hmmm now seems to be working.... lol

prebbzorrian
02-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Okey this is most probably the weirdest question ever :D

My server is working, its public, and all that.... BUT

What now?
What am I suppose to do?
What is the next step kind off?

:/

wOw mAsTeR 1
02-14-2013, 05:13 PM
Can i Fix Any Quest In this Repack ? :S

Farbod
02-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Can i Fix Any Quest In this Repack ? :S
yep

audioplayonline
02-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Okey this is most probably the weirdest question ever :D

My server is working, its public, and all that.... BUT

What now?
What am I suppose to do?
What is the next step kind off?

:/

Get players online by promoting your server, to your friends or family, or on the 20.000 something wowlist sites available on the web.
google wow private server list, and put your server there, it should attract some traffic, but best way to start it by inviting friends over first.

Vashnevskaya
02-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Hi

One more question. Where does this repack save the characters and accounts, so I would move them from one computer to another and make backups?

Thanks in advance

Mathix
02-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Hi

One more question. Where does this repack save the characters and accounts, so I would move them from one computer to another and make backups?

Thanks in advance

Character database, also the logon one I believe.

Vashnevskaya
02-14-2013, 09:09 PM
Character database, also the logon one I believe.

Hi

Sorry but I'm pretty new at this. Which folder or files do you refer? I need names, not a description :(

Thanks

prebbzorrian
02-14-2013, 10:17 PM
Get players online by promoting your server, to your friends or family, or on the 20.000 something wowlist sites available on the web.
google wow private server list, and put your server there, it should attract some traffic, but best way to start it by inviting friends over first.

Yeah, okey :) There is no need to configure anything? add any NPC, Quests, Weapons and so on? :) I'm n00b :S

Mathix
02-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah, okey :) There is no need to configure anything? add any NPC, Quests, Weapons and so on? :) I'm n00b :S

You should probably not use a repack for a public server. Try to use the real TrinityCore. They update more frequently (this repack contains all the fixes made by TrinityCore every month) and you're also free to modify the core and add scripts.

audioplayonline
02-14-2013, 11:22 PM
Hi

Sorry but I'm pretty new at this. Which folder or files do you refer? I need names, not a description :(

Thanks

its not in the folder, it saves everything to the database, to make backups simply export the Auth and Characters Database to a SQL File, and save that file on a secure locations, whenever you gotta a do a rollback, you gotta import those files back to the database.

- - - Updated - - -

You can add custom quests, weapons, npc's or whatever to your server, but i suggest you compile your own trinity core for that, since it works better.

- - - Updated - - -

You should probably not use a repack for a public server. Try to use the real TrinityCore. They update more frequently (this repack contains all the fixes made by TrinityCore every month) and you're also free to modify the core and add scripts.

True, although i must say this repack runs very good as being a public server to be honest. i compile my own, but i used this repack for public for a while, and it worked decently good, its basicly a trinity compile, only difference is that, the repack doesnt get new fixes added every so many days :D

iownapc
02-15-2013, 12:31 AM

Actually you should. Jeutie tests each revision to find the most stable and most updated revision that works publicly with quite a few users.

Mathix
02-15-2013, 07:43 AM
Actually you should. Jeutie tests each revision to find the most stable and most updated revision that works publicly with quite a few users.

This repack is a fresh Trinity compile. There's absolutely no difference but the ones I stated above.

Jeutie
02-15-2013, 09:52 AM
This repack is a fresh Trinity compile. There's absolutely no difference but the ones I stated above.
While it is true that this is a simple Trinity core compile, and I always recommend compiling your own Trinity Core when creating a public server, what iownapc said is true as well. :p The revision I end up using is always suitable for at least 250 people unless stated differently. ;) It really depends on what the user ends up wanting. Being able to update / fix at his likings or have confirmed stability but depending on my good will to update this repack. :p

prebbzorrian
02-15-2013, 02:12 PM
While it is true that this is a simple Trinity core compile, and I always recommend compiling your own Trinity Core when creating a public server, what iownapc said is true as well. :p The revision I end up using is always suitable for at least 250 people unless stated differently. ;) It really depends on what the user ends up wanting. Being able to update / fix at his likings or have confirmed stability but depending on my good will to update this repack. :p

Really, Thanks for all the answers :)

uhm...
What is compiling actually? I saw some tutorials, but i dont get what it basicly is?

- - - Updated - - -

Really, Thanks for all the answers :)

uhm...
What is compiling actually? I saw some tutorials, but i dont get what it basicly is?

Wikashi
02-15-2013, 07:01 PM
The command for explore, what is that? .explore 1 normally but it doesn't go in

Jeutie
02-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Testers wanted.

Crash45 is currently recoding the registration page to utilize SOAP instead of simply querying the database when new accounts are created. This will play nicely with the new RBAC system and will also be more versatile if any other updates like the RBAC system are pushed to the core. I am looking for a couple people whom A) are able to compile their own core and B) understand what the RBAC system is and how it works. (I'm looking at you Vextah :p - as well as others. ;) )

What does this mean for the repack? First of all SOAP will be enabled by default. To add to that, people will need to open an additional port if they tend to use the registration page in conjunction with a public server. Last but not least, all old CMS and websites will not create accounts properly (Not all required data for RBAC is written to the database.) and this results in RBAC not playing nicely with those accounts.

Mathix
02-15-2013, 07:45 PM
I see. I just prefer to compile my own core.. I am aware that you only do a repack of the most stable releases but as you can just wait to update yourself it doesn't really matter. (I still like your repack <3)

cygore
02-15-2013, 08:27 PM

please assist ?

Skype=phoenixtoerist

I had an issue like this once....but you may also trying to add the port number at the end of the string for the realmlist.wtf
example:

set realmlist "its.your.ip.here:8086"

the above is what I needed to put in order to connect. I read somewhere in one of the other posts for this solution. So I used a port from an existing online game and since my router was already configured for it ,this was the logical choice for me ,since I dont run both at the same time :)

audioplayonline
02-15-2013, 08:53 PM
i think ill make a Tutorial soon, on how to get jeutie's repack to work, seems alot of people still have problems with it, maybe i can help them :D, ill record it tomorrow :D
Video Tutorial i mean :D

Vextah
02-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Testers wanted.

Crash45 is currently recoding the registration page to utilize SOAP instead of simply querying the database when new accounts are created. This will play nicely with the new RBAC system and will also be more versatile if any other updates like the RBAC system are pushed to the core. I am looking for a couple people whom A) are able to compile their own core and B) understand what the RBAC system is and how it works. (I'm looking at you Vextah :p - as well as others. ;) )

What does this mean for the repack? First of all SOAP will be enabled by default. To add to that, people will need to open an additional port if they tend to use the registration page in conjunction with a public server. Last but not least, all old CMS and websites will not create accounts properly (Not all required data for RBAC is written to the database.) and this results in RBAC not playing nicely with those accounts.

Lmao ok m8 what do you require me to do?

Daveb1
02-15-2013, 10:17 PM
I am fairly new here and I just started playing WOW just a few months ago.

I tried entering a dungeon by teleporting to it. When I am in I don't see any quests available. Do you need to go in through dungeon finder to get quests? If so how can you as a single player? Any GM commands that may work?

Thanks,

Nice repack by the way.

Norbi
02-15-2013, 10:31 PM
I am fairly new here and I just started playing WOW just a few months ago.

I tried entering a dungeon by teleporting to it. When I am in I don't see any quests available. Do you need to go in through dungeon finder to get quests? If so how can you as a single player? Any GM commands that may work?

Thanks,

Nice repack by the way.
I dont think they are eny Gm commands,and you dont need join into Df with then just go inside with .te and quest shold be work ..

tys111
02-16-2013, 12:10 AM
hey im curious have you fixed trail of the crusader in icecrown ?? awhile back i downloaded ya repack but it wasn't working right just a whole bunch of mounts spawned you couldnt kill and they just beat you to death lol anyways thanks hope to hear back from someone but yeh your doing a great job man keep it up!!

Lanfier
02-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Hey Dave.

I'm curious which dungeon you are referring too. Blizzard didn't move most of the dungeon quests into the instances until Cataclysm. Most dungeon quests at this version have to be picked up in the world.

audioplayonline
02-16-2013, 02:44 AM
hey im curious have you fixed trail of the crusader in icecrown ?? awhile back i downloaded ya repack but it wasn't working right just a whole bunch of mounts spawned you couldnt kill and they just beat you to death lol anyways thanks hope to hear back from someone but yeh your doing a great job man keep it up!!

Trial of the Crusader works fine, for a while already, the dungeon having a problem is Trial of The Champion, though did some optimilizations to it, it still isnt functioning though.

tys111
02-16-2013, 03:26 AM
yeh sorry my bad i ment that one lol im such a dumbass lol ok thanks for that audioplayonline +rep for u

Jeutie
02-16-2013, 04:47 AM
Lmao ok m8 what do you require me to do?
Nothing just yet. :p

Norbi
02-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Jeutie when dose eny instance will be fixed? i see only Icc frist bos annouancer fix or something like but they are sindragosa also buged,Toc10/25 all bos almost dont work,etc etc :(

Unoshi
02-16-2013, 10:02 AM
hey guys i played this repack yesterday, everything worked out fine but as of today im keep getting this error when i try to load my world sever

Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012)
TrinityCore rev. 2013-02-01 05:08:11 +0000 (dc5e9c80fca8+) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon)
<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______ __
/\__ _\ __ __/\ \__
C O R E /\___/

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 58, sql: "SELECT mapId, zoneId, posX, posY, posZ FROM character_homebind WHERE guid = ?"
Table '.\characters\character_homebind' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 64, sql: "SELECT achievement, date FROM character_achievement WHERE guid = ?"
Table '.\characters\character_achievement' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 67, sql: "SELECT instanceId, team, joinX, joinY, joinZ, joinO, joinMapId, taxiStart, taxiEnd, mountSpell FROM character_battleground_data WHERE guid = ?"
Table '.\characters\character_battleground_data' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 68, sql: "SELECT spec, glyph1, glyph2, glyph3, glyph4, glyph5, glyph6 FROM character_glyphs WHERE guid = ?"
Table '.\characters\character_glyphs' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 84, sql: "INSERT INTO mail_items(mail_id, item_guid, receiver) VALUES (?, ?, ?)"
Table '.\characters\mail_items' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 85, sql: "DELETE FROM mail_items WHERE item_guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 86, sql: "DELETE FROM mail_items WHERE item_guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 91, sql: "UPDATE mail_items SET receiver = ? WHERE item_guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 205, sql: "INSERT INTO character_battleground_data (guid, instanceId, team, joinX, joinY, joinZ, joinO, joinMapId, taxiStart, taxiEnd, mountSpell) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
Table '.\characters\character_battleground_data' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 206, sql: "DELETE FROM character_battleground_data WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 207, sql: "INSERT INTO character_homebind (guid, mapId, zoneId, posX, posY, posZ) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
Table '.\characters\character_homebind' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 208, sql: "UPDATE character_homebind SET mapId = ?, zoneId = ?, posX = ?, posY = ?, posZ = ? WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 209, sql: "DELETE FROM character_homebind WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 259, sql: "DELETE FROM character_achievement WHERE achievement = ?"
Table '.\characters\character_achievement' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 315, sql: "DELETE FROM character_achievement WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 330, sql: "DELETE FROM mail_items WHERE mail_id = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 344, sql: "DELETE FROM character_achievement WHERE achievement = ? AND guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 345, sql: "UPDATE character_achievement SET achievement = ? where achievement = ? AND guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 365, sql: "DELETE FROM mail_items WHERE receiver = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 366, sql: "DELETE FROM character_achievement WHERE guid = ? AND achievement NOT BETWEEN '456' AND '467' AND achievement NOT BETWEEN '1400' AND '1427' AND achievement NOT IN(1463, 3117, 3259)"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 370, sql: "DELETE FROM character_glyphs WHERE guid = ?"
Table '.\characters\character_glyphs' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 397, sql: "INSERT INTO character_glyphs VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 75, sql: "SELECT creatorGuid, giftCreatorGuid, count, duration, charges, flags, enchantments, randomPropertyId, durability, playedTime, text, item_guid, itemEntry, owner_guid FROM mail_items mi JOIN item_instance ii ON mi.item_guid = ii.guid WHERE mail_id = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 89, sql: "SELECT item_guid, itemEntry, mail_id FROM mail_items mi INNER JOIN item_instance ii ON ii.guid = mi.item_guid LEFT JOIN mail mm ON mi.mail_id = mm.id WHERE mm.id IS NOT NULL AND mm.expire_time < ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 292, sql: "SELECT mapId, zoneId, posX, posY, posZ FROM character_homebind WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 308, sql: "SELECT COUNT(itemEntry) FROM mail_items mi INNER JOIN item_instance ii ON ii.guid = mi.item_guid WHERE itemEntry = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 312, sql: "SELECT mi.item_guid, m.sender, m.receiver, cs.account, cs.name, cr.account, cr.name FROM mail m INNER JOIN mail_items mi ON mi.mail_id = m.id INNER JOIN item_instance ii ON ii.guid = mi.item_guid INNER JOIN characters cs ON cs.guid = m.sender INNER JOIN characters cr ON cr.guid = m.receiver WHERE ii.itemEntry = ? LIMIT ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 75, sql: "SELECT creatorGuid, giftCreatorGuid, count, duration, charges, flags, enchantments, randomPropertyId, durability, playedTime, text, item_guid, itemEntry, owner_guid FROM mail_items mi JOIN item_instance ii ON mi.item_guid = ii.guid WHERE mail_id = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 89, sql: "SELECT item_guid, itemEntry, mail_id FROM mail_items mi INNER JOIN item_instance ii ON ii.guid = mi.item_guid LEFT JOIN mail mm ON mi.mail_id = mm.id WHERE mm.id IS NOT NULL AND mm.expire_time < ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 292, sql: "SELECT mapId, zoneId, posX, posY, posZ FROM character_homebind WHERE guid = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 308, sql: "SELECT COUNT(itemEntry) FROM mail_items mi INNER JOIN item_instance ii ON ii.guid = mi.item_guid WHERE itemEntry = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 312, sql: "SELECT mi.item_guid, m.sender, m.receiver, cs.account, cs.name, cr.account, cr.name FROM mail m INNER JOIN mail_items mi ON mi.mail_id = m.id INNER JOIN item_instance ii ON ii.guid = mi.item_guid INNER JOIN characters cs ON cs.guid = m.sender INNER JOIN characters cr ON cr.guid = m.receiver WHERE ii.itemEntry = ? LIMIT ?"
DatabasePool characters NOT opened. There were errors opening the MySQL connections. Check your SQLDriverLogFile for specific errors.
Cannot connect to Character database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;characters

count0nz
02-16-2013, 12:57 PM
I compiled my own TrinityCore on Debian 6.. And Running Sweet.. useing Jeutie's Database's and DBC's etc.. and working great.

makes a Great Base for a Private Server + I trust Jeutie And a Few others here.. but I know his DB is Tested etc.

Thx again Jeutie.

Daveb1
02-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Hey Dave.

I'm curious which dungeon you are referring too. Blizzard didn't move most of the dungeon quests into the instances until Cataclysm. Most dungeon quests at this version have to be picked up in the world.

I have tried deadmines and the wailing caverns. That makes sense. If there are none thats ok. I thought maybe it was a bug. That .te command works much better than the .go xyz command I was using. Thanks Norbi, thanks Lanfier.

Norbi
02-16-2013, 06:05 PM
:)

audioplayonline
02-16-2013, 06:24 PM
Jeutie when dose eny instance will be fixed? i see only Icc frist bos annouancer fix or something like but they are sindragosa also buged,Toc10/25 all bos almost dont work,etc etc :(

TOC 10 and 25 dont work? and icc dont work ?? im sorry to say this to you, but i got the latest revision and everything works fine actually, only the known bugs are still there, but it doesnt stop anyone from completing the raid.

did you change anything at all in the repack or database? cause as far as i know ICC and TOC are working well enough to finish both.

- - - Updated - - -

hey guys i played this repack yesterday, everything worked out fine but as of today im keep getting this error when i try to load my world sever

<Ctrl-C> to stop.

______ __
/\__ _\ __ __/\ \__
C O R E /\___/

bunch of text

seems there is an error in the Character database, as far as i can read (i can be wrong though)
do you have a backup of the characters database? if so go into your database program (i use HeidSQL) and drop the characters database, and recreate it, and import your characters backup. also make sure you run the updates from extra/updates folder in jeutie's repack folder.

Hope that fixes it for you :D

Metal-shadow
02-16-2013, 10:03 PM
Great!
But waiting for the linux version.

iownapc
02-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Great!
But waiting for the linux version.

Yeah me too because I purchased a Raspberry Pi a few days ago and I can't wait to test it as a server!

DataBase379
02-17-2013, 12:15 AM
Deciding Jeutie's life by rolling the dice!

Unoshi
02-17-2013, 12:56 AM
soo, found allot of bugs for this, random crashing, dissapear of UI (no addons, just gone like your alt + z it.) Random blackscreen with ingame cursor. and if you move around blackscreen gone. Nothrend buggy as hell. keep crashing when im there so these are the bugs ive found out. and oh yeah after a couple of hours . world server cant connect to character database. see previous post

count0nz
02-17-2013, 01:58 AM
http://geek4hire.no-ip.org/images/my-wow-server.jpg

I Have the Repack running fine on my Debian Server..
Clean install of TrinityCore and The DB etc from here. etc.

If anyone wants to donate me a PI i'll make a Disk image for it.
Also if anyone is intrested i can make a VMware image of my Server.

If you wait to Try the Server its listen in the Server's Section.

- - - Updated - - -

soo, found allot of bugs for this, random crashing, dissapear of UI (no addons, just gone like your alt + z it.) Random blackscreen with ingame cursor. and if you move around blackscreen gone. Nothrend buggy as hell. keep crashing when im there so these are the bugs ive found out. and oh yeah after a couple of hours . world server cant connect to character database. see previous post

Never had an Issue .. Sounds like a Client / Server issue.

audioplayonline
02-17-2013, 03:04 AM
count0nz You Should remove your post, you are advertising your server in this thread, i think thats not allowed.

count0nz
02-17-2013, 03:25 AM
count0nz You Should remove your post, you are advertising your server in this thread, i think thats not allowed.

Opps my Bad... Fixed

iownapc
02-17-2013, 04:36 AM
http://geek4hire.no-ip.org/images/my-wow-server.jpg

I Have the Repack running fine on my Debian Server..
Clean install of TrinityCore and The DB etc from here. etc.

If anyone wants to donate me a PI i'll make a Disk image for it.
Also if anyone is intrested i can make a VMware image of my Server.

If you wait to Try the Server its listen in the Server's Section.

- - - Updated - - -

Never had an Issue .. Sounds like a Client / Server issue.

Donate you a Pi?!? It's $35 or 25 pounds. Anyone can pay for that.

Jeutie
02-17-2013, 04:37 PM
By the way, I'm looking for a web-developer (http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?175464-In-need-of-a-web-developer-(PHP))...

iownapc
02-17-2013, 05:55 PM
By the way, I'm looking for a web-developer (http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?175464-In-need-of-a-web-developer-(PHP))...

Damn I wish my web design class actually taught web design.. I'd love to help but I'm no good.

GooMan
02-17-2013, 11:56 PM
@Jeutie:
Web dev or web designer?

audioplayonline
02-18-2013, 12:13 AM
@Jeutie:
Web dev or web designer?

i think if you read his post you know what he searches :D

GooMan
02-18-2013, 03:15 AM
the post above me made me stumpy..

Vextah
02-18-2013, 05:46 AM
Getting close to 500 pages of replies folks.... come on lets hit another milestone for the best repack around :)

Norbi
02-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Getting close to 500 pages of replies folks.... come on lets hit another milestone for the best repack around :)
:)

Mathix
02-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Bumps :D

count0nz
02-18-2013, 03:03 PM
loving this repack its the Best :)

'All hail king of the Losers."
"Ahhh In Rush"
"Its Good to be the King!"

;-)

Vashnevskaya
02-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi

Regarding problems with quests I know that a GM command could solve it, but, how can I know a quest ID ingame?

Thanks

Vextah
02-18-2013, 06:24 PM
.lookup quest "quest name" or some such, check the command table

pelu2
02-18-2013, 06:51 PM
need help, the last version 9.7.6 there´r a problm with quest champion call zul´drak colliseum the last elite never showup, the final chain quest DK have a poblem to with dario mograine, some one can help me, some sql to fix this or something like that, sorry for my english, and thanks in advance.

Mathix
02-18-2013, 07:07 PM
need help, the last version 9.7.6 there´r a problm with quest champion call zul´drak colliseum the last elite never showup, the final chain quest DK have a poblem to with dario mograine, some one can help me, some sql to fix this or something like that, sorry for my english, and thanks in advance.

Summon the NPC, he will probably be functional. Otherwise, the quest is probably scripted.

Vashnevskaya
02-18-2013, 08:24 PM
.lookup quest "quest name" or some such, check the command table

Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

One more question. I've found that the Death knight horse mission is impossible to complete; once I'm back with the shadow horse, the npc that gave me the question doesn't appear and I continually get the "wrong zone" message, no matter where I go.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Edit: I've started several times with a DK, and I always get the same error

audioplayonline
02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

One more question. I've found that the Death knight horse mission is impossible to complete; once I'm back with the shadow horse, the npc that gave me the question doesn't appear and I continually get the "wrong zone" message, no matter where I go.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Edit: I've started several times with a DK, and I always get the same error

there is spell on the bar, called Call Horseman, hit that, and he should appear.
i just tested it on my local server, and it seems to be working fine here, if it still doesnt work, you can offcourse spawn him with you gm character, or just simply complete the quest.

Vashnevskaya
02-18-2013, 11:08 PM
there is spell on the bar, called Call Horseman, hit that, and he should appear.
i just tested it on my local server, and it seems to be working fine here, if it still doesnt work, you can offcourse spawn him with you gm character, or just simply complete the quest.

The problem was that the "Call horseman" didn't work, and even if I completed the quest using GM commands, I couldn't get out of the realm of shadows, but I didn't knew about the "call npc" option. I've tried it and now everything is ok.

Thank you very much

shinychrome
02-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Bump - For great justice -

count0nz
02-19-2013, 08:40 PM
The problem was that the "Call horseman" didn't work, and even if I completed the quest using GM commands, I couldn't get out of the realm of shadows, but I didn't knew about the "call npc" option. I've tried it and now everything is ok.

Thank you very much

I'll try on mine later too..

Klf
02-20-2013, 03:00 PM
i'm honestly confused i've got the server working, ports are forward, the only thing i cannot do is get into realmlist.frm

Even heidi.sql doesn't let me :/

edit: i've fixed my problem with realmlist.frm, and changed the ip to my external one, etc.
now my friend still cant connect to server is there a possibility of any help please :?

'*******' Accepting connection
'*******' [AuthChallenge] account **** is using 'enUS' locale <0>
'*******' User '****' successfully authenticated

from there he cant enter the realm. please help!!!

Edit 3: my friend can now connect but i cannot :L

redeemer
02-20-2013, 03:13 PM
i'm honestly confused i've got the server working, ports are forward, the only thing i cannot do is get into realmlist.frm

Even heidi.sql doesn't let me :/

edit: i've fixed my problem with realmlist.frm, and changed the ip to my external one, etc.
now my friend still cant connect to server is there a possibility of any help please :?

'*******' Accepting connection
'*******' [AuthChallenge] account **** is using 'enUS' locale <0>
'*******' User '****' successfully authenticated

from there he cant enter the realm. please help!!!

Edit 3: my friend can now connect but i cannot :L

Change YOUR realmlist.wtf IP address to your internal IP instead of external...

omg Klf?... Justified and Ancient?...rofl

Vashnevskaya
02-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Hi

I've found a weird situation with the repack. One of the characters I've created appears repeated on the rooster, and these copies count towards the character limit, but if I delete one of them, ALL of them disappear.

I've found myself with abouth 12 copies of the DK character and no possibility of creating new ones, but I don't want to delete them (because I'll lose the main character).

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you very much!

creative
02-21-2013, 01:46 AM
can i have Jeutie'sur pm ur core stuff i need scripted this repack maybe sent me on pliiz this link were i can download ur core stuff to make compile scripts in wen its possible.

nvrsbr
02-21-2013, 01:59 AM
can i have Jeutie'sur pm ur core stuff i need scripted this repack maybe sent me on pliiz this link were i can download ur core stuff to make compile scripts in wen its possible.

You wont be getting that any time soon. Just compile your own core.

iownapc
02-21-2013, 03:17 AM

Look at the current changelog and see what revision he compiled, pull the source from that revision and then follow one of numerous guides on how to compile the core or add scripts.

audioplayonline
02-21-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi

I've found a weird situation with the repack. One of the characters I've created appears repeated on the rooster, and these copies count towards the character limit, but if I delete one of them, ALL of them disappear.

I've found myself with abouth 12 copies of the DK character and no possibility of creating new ones, but I don't want to delete them (because I'll lose the main character).

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you very much!

check in the database whether they multiplied aswell, if so, remove the cloned dk's from their, be carefull though when removing, i suggest you make a backup of your characters database first. NOTE: if they are not being cloned in the database, try reinstalling your CLIENT, maybe that fixes the solution, i've heard before a client having a error which caused characters to be cloned.

though if you dont know how to create a backup, i suggest you read a few pages back where someone explain it, or wait when the next revision is out, then ill do a Video Tutorial, which will clear up alot of questions from the past pages :D

------------

Question To Jeutie: Since this is your thread ill ask you this: once im done recording the Video Tutorial, which will cover most asked questions in this thread, can i post it within this thread then?

Vashnevskaya
02-21-2013, 12:39 PM
check in the database whether they multiplied aswell, if so, remove the cloned dk's from their, be carefull though when removing, i suggest you make a backup of your characters database first. NOTE: if they are not being cloned in the database, try reinstalling your CLIENT, maybe that fixes the solution, i've heard before a client having a error which caused characters to be cloned.

though if you dont know how to create a backup, i suggest you read a few pages back where someone explain it, or wait when the next revision is out, then ill do a Video Tutorial, which will clear up alot of questions from the past pages :D

------------

Question To Jeutie: Since this is your thread ill ask you this: once im done recording the Video Tutorial, which will cover most asked questions in this thread, can i post it within this thread then?

Hi

How can I open the database? Understand that I'm a newbie and I've just followed the basic instructions to load the server, so, What file do I have to open? With which program?

Thanks!

prebbzorrian
02-21-2013, 03:49 PM
When will this repack support cataclysm or pandarian?

Vextah
02-21-2013, 06:15 PM
When will this repack support cataclysm or pandarian?

When will you learn to read??

Jameyboor
02-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Why does everyone rides your dick ? :confused:

redeemer
02-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Hi

How can I open the database? Understand that I'm a newbie and I've just followed the basic instructions to load the server, so, What file do I have to open? With which program?

Thanks!

You can use Heidisql, it's free and fairly easy to use...
all you need running is the MySQL from the repack and then startup heidisql

Norbi
02-21-2013, 09:28 PM
When will you learn to read??
the question its good but reading none know xD

cygore
02-21-2013, 11:35 PM
bump - towards 500 -

nvrsbr
02-22-2013, 01:08 AM
/Bump

Trinitycore FTW!!

elitter
02-22-2013, 06:49 PM
hello

i have built the server and is playable for others also,
but i dont understand about Admin/GM etc.. I went into the DB under account actions and can change the players account settings. but it gives a number like under GM = 3

So what are the other numbers for if any

and were can i find info about what actions can admin/gm can do within the game? i dont see any options for gm or admins please help

thanks

Dominent
02-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Guys where can i find the Modelid of NPC http://www.wowhead.com/npc=11520/taragaman-the-hungerer

Thank you in advance
Dominent

retron
02-22-2013, 09:23 PM
Guys where can i find the Modelid of NPC http://www.wowhead.com/npc=11520/taragaman-the-hungerer

Thank you in advance
Dominent

Modelid is 7970
u can find in world database >> creature_template >> modelID1

Dominent
02-23-2013, 07:26 AM
thank you

shinychrome
02-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Wow, this is running great - despite the fact it's running in Windows server 2008 - which is running in virtual box - which is running in Xubuntu linux - which also running a minecraft server.

Thought the movement maps were supposed to use way more server-side power, but seems a non issue.

Thanks again Jeutie !

almurar
02-23-2013, 04:50 PM
Nice job Jeutie, smooth update again
I think we can speed the value of this repack by publishing and make all members to Participation and reporting bugs and it will make easy to find where you to fix till we have a clean Repack of 3.3.5. This is only my thought

I feel we can help this repack

Again Awesome, please keep up the outstanding work

Kurosaji
02-23-2013, 06:38 PM
I have been gone a really long time and I don't recall which version/change log I was at before. Can anyone tell me the status of ICC and some other stuff. Last I checked there was no gunship, sindy had some program issues, PP on HC25 caused you to kick back to the beginning of the raid after abom was drank, and the teleporter to lk didn't work and lk was a little buggy, and halion was unscripted and not fightable. how much of this has been resolved?

Norbi
02-23-2013, 11:04 PM
I have been gone a really long time and I don't recall which version/change log I was at before. Can anyone tell me the status of ICC and some other stuff. Last I checked there was no gunship, sindy had some program issues, PP on HC25 caused you to kick back to the beginning of the raid after abom was drank, and the teleporter to lk didn't work and lk was a little buggy, and halion was unscripted and not fightable. how much of this has been resolved?
Still meny things dont work and Gunship i dont think so i will see perfect working like on Tauri wow they have a perfect server with almost 99% everything work ulduar with it ....

Bug_Finder
02-24-2013, 01:51 AM

Thank you in advance
Dominent
.npc info

audioplayonline
02-24-2013, 03:33 AM

since you used jeutie's repack before, i assume from reading your message, you know also how it works on this topic, how about you move to the first page and start reading the changelogs, those will answer all your questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Still meny things dont work and Gunship i dont think so i will see perfect working like on Tauri wow they have a perfect server with almost 99% everything work ulduar with it ....

those are custom fixes, most likely not completly blizzlike either, but anyways, this repack will evantually carry those fixes aswell, but only difference is, the fixes from this repack are coming from a official source.

nvrsbr
02-24-2013, 11:56 AM
/Bump
Still waiting for AHBOT to be added to Trinitycore.... looks like they are getting closer :D

Jeutie
02-24-2013, 12:21 PM
/Bump
Still waiting for AHBOT to be added to Trinitycore.... looks like they are getting closer :D
I saw your reply in that pull request. :p It'll probably take a couple more weeks though.

Information:
Just updated my donate buttons, shouldn't change much for the user but just letting you folks know. :)

PaikProductions
02-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Tauri wow they have a perfect server with almost 99% everything work ulduar with it ....
Having "everything working" and having everything "working like it was / is on retail" is a big difference friend.

Exhurtum
02-25-2013, 03:47 AM
Hi,

i just updated my DB to 9.7.6 and now i can't translate it into spanish. The previous versions doesn't give me this problem.. but when i try to apply some queries to translate Trinity Database, it just doesn't work.

The queries was applied always to tables like "locales_quest" but in this last version, that table is empty.

I changed the realm zone in worldserver.conf .. so i'm totally sure that the problem is not there. Please, is there a posibilty to get this version translated?

Latinamerican users also enjoy of Jeutie's work c:

joker90smile
02-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Yay,9.7.6! -puts himself in cryostasis until version 10 is released- :3

Darkkiing
02-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Hello, it wanted to know if this version of repackaging stops to use some version of xampp or wamp or uwamp? If it is like that there wanted to know which is the version of the one that works perfectly with the service of the repackaging ^^

nvrsbr
02-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Hello, it wanted to know if this version of repackaging stops to use some version of xampp or wamp or uwamp? If it is like that there wanted to know which is the version of the one that works perfectly with the service of the repackaging ^^

I compile my own server... I use Jeuties portable SQL for the Database and WAMP for the Website.
I do this so that I can use Websites that are not compatible with the portable version of Apache that comes in it.

audioplayonline
02-25-2013, 01:09 PM

this repack works with any of the webservers software you sayd :D

----------------

Jeutie: Can i post a tutorial video on your thread soon, about most ask questions on this topic? like how to install, how to forward ports etcetera, pretty much easy questions, yet some people seem to not get it while reading it, maybe a video tutorial might help them ?

Jeutie 2: as promised another donation has headed your way, 10 Euro's :D.

Everblunt
02-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Hey guys im having a slight prob, in the past ive used axxas maze creator with this repack and has worked perfectly, now after ive created the maze with the program and executed it successfully, maze is not there after the server restart, i went back to the database to double check and even tho the gobjects were created in the gobject template, in the gameobject table the boxes arent there with their xyz locations, has the newer update nerfed the maze creator?
thanks in advance

ppt
02-25-2013, 02:43 PM
i there. i run this app on window server 2008 r2 64 bit. and i face with 5 times of app crash. how can i fix it?

Exhurtum
02-25-2013, 04:01 PM
i there. i run this app on window server 2008 r2 64 bit. and i face with 5 times of app crash. how can i fix it?

First of all, you can check your crashes logs in the folder "logs". There you can find the error information to fix.

If you need more help, you should give more details.

Darkkiing
02-25-2013, 05:26 PM
I compile my own server... I use Jeuties portable SQL for the Database and WAMP for the Website.
I do this so that I can use Websites that are not compatible with the portable version of Apache that comes in it.

thank you very much, I finally got my purpose

this repack works with any of the webservers software you sayd :D

----------------

Jeutie: Can i post a tutorial video on your thread soon, about most ask questions on this topic? like how to install, how to forward ports etcetera, pretty much easy questions, yet some people seem to not get it while reading it, maybe a video tutorial might help them ?

thank you very much, I finally got my purpose

Jeutie
02-25-2013, 05:48 PM

Sure you can post a tutorial video, I'll link it on the first page as well. & Excuse the generic response to the donation, I was in school so I could not check who donated. Thanks a lot buddy, it is really appreciated. <3

*off topic*
Oh and I notice spp was not lying when he promised that RBAC would be fully implemented before I would be releasing the next revision. :) Commits be crazy! (And a lot of people frustrated. >.<)

Exhurtum
02-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi,

i just updated my DB to 9.7.6 and now i can't translate it into spanish. The previous versions doesn't give me this problem.. but when i try to apply some queries to translate Trinity Database, it just doesn't work.

The queries was applied always to tables like "locales_quest" but in this last version, that table is empty.

I changed the realm zone in worldserver.conf .. so i'm totally sure that the problem is not there. Please, is there a posibilty to get this version translated?

Latinamerican users also enjoy of Jeutie's work c:

Somebody knows something about this?? :c

Jeutie
02-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Somebody knows something about this?? :c
There've been - a lot - of changes to the way text is handled. Previously there was hardcoded English text, and you could replace it with the locales. Nowadays most if not all of the hardcoded text was converted into the database. I'd suggest reading the trinity core wiki and ask for support on the trinity core forum. I do not personally support such translations, and I've seen projects like GTDB struggling with these changes. If I find some time I will look into it for you though, but I can't promise it'll be in the next couple days.

Exhurtum
02-25-2013, 06:55 PM
There've been - a lot - of changes to the way text is handled. Previously there was hardcoded English text, and you could replace it with the locales. Nowadays most if not all of the hardcoded text was converted into the database. I'd suggest reading the trinity core wiki and ask for support on the trinity core forum. I do not personally support such translations, and I've seen projects like GTDB struggling with these changes. If I find some time I will look into it for you though, but I can't promise it'll be in the next couple days.

Thanks a lot Jeutie, and don't worry if you don't have the time for this. I guess that i will find the proper help in trinity forums...

Jeutie
02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
Thanks a lot Jeutie, and don't worry if you don't have the time for this. I guess that i will find the proper help in trinity forums...
To be a little more of help, some examples of how things are currently translated; German TDB (https://gt-db.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gt-db/trunk/sql/) - French TDB (http://www.trinitycore.org/f/files/file/10-patch-of-traduction-french/). You'd need to do all that work. (And those projects are nowhere near complete.) If you find a project like in Spanish, or you do it yourself, it should work. :)

PaikProductions
02-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Information:
Just updated my donate buttons, shouldn't change much for the user but just letting you folks know. :)
I can no longer edit the donation and demand services from you or charge back the money? :o FUCK YOU!

Exhurtum
02-25-2013, 08:08 PM
To be a little more of help, some examples of how things are currently translated; German TDB (https://gt-db.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gt-db/trunk/sql/) - French TDB (http://www.trinitycore.org/f/files/file/10-patch-of-traduction-french/). You'd need to do all that work. (And those projects are nowhere near complete.) If you find a project like in Spanish, or you do it yourself, it should work. :)

I was thinking about doing a spanish project.. it is a lot of work.. but necessary.

Jeutie
02-25-2013, 08:33 PM
I was thinking about doing a spanish project.. it is a lot of work.. but necessary.
Well, GTDB and FTDB are two projects that should guide you to do that. Trinity has a Spanish sub-forum (http://www.trinitycore.org/f/forum/30-spanish/) which I cannot read, at all. You'll probably find an existing project, or people whom would love to help you there. Just do not mention repacks, or they'll kill you. (Really don't like repacks. :p) I wish you the best of luck. :)

mitar95x
02-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Download version 9.7.6 -- FTP - Not Found MySQL.bat,Apache....

iownapc
02-25-2013, 09:23 PM
Download version 9.7.6 -- FTP - Not Found MySQL.bat,Apache....

I downloaded it a little while ago and it was. Redownload it.

mitar95x
02-25-2013, 09:32 PM
'' I downloaded it a little while ago and it was. Redownload it. ''

Well I must ReDownload it?

02-25-2013, 09:32 PM
Easiest way to add customitems, npc's etc
and delete game objects ingame ?:p

Trichomes
02-26-2013, 02:45 AM
'' I downloaded it a little while ago and it was. Redownload it. ''

Well I must ReDownload it?

YES!!! Yes!, you MUST!

Download Now!........

audioplayonline
02-26-2013, 03:13 AM
Easiest way to add customitems, npc's etc
and delete game objects ingame ?:p

Database, Database and Database.

cleverace
02-26-2013, 03:26 AM
how can i change the admins account password?

audioplayonline
02-26-2013, 07:25 AM

you can create a new account, and give it the same gmlevel and such :P and then delete the admin account :P ill show in a tutorial soon :D

retron
02-26-2013, 08:52 AM
easy way come inside the game and use the command
.account password oldpass newpass newpass
expl :
.account password admins 123 123

Auviance
02-26-2013, 10:30 AM
When i talk to NPCS in stormwind they dissapear, same goes for when i attack mobs. (Might be something with the new maps?)

Vextah
02-26-2013, 10:36 AM
When i talk to NPCS in stormwind they dissapear, same goes for when i attack mobs. (Might be something with the new maps?)

Disappear as in just "vanish" or fall through the floor? Try disabling mmaps in worldserver.config and see if that helps.

Norbi
02-26-2013, 11:51 AM
This its joking or ?:D i never had see mobs just dissapear maybe you got thet problem only..

joker90smile
02-26-2013, 12:46 PM
All is well in this 9.7.6 repack....except that my warlock gets frozen and can't move after a while.I can jump but can't move,have to logout and login each time that happens.

Vashnevskaya
02-26-2013, 01:02 PM
You can use Heidisql, it's free and fairly easy to use...
all you need running is the MySQL from the repack and then startup heidisql

Thank you very much!

I have another question regarding the repack config. What line do I have to alter so I could enter alone a dungeon or raid? I mean, using the dungeon finder.

Thanks in advance

cleverace
02-26-2013, 02:43 PM
thank you

Shadymn
02-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Bump

cleverace
02-26-2013, 03:20 PM
ive notice a toon get stuck like that too had get on horse and ride away

rainyday
02-26-2013, 03:50 PM
All is well in this 9.7.6 repack....except that my warlock gets frozen and can't move after a while.I can jump but can't move,have to logout and login each time that happens.

Same here. It seems to happen when you kill a mob that have just run in fear.
Very annoying bug especially when you are solo playing a mage and you get stuck with a lot of mobs around you.:p

nvrsbr
02-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Same here. It seems to happen when you kill a mob that have just run in fear.
Very annoying bug especially when you are solo playing a mage and you get stuck with a lot of mobs around you.:p

It is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release.

(Happens on my server that I compile myself as well)

joker90smile
02-26-2013, 04:11 PM

oh,thy :)

also in "Goldenmist Village" in Ghostlands,the blood elf ghosts spam cast "Evade" spell and text emotes

bj51
02-26-2013, 04:37 PM
oh,thy :)

also in "Goldenmist Village" in Ghostlands,the blood elf ghosts spam cast "Evade" spell and text emotes

Every creature that enrage seems to do that.

Bug_Finder
02-26-2013, 04:40 PM
When I try to click on any npc , They're going under the ground!

iownapc
02-26-2013, 05:17 PM
When I try to click on any npc , They're going under the ground!

Do you have Movement Maps? That will fix the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release.

(Happens on my server that I compile myself as well)

Hmm it must be the MMaps right now, I haven't experienced this myself.

MixPFC
02-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Hello,
I use this repack, and i need help with create new account.
When i here create i cant login.
Only i can login with Admins-Admins acc.

Please tell me how i can create a new acc (tutorials or only here write) :) TNX
(this is my first repack-server)

I'm talking about this:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/v/285433_4695032420857_1981136653_n.jpg?oh=ae231cfe0 2cba16ab4e4d65df45c90f7&oe=512EE12D&__gda__=1362111032_0b3e95a4d4069aeb06497bff5a37c47 9

Trichomes
02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Hello,
I use this repack, and i need help with create new account.
When i here create i cant login.
Only i can login with Admins-Admins acc.

Please tell me how i can create a new acc (tutorials or only here write) :) TNX
(this is my first repack-server)

I'm talking about this:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/v/285433_4695032420857_1981136653_n.jpg?oh=ae231cfe0 2cba16ab4e4d65df45c90f7&oe=512EE12D&__gda__=1362111032_0b3e95a4d4069aeb06497bff5a37c47 9

In the world.exe console/window, type:

.account create Karac Karac.............

MixPFC
02-26-2013, 06:20 PM
in the world.exe console/window, type:

.account create karac karac.............

tnx bro <3

SaintsVector
02-26-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey Guys im kind of new to this i got it installed and the vmaps map dbc and mmaps in the core folder and i got the directory for his launch thing all set to where it says but when i try to launch the MYSQL from the thing it highlighted so i was like ok its supose to do that but then when i hit auth server it said "Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.01: Host 'Localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server" i edited the realmlist wtf already and i tried looking for some help online but didnt really find anything was wondering if u mind dumbin it down for me

Trichomes
02-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Hey Guys im kind of new to this i got it installed and the vmaps map dbc and mmaps in the core folder and i got the directory for his launch thing all set to where it says but when i try to launch the MYSQL from the thing it highlighted so i was like ok its supose to do that but then when i hit auth server it said "Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.01: Host 'Localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server" i edited the realmlist wtf already and i tried looking for some help online but didnt really find anything was wondering if u mind dumbin it down for me

you typed 127.0.0.1 right? just want to make sure that is a typo, yours says: 127.0.01 , another thing, make sure there isn't already another mysql running from maybe another repack or core or whatever. You can check by looking at processes and make sure there isn't an mysql.exe running already.

SaintsVector
02-26-2013, 07:44 PM
ya it was a typo sorry man... thx man i got it the old stupid one was refusing to close but me got it =D but why does it load so slow and lag a little?

- - - Updated - - -

ya it was a typo sorry man... thx man i got it the old stupid one was refusing to close but me got it =D but why does it load so slow and lag a little?

audioplayonline
02-26-2013, 08:48 PM
bump

Offtopic: Wut i got power user status now ? :O Awesome!

Jeutie
02-26-2013, 09:02 PM
Offtopic: Wut i got power user status now ? :O Awesome!
Cause everyone loves you. :p